Chapter 1

If I'm Gone, She Won't Be Safe (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ONE; LOOK AT HOW I'VE GROWN.

"Damn it!" It was dark out, there were no street lights where he awoke and the frustration he felt as he jabbed and prodded at his own arm in an attempt to make his GPS work would have had Zelo turning red if he were physically capable of doing so.

"Where the hell am I?" Giving up on getting his GPS to work, Zelo stared at his surroundings, eyes wide as he scanned the area with a gaze so strong if anyone saw him they would think he was trying to shoot lasers, he was capable of doing so, but it was an unnessacary feature Yongguk had wanted to add to his creation. Suddenly it all came back to Zelo. The journey to their ship, the hours put into fixing it and the way he changed his mind at the very last second.

"We're leaving Zelo, for the last time, get in"

"No, I don't want to Yongguk" He was so certain, so set on not boarding that spaceship that it brought Yongguk the sudden urge to rip heads from bodies. But that was to grusome to do on earth, so he stared down at his robot, using his eyes to force him on board.

"Zelo" This was his last warning, it was the you-have-one-chance-before-I-leave-or-kill-you,-your-choice voice. Zelo took a step back, away from the ship and further away from his fellow warriors.

"I don't want to be like you this time Yongguk, I'm not leaving her"

"Very well then, you had your chance" Yongguk gave Zelo his back, the last thing he got to see before the doors closed and something suddenly felt off within Zelo. It was as if some sort of virus was spreading within his body and it forced him to his knees as he twitched, glitching heavily until he was laying with his face in the grass and he was alone. The ship was gone, long gone it travelled so quickly that even if any of them would care, none of them would have seen his pain.

Zelo continued to twitch, muttering words and numbers as he rolled onto his back and his eyes shut automatically, completely still and his motor, his heart turned off until it found its own way to turn back on.

Yongguk was so angry, never had Zelo been given such a look, one that had him almost feeling shame, he was yet to know what that felt like, not all of the programing inside him for feelings had settled, so he only stared at his angered creature with a look of sure determination. And the seperation did something to him.

Zelo didn't know where he was, or how long he had actually been laying here, waiting for his system to reboot.

"Yongguk must have tried to shut my system off, either that or he disowned me" Zelo sighed to himself, he couldn't imagine them coming back for him anytime soon.

------------

There was a strange sense of magic in the air, it felt familiar to her but Hope had never noticed it when she was surrounded by it every waking moment of the day, it had become natural to her. But now after having spent so long without it due to the pressures of school studies it hit her like the sudden strong scent of homemade cooking when you entered the house. Soo Young stared at her in amazement, even after watching Hope do these things so many times it still came as a thrilling shock to her every time she saw it. The house was hardly a good place to practise anymore, and people would see them if they were to sit in the backyard and wear a bunch of rings and necklaces that gave her powers as she tried to figure out how to work a bunch of magic cards.

"It's getting cold out Hope, put your jumper on" Soo Young called out, causing Hope to fall fifteen feet from the air, catching herself under a powerful gust of wind as Soo Young screamed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Hope!" Soo Young exclaimed as she rushed over to Hope.

"It's ok, you just shocked me, I'm ok Soo Young" Hope chuckled breathlessly, Soo Young let out a breath of relief and held out a hand, the gust of air dropped from beneath Hope and she landed on her back on the ground, the fall of a mere few centimeters causing her to let out a small 'oof' as if she had fallen back on the fluffy matress of her bed. Hope took So Young's hand and let her friend pull her to her feet, she had hardly noticed the cold because of how concentrated she had been on attempting to master the ring on her finger. Whenever she looked at it she saw the face of an old friend, an enemy, she saw Oh Sehun and the memories she had with him just like she saw the faces of everyone else when she looked at their rings or necklaces, she could still hear his voice echoing in the back of her head.

"Ugh, I hate my life"

Hope smiled and shook her head, she could still hear the bitter tone of his voice, taking the ring off her finger and crouching down to open her bag, where on top of her things she had a small pouch resting. Hope opened the pouch where the were several other rings caught up with necklaces and the odd bracelet, all gleaming in the final hours of light for the day. She placed Sehun's ring in the pouch and closed it again, digging into the front pocket of her bag next where she pulled out the familiar deck of  cards and began pulling them out of their pack to examine them.

"Don't you think it's best that we start on our way home Hope? You know how scary the walk back gets at night and the sun is already starting to set" Soo Young knelt down next to Hope and they both stared at the way she rubbd her thumb over the cards before Hope let out a long sigh, nodded and looked at Soo Young and their surroundings.

"I guess your right, wouldn't want to run into any trouble with scaredy cat like you being by my side" Hope teased and Soo Young immediately gave her a slap on the arm as Hope laughed.

"I'm no scaredy cat! I just get a little worried about what can happen when we're out of the house late at night" She mumbled and Hope shook her head as she stood up and put her hand out for Soo Young to take ahold of.

"Come on you chicken, we have dinner waiting for us at home"

"I'm not a chicken either!" Soo Young grumbled snatching at Hope's hand and letting her cheeky friend pull her to her feet, Hope grabbed her stuff, making sure her bag was properly zipped shut before swinging her arms through the straps and sighing as she linked arms with Soo Young.

"You prepared to get dizzy?" Hope grinned mischievously at SooYoung opening her clasped hand to show one of the silver rings in her hand. Soo Young's eyes widened and her grip on Hope's arm tightened. 

"I better get ice cream after dinner" Soo Young growled and Hope chortled.

"Sure" Hope put the ring on the finger of her free arm, giving Soo Young another cheesy smile before raising her hand, with a click of her fingers Soo Young was holding in a scream and they disappeared from the empty area, reappearing in the living room of Hope's home. 

"Oh my god" Soo Young wobbled her way to the sofa and Hope laughed, not feeling any side effects from teleporting, unlike her friend who seemed to believe the world was spinning from under her feet.

"Never again will I allow you to teleport me places" Soo Young demanded, pointing an accusing finger at Hope, causing her to chuckle as she shook her head.

"That's what you always say but you can't resist, you always come back in the end" Hope stepped towards her, pretending to act out a dramatic love scene from a drama the two had watched together recently.

"This time I am telling the truth, I am going to move on from you Mino, I will not allow you to push me around any longer" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter