Don't Hide It

I Should Have Known
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lee Minhyug, or is also known as Mark Lee is the leader of the Dream unit. A very fierce and incredible rapper but could be nervous at times. He cared so much for the Dream members, because he believes that it's his duty to keep the members safe and happy. Taeyong chose him to have the important position, the younger knew the older trusted him soo much, so he has to carry out his role.

The blonde was on the caoch with Haechan, watching disney films he got for his last birthday, from the girl trainees in SM. Haechan's hand was around his waist, cuddling into his chest. Mark sat there with his phone, not really paying any attention to 'Snow White'.

"Hyung~" whined the younger, "Your suppose to be watching with me, who are you texting?" Haechan looked on to Mark's screen, why was Jeno typing with capitals?

Haechan pouted, "What happened hyung?"

Mark sighed,"Renjun, he's forcing his smiles again." Yeah, Jeno was rambling to him about the other. Haechan sighed, he knew how stuborn Renjun could be at times. The rapper just couldn't get it, why would Renjun always hide his feelings? Isn't it difficult? Well it isn't apparently for Renjun.

"Where's Chenle, isn't he suppose to be hanging out with Renjun hyung right now?" Well that's what everyone thought.

"Apparently he's out with Jisung." Mark answered.

"Alone, like only the two together?"

He nodded,"Johnny-"

"What!" Haechan screamed."Does that mean..." He stared at Mark frantically.

Mark's eyes bulged,"Please don't say your thinking what I'm thinking...could they?"

The skin-kissed male shrugged,"Maybe."

The leader exhaled, why does everything have to be so complicated?

-

"Common Renjun, remember we promised Taeyong hyung to have sometime together with the others, you can't hide in this room forever." Whispered Jeno.

Renjun was sitting on his bed, back leaning on the backboard. He didn't budge, nor move a muscle. He just couldn't. Arms folded around his knee, as his chest felt a sting of hatred and bitterness. his lips he could taste the saltiness of the tears he held in and dryness of his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter