Chapter II

Blind Date

Now Eun Ae stood before the mirror in her bedroom as her best friend, Lee Min Seo, fussed over her.

"Don't you have a nicer dress, something a little more y?  A a little low cut?" Min Seo asked pointed down at her s. 

"y?? Really?  When have I ever worn anything like that?  And any way what will it matter?  He will take one look at me and run off in disgust."  

"Stop that!!.  He is very interested. He told me so after your telephone call with him.  Jaejoong is very excited to meet you."

"I hope you didn't make up stuff or lied about the way I look.  Look, I will just wear my nice black suit, ok? Its kinda y." Eun Ae answered.

"What is that....are you going to a funeral?  You don't even try to help yourself I swear.  Aish, if I had your body I would be flaunting that thing all over town.  Mini skirts, low cut t-shirts, the works. You need to learn to work it."  Eun Ae just glared at her. 

Min Seo finally settled on a pretty navy blue dress that was a little more form fitting than Eun Ae was use to.  After helping Eun Ae dress and put on some make up, Min Seo stepped back to look at her handiwork.  "Ok, I think this is as good as it is gonna get. Now relax and smile a little.  This is not going to kill you". Min Seo exclaimed.  "That is easier said than done. Ok, wish me luck." Eun Ae mumbled as she headed out the door. 

On the drive to the restaurant, Eun Ae went over the telephone conversation she had with Jaejoong a few days prior.  Min Seo had given him Eun Ae's number so that they could talk and plan their date together.

"Min Seo told me all about you and thought we would have a good time together." Jaejoong told her over the phone.

"I can only imaging what Min Seo told you.  I hope she didn't talk about us when we were in high school or told you some embarrassing story about me." Eun Ae answered.

"She only said nice things about you.  She told me you were an attorney and the youngest managing partner at your firm.  You sound very accomplished.  I am very much looking forward to meeting you. 

"Yeah, well...

They continued to talk for most of the night, getting to know each other.  They had so much in common that before long they sounded like old friends. They finally agreed to meet at Jaejoong's restaurant at 8:00 pm on Tuesday.  

Eun Ae giggled as she recalled the conversation.  She could tell he was very intelligent and most of all funny.  He genuinely sounded like he was interested in her. Eun Ae hoped this worked out because Jaejoong sounded like the kind of man she could make a life with.