❝ get lit ❞

❝ paradise ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GET LIT (get lit)

     "we do it right, we get lit"

♦ 

Hansol, Taeyong, Doyoung, Taeil, Kun, Mark, and Johnny were at a park across from their houses, waiting for the mailman to deliver their admission letters for SOPA Academy. It was currently summer, and the heat waves that burned them were becoming unbearable. Their noses could only smell sweat and chlorine, a weird mixture that plagued their Alpha senses every damn summer. They just finished their senior year at SM High, and were anxious to see if the got into any colleges—except for Taeil who had already been accepted into Seoul's top University for Math and Science. He wasn't dumb enough to only apply for one college.

"Have you guys started any other applications yet?" Taeil questioned, throwing his car keys onto Kun's counter, and taking a seat on a sofa. The squad was currently resting at Kun's house, as all of them live on the same block. "Um, no? I'm only applying to SOPA," Mark said, to which everyone else excluding Taeil murmured 'same' and 'me too" at. Taeil shifted in his seat to get a better look at everyone else, in disbelief that no one else is applying to another school. "I have one question for you guys," Taeil started, and once he got everyone's attention, he proceeded. "Do you happen to know what the a safety school is?" He shouted, and everyone else just stayed put. 

"Umm, no?" Doyoung's brave soul squeaked, and hid when Taeil looked at him with absolute disbelief before facing him. "Oh, I know!" Mark suddenly stated, "Isn't it a school that teaches you safety skil—" Mark couldn't even finish his sentence when everyone erupted into laughter, the poor boy lost and unknowing of why everyone was laughing. "Dude, I don't know what a safety school is, but even I know that's not what it is," Johnny laughed out, proceeding to wipe the tears that formed in his eyes. 

"Oh my god, I really can't right now," Taeil started, before sighing and enlightening them on what a safety school really is. "It's a school that you apply to that you don't really want to go to, but apply to because you know you'll get in and not become a homeless piece of like all of you will because you only picked SOPA." Taeil finished, and it was quiet for awhile, until Taeyong let out a "aw, ," and grabbed his laptop in hurry to start some applications. Everyone but Taeil followed suit.

The rest of them applied to Neo Academy, Hanlim University of Arts, and Seoul University, but no admissions decisions had been sent. 

"Do you guys want to get some Ice Cream?" Hansol suggested from the slide he uncomfortably layed on under the shade. Unanimously, everyone shouted "YES!" because they would honestly die of heat otherwise. "What flavors do you guys want?" He questioned, and got up from the slide. "Cherry, please," Mark and Johnny simultaneously yelled from the 4 foot Monkey Bars they were trying to swing across. "Chocolate, thanks." Kun yelled from his spot at the top of the slide Hansol was previously laying under, to which Doyoung yelled "Same," too. "Vanilla," Taeil stated from a bench under the shade, and Taeyong responded "that's plain as ," as he rose from his swing to approach Hansol. Mark and Johnny were laughing because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter