❝ never ever ❞

❝ paradise ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝ never ever ❞

you've waited a while, i'm so sorry

but know i've made up my mind, are you ready?

♦ 

It was 10:00 am and Sicheng's house was as quiet as it could've been—only he occupied the large space. His parent were out of town, and his friends went back home after reviewing everything SOPA had to offer; and deciding that they couldn't wait for the next day to start. Their first day at SOPA. Today. 

 

However, after staying up unconciously due to the endorphins that swam through his body,  and Sicheng feels like he only got a couple hours of sleep last night. His blood was pumping and eyes wide open, as if he'd been awake since midnight. His fatigue was slowing down his usually-fluid movements, and Sicheng decides that he needed to splash his face with water. 

Despite having been wide awake, the splash of cold water really forces one's body to jump start. Washing and scrubbing the nonexistent dirt from his face, Sicheng decides to just follow through with his daily routine and proceed to packing. 

Grabbing his bright yellow toothbrush with a toy chick attached to the bottom, Sicheng began to vigorously scrub his teeth clean. Foaming yet too lazy to wash his mouth out, Sicheng spends 3 minutes brushing his teeth with a mouth full of foam—how conventional. 

Exiting the bathroom, Sicheng enters his closet and pulls out a large black suitcase and small grey carry on. He stood back, and took a second to think before beginning to pack anything. During his moment of silence, Sicheng heard his phone ring once before dying down. 'Must be a notification..' he thought, but slowly crawled to the nightstand it layed on, and pressed the power button.

You moving in today? 

R

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter