Comfort

I Should Have Known
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time was now 11:34, the red haired male had been sitting on his bed for 2 hours straight, staring into an empty space. He didn't let any tears out, nor told anyone about it yet. Renjun regretted the exciment he had saved for today. Why did he thought Chenle would want to be with him. He shouldn't of tried. A year before he came to Korea for training Renjun asked a girl out. Well, not really. He got the chocolate and card ready with a boque of roses. But before he could even stand up to her, she was already someone else's Valentine. It just happened again today, why did Renjun tthought he would get accepted this year? 

"I'm such a a fool." He murmured to himself. His finger then fiddled with the hem of his blue sweater, while his foot stared to play an uncomfortable beat. What was he supposed to do now. It would be so awkward to just walk out of the door, Johnny would question him which might lead the other 15 people in the dorm to curiosity. Renjun groaned in fustration.

At that moment the door creeked opened and entered his best friend. His dyed black hair shimmer in the light, with his turquois highlights. Holding a glittery red card and a small heart shaped box, which were half opened. A grin beamed brightly on his face, expressing himself happily. Jeno skipped joyfully to the older and sat himself down on the covers.

Jeno's smile turned automatically into a big frown when he saw Renjun's gloomy expression,"So, how was it?" He started.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter