News/ Updates

Honey Crush - SM's Sweet and Spicy Surprise [REVAMPING]
honey crush by sm ent
 
home   plotlines  cheatsheet  products   archive   trxsh
 
650/ 237
  
news/Updates
 

mar 10, 2017

As you might have noticed, I reviewed the first apps and also, I already chose one character for the R'n'B plotline. The reason is simple: I'm already pretty sure that I will choose the character since the expectations I had for the plotline were exceeded by far. I want to give all of you the chance to apply and get chosen, so competing against an app that I'm basically already working into the story would be a waste of time for you guys in that case and also it would prevent me from getting your apps on other spots where I'd need them. I don't know if I'll choose another character as quick as I chose the R'n'B plotline again, but we'll see about that. 
So congrats to Ejeong being chosen and also, you can use her as a reference for the relationships. Her app is now linked in the plotline chapter.

Also: I finally decided on a Deadline. It's going to be April 7th, 2017.

 

aPr 3, 2017

Quick reminder that we're going to hit the deadline pretty soon. Since I didn't get that many apps, a few questions here:

Would you mind if I use your character for another plotline? (You'll get the chance to fix the app in that case to the matching plotline before I start writing of course)

(to those who didn't finish their apps until now) Do you guys need an extension?

 

aPr 6, 2017

Since a few people asked me for an extension I'll grant a general extension of 2 weeks. If you need another extension, I'll give you another 2 or 3 days, but you'll have to contact me for that.


 


 
 
girls don't get hungry - they get hangry.