The Weekend ( Truth or Dare) ...

Weakness.....

The weekend was finally here. The boys and a couple of girls who were their friends were getting ready to go to the pearl. Daehyun was packing his stuff slowly...but he was very distracted. Anytime they always planned weekends away,  it was nothing for Daehyun. In fact it would be a chance for him to have fun.  But it was different this time. For the first time, he was not sure of something... Or what Someone was thinking. He goes down to the car as Himchan calls him.

Daehyun was the one driving the car that had him, Youngjae and Himchan. A car driven by Jongup  that had Yongguk,  Junhong and the girls were following them. They reach the pearl. It's a beautiful sea coast with a resort that was pre booked by Jongup. 

They all get down meet their classmates and head towards their resort rooms. Daehyun and Youngjae shared a room while Himchan and Junhong shared another. There was something that pissed Daehyun off right when he got there. He got to know Yongguk and Jongup were the ones sharing the third room. 

"So what exactly are we gonna do here. I mean how are we spending" the weekend"?" Daehyun asks Youngjae with a bored tone while lying on his bead. 

" I don't get it.  Why do you sound so done with life. I mean anytime we stayed over some place.. You'd be gone five minutes after checking in and the next time we see you would be when your coming outta someone else's room. What happened to you?  "  Asks Youngjae sounding worried. 

" ah the first time someones bothered about someone not hooking up haha. Chill Jae... I just got here. Let me settle down at least " says Daehyun as he gets up and gets freshened up. 

" I'm gonna go around and check this place out Allright?  " Daehyun lets Youngjae know as he leaves the room. 

Just as he does...  He sees Yongguk heading towards the the second floor of the resort. Not that he had an intension to follow him, but ends up doing so anyway.  

Yongguk notices that and turns around with a smile. 

" looking around the place yeah?  " Yongguk asks. 

" Yeah.. Yeah just wanted to check it out " Daehyun says as he stammers.

" Me too. " responds Yongguk. Just as the two start walking, Yongguk draws a question. 

"Did it bother you...when you got to know who I'm sharing the room with?  He asks

"Yes..." Daehyun responds looking down as he walked with his hands in his shorts pocket. 

Yongguk didn't expect him to give an honest answer but it was because Daehyun seemed to know there was no point of lying to him. No matter how much he tried,  Yongguk seemed to figure Daehyun and his thoughts even before he did. 

" I see... " Yongguk gives a calm response.  

Their conversation didn't involve a lot of words or sentences.  But that was the point. They didn't have to talk to convey what they wanted to say. Their tension was doing the job anyway. Daehyun was slowly starting to get that. He started to think... Maybe Yongguk was on the same page as him. 

As time went by, the gang gathered to have pizza for dinner and they all sat outside around a bonfire in the beach. One of their senior friends who was legally old enough to get alcohol got some for all of them. 

As they were sipping their beers,  Junhong and Jongup together suggested a game of "truth or dare" 

" Hey you guys come on.. I mean when we gather like This... We've gotta play this game. It's like tradition. But pleaseeee let's not settle for stupid dares like, I dare you to sing this song or like that ok? Let's do intense stuff. " suggests Jongup. 

All agree.  And the games starts with a bottle spin. After a bunch of bottle spins and really daring truths and dares between everyone.... The bottle falls between Daehyun and Jongup. 

All become quite because they knew this was going to be dark. Jongup had to to ask the question and it seemed like he was already prepared. 

" Allrighty Jung Daehyun..... Truth or... Dare?  Asks Jongup.

"Truth..."  Daehyun makes his choice half heartedly. 

" ok good call. Heres my question.  What is the real reason you always like to be the dominant character when your with someone." Asks Jongup with an evil smirk. 

Everyone looks around because the air had gotten pretty dark. Youngjae was almost ready to calm Daehyun down. But Daehyun doesn't fail to respond. 

" that's because I don't like to be somebody's little ...  like how some people here don't mind being that. " Daehyun replies classily. 

This sets of a negative vibe between the two. But there was someone who was really impressed with  Daehyun.  Yongguk looked really pleased with the way Daehyun handled it. 

Just like that...the game continued and it was Daehyun's turn to spin. It was no coincidence the bottle pointed at Yongguk. 

"Truth or Dare?"  Asks Daehyun.  

"Truth..."  picks Yongguk.

Daehyun seemed pretty ready with his question as well and without any further pause he asked away. 

" Would you spend the night with a guy if you wanted to?  Daehyun asked. 

All were surprised at the question. No one expected Daehyun to ask such a question. 

" I suppose it's too late to change it to a dare huh " Yongguk asks wanting to change his mind. 

" Well I dare you to answer this question." Daehyun responds smartly. 

Yongguk was stuck in quite a situation. This time Daehyun was the owner of a smirk. He felt like the ball was in his court this time. Yongguk noticed that and felt challenged. He finally responded...

" Yeah..  I would spend a night with a guy if I felt lies it" Yongguk answers. 

Daehyun and Yongguk exchange an intense stare Again while the others howl and tease Yongguk playfully for his answer. They all might have taken it in a game perspective but these two had something else goin on. However... Jongup was the only person who wasn't very happy about this. 

Even so the game concludes as they all agree to crash for the night. It was 1 AM and all felt drained out. They all disperse to their rooms. Yongguk sees where Daehyun was headed off to. He notices him going three the lounge to some place else. Jongup asks him if he's not coming.  

" Aren't you comin Gukkie?  " Jongup asks 

" Yeah I'll catch up with u in a sec " Yongguk responds.

Jongup leaves half heartedly.  On the other side,  Yongguk continues to follow Daehyun.  

Daehyun had entered the shower rooms because the one in his and Youngjaes room wasn't working. 

He washed his face...  Stood and a thought a little and was almost about to strip to take a shower as he was joined by Yongguk soon. 

Daehyun wasn't all that surprised but he did ask him the question. 

" Yongguk?  What are.... You doing here?  " Daehyun stammers 

" Dae..." Yongguk smirks before he continues...  " I think you and I know this indirect yet obvious intension of ours has gone long enough. Don't you think?  " Asks Yongguk slyly 

Daehyun doesn't say anything.... Just stares at him... Clenches his fist.. And shivers on the inside.....  

But before anything could happen... Yongguk had  pulled him inside one of the shower cubicles.

The next thing you know Yongguk's lips are sealed tightly against Daehyun's.  His hands were clenching Daehyun's waist really tight. He held Daehyun in his arms in such a way that Daehyun gave up to being his for that moment. The two shared the most passionate kisses. While Daehyuns hand was on Yongguk's shoulder tightly clenching Yongguk's shirt ...... Yongguk Started to gently grace his hands through Daehyuns soft hair. 

Just then Yongguk whispers in Daehyuns ear... " I knew this is what you wanted..... " 

It sent shivers down Daehyuns spine... He was completely lost in Yongguks arms. 

He places soft kisses on Daehyun's neck. It wasn't too late before he whispered something else...

" See... Its not that bad to let go somtimes. You don't always have to be in control... " Yongguk whispered in the most electrifying way possible. 

His hands were slowly sliding down below Daehyun's tank top, and gracing his body. He then was about to slid it down to his shorts when he whisperes something again... 

" you're already wet.... aren't you...." 

Daehyun didn't have the time to think about how this was not something he was used to. 

Their moment was getting so much more intense but just then.... Someone ethers the shower room. 

It was some other hotel guest. The two were stuck inside the cubicle until they left. 

Both didn't seem to panic that much and just waited until they left. Just then Yongguk noticed Daehyun staring at him with his interrogative eyes.  

Yongguk leans in to whisper again.... " Yeah I know your probably like what just happened.... I'll enlighten you tomorrow.... Ok? Let's focus on getting outta here undetected " 

The hotel guests leave soon and Yongguk smoothly opens the door and gives another smirk to Daehyun before exiting. He also says " Goodnight.... Dae.....". 

Daehyun stands there completely utterly swept away and literally shaken from what just happened. He had never felt so out of control with someone before. He had never become so easily accessible to someone before. 

This was the first time the two had a ual encounter and gave in to their inner temptation. This was however just the beginning for Daehyun. 

Were they gonna confront about this the next day?.. Was something like this gonna happen again?  It was all for Daehyun to find out....