No Need to Try

I Should Have Known
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The dream leader swayed his face to the right, feeling absents next to him. He then shooked his head in shame as he realised why there was lots of space. Gently, he took Haechan's arm off his waist and placed it lightly on the other side of the couch. The younger was sleeping, head tilted to the side.

Quietly creeping through the sleepy bodies on the floor, Mark tip-toed out of the area. His movements blended well with the hallow air. He turned the first door knob in the hallway, entering himself sneakyly. Closing back the door and walking to the only other body in the room, Mark frowned. Renjun had his head layed down on the cleared table, his hair spreaded out. Shoulders slumped forward.

"Hey Jun, you awake?"

The Chinease male turned his head, sitting up straight away. He then ruffled his hair, grining brightly."H-hey hyung, is something wrong?"

Mark still stood there, a line forming on his face."No nothing is. It's just you."

"W-what did i d-"

"Stop acting this way! Stop seeming your okay!" This was the first time Renjun had ever heard Mark raising his voice. "Look, your going way too far. I get it, you want someone else to have your happiness. You love him so much that you'll give him everything, even if you can't have him. Now your hiding behind trying to seem happy and proud, but we know you aren't. Sometimes your too kind Renjun..." Mark creased his shoulders and rubbed his back."I may not be the most intelligent one out of all of us but I know, you don't like it. Don't you see your suffering? Can't you see your dying? Now it's effecting the people that loves you, including myself...."

Mark sighed. He turned around to walk away. "Be selfish for once."

A loud thud echoed through the room so suddenly. Mark flipped his body around and his lips curved. Renjun got convinced for once. The said boy was now on the hard ground, curled up in a ball. While his tears ran down furiously down his cheeks, his hands tried covering his face. Bending down, Mark whispered small caring sentences to calm Renjun down, but nothing was working.

This was the first time Renjun had cry eversince he left China for training. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter