Meet Him and His Best Freind

I Should Have Known
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huang Renjun, the most calmest person anyone would ever meet. He keeps his four walls very tight to himself, only letting those special people in. The NCT members are probably the only group of people he had ever been soo close to, since back at home in China he only had his dad and younger brother. Like waering a mask, Renjun is very good at hiding his feelings. Lying had always been one of his bad habits. But he only lies in a good way and make people happy, eventhough he knows he wouldn't be.

Ring ring

The alarm started  to scream, its  loud sound echoing inside the two boys shared bedroom. His eyes flutered open, yawning his sleepiness away. Renjun ran his fingers through his red locks, sitting his body up on the bed. His pone then buzzed next to him, on the screen in flashed '14th of February'. A smile crept up the males face as he looked at his roomate on the other side, still asleep. Excitement travelled through him, stinging it all with thrill. Renjun then hopped out of his slumber, rushing to the sleeping Jeno.

He bought his hand to the younger shoulder, shaking it repetively."Jeno, wake up!" He hissed. The dancer opened his eyes, reaveling his hazel brown orbs, kicking his blanket out off him.

"Morning hyung," He said, voice still crooked."Why are we up so early?" 

Lee Jeno, Renjun's first ever closest friend. It was a suprise for them to be best buds because Renjun was a foriener and Jeno could barely speak other languages when they first met. Maybe it was the fact that Jeno understood Renjun's broken korean and his little hand gestures. His quite personality

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter