The Next Step (ual )....

Weakness.....

Everyday passed by with the same old routines. Daehyun and Yongguk's own personal enjoyment managed to continue without catching anyone's eye. However there were times when Daehyun's mind would think things other than just pleasure. They would still be related to Yongguk... But these thoughts were more of different curiosity related to him. He always wondered if Yongguk really had the kind of casual,  easy and free life that he looked like he had. He always was smooth and carefree about everything almost as if there were no problems in his life. Daehyun thought those kinds of people are the ones who actually have a story to tell. He never knew whether asking Yongguk was a right move. He thought it was too soon to get there. But it really was a question that created a lot of curiosity. Daehyun always knew only that side of Yongguk that comes out when he's with him which is why he was never able to tell. 

On the other Yongguk did lead a mysterious life. He just managed to make it look clean. That was an ability he was thankful of. Yongguk loved photography. It was one of those things that made him feel at peace. During recess, he was just sitting and going through some of the pictures he took, which is when Jongup came over and sit with him. 

" Morning gukkie....how you doin?  " Jongup asks. 

" Hellozz.... Good good I'm good... Just scrolling through some of my clicks " responds Yongguk. 

"Oh those look good...you should post some of it." Jongup says as he sips his coffee. 

"Yeah.... I'll think about it"  Yongguk says while being half distracted by the pictures. 

Just then Jongup looks hesitant almost as if he wants to ask something... But goes ahead and asks anyway. 

"Ummm gukkie... You've been really pre occupied these days....whats gotten you interested hmm? "  Asks a curious Jongup. 

Yongguk looks up at Jongup slightly suspicious at his intentions and responds. 

"What... Exactly is"pre occupied" according to you " Asks Yongguk. 

"All I did was ask one question and it got you irritated huh?  I see...." Jongup says as he grabs his coffee and sips it. 

" Yeah I can finally see why a lot of people don't like you. Heha your like some psychopath with that look like your gonna get an answer outta me no matter what " Yongguk says as he continues to scroll through his pictures. 

"What's with you mentioning people hating me all of sudden. Not to sound like a ...but I think there's only one guy who hates me really. And you would know because you've been really warm to him these days haven't you"  Jongup says as he gives Yongguk a curious stare. 

" Just come out with it bud... I already know u and Daehyun have some beef with each other. You don't have to talk indirectly. And technically am I supposed to hate him because you do as well" Yongguk asks irritated. 

" Chill man... Seriously why are you being so moody today?  " Jongup asks. 

" Nah I'm not being moody. I'm just kinda tired of your cool guy . You always talk like the ball is in your court..Quit it Allright" Yongguk says. 

" Well I can't help it if the ball really is in my court all the time. " Jongup remarks with a smirk that depicts more evil than anything. 

Yongguk sighs deeply and just continues to do what he was doing. Parts of his minds wondered whether Jongup knew something about Yongguk's alternate interest. He knew Jongup was capable of doing so. This just may be a part in Yongguk's life that wasn't as pleasant as people thought. The truth was only to be found out soon. 

A frustrated Yongguk tries to shake it off and looks for Daehyun. He knew he would get his relief there. And this time he had a better idea to spend the day. 

He walked along the corridors and found Daehyun coming out of the staff room. He was probably there to submit an assignment or something. As usual he looked more than just happy to see Yongguk. Yongguk Starts a conversation with him. 

" Morning Jung Fabio.....I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole day. " Yongguk greets with a sarcastic comment and a sly laugh. 

" Nice try... Buddy... You still need a lil bit more experience in cheesy hhahah " responds Daehyun. 

The two start their conversation light hearted and playful. Then Yongguk gets to the point. 

"So you don't have any plans or anything today  right? "  Asks a curious Yongguk. 

"Well i won't.... Have any plans.... If..... You don't want me to"  Daehyun responds with a loveable smirk. 

" Good to know....because I want you to come to my house" says Yongguk. 

" Your house?.... Do you really like taking risks that much?  " Daehyun asks surprised. 

" Yeahhh Daehyun I'm totally inviting you because I know we'll get caught" responds Yongguk with the most sarcastic tone ever. 

" Geez you love that sarcasm don't you?  Haha... Allright all that aside... Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean your house?  " Asks a concerned Daehyun. 

" Look... My parents are business people... So they travel a lot... This is one of those days were they're not home and they won't be until the weekend.  So it's just me. The other threats would be my siblings but they've all moved out so thats covered too. Plus I'm kinda tired of having to sneak in here. At home at least we don't have to whisper... That is other than the times I whisper the way you like it. " Yongguk explains with a smirk for that last part.

"I just need you to confirm that we'll be ok... I'm ok for everything else."  Daehyun responds excitedly. 

" Yes my lad yes.... We'll be fine....better than fine actually... Because believe it or not.. People actually think I'm helping you with your science project Hahah " Yongguk says jokingly. 

" Hahha good for us " Daehyun responds laughing as well. 

"Cool then... I'll text you the address." Yongguk concludes.

The two dissolve the conversation and disperse to meet at Yongguk's in the evening. 

AT YONGGUK'S PLACE...

Yongguk guides Daehyun to his house and intends to take him to his room. On the way upstairs...Daehyun spots something.. 

" woah....your living room is filled with Pictures of well.... God! Your family is religious?" Daehyun asks. 

" Yeah my family is...I ain't all that much though. Hence you can sort of form an image of my family situations huh" Yongguks responds sighing. 

" Ahh no wonder you've gotten good at masking the real parts of your life.. Are you close to your parents?." Daehyun asks curiously as he's always wanted to know. 

"Its like what you said with you and Jongup Dae... It's complicated...and also a long long story... We can save it for later."  Yongguk says ending that topic. 

As they climb the stairs Daehyun looks at Yongguk and wonders if it's all that bad. He decides to let it go for that moment. 

"So.. How does it feel to actually be at the house of someone your screwing for the first time hahha. It's kinda like taking the next step for you huh?" Yongguk teases Daehyun. 

" Its similar... Except we're not on a date andddd....I don't really see it that way " Daehyun teases back. 

" Chill Fabio... I know it's not a date... It's called teasing.. " Yongguk responds with a smile 

" I'm guessing that's gonna be my nick  name now huh? Fabio?  That's really original... " Daehyun says sarcastically. 

Before Yongguk could continue... He notices Daehyun completely bedazzled by Yongguk's room. 

" Damn... Are you an artist or something?  Like wow... This is ing art!  " Daehyun exclaims. 

" Its just called "arranging your room"  Dae... " Yongguk responds. 

"Still...  It looks amazing.  I'm actually ashamed of myself Hahah."  Daehyun says jokingly. 

" Boy... You have so many friggin books.. Do you own a library or something?  " Daehyun asks surprised again. 

" haha nahhh... I like to read a lot. Although your surprised reactions are too adorable to miss. " Yongguk says looking happy to see Daehyun. 

"I Iove to read too..  Like a lot...and I've read many that you have here as well. " Daehyun explains.

Just then an idea striked Yongguk's mind. The teasing part of Yongguk acted up. The part that Daehyun loved. 

" Hmmm I have an idea then. As you know... I love interesting and unique things in life.... How about we play....  a little game?Yongguk asks looking prepared already. 

Daehyun doesn't hesitate to pay attention immediately as Yongguk started explaining. 

" ok...so here's what's gonna happen..... We'll choose a bunch of books from this selection that we both know well. We'll each take turns to read a famous line from any book...while the other guesses which book and page the line is from... Cool?" explains an aroused looking Yongguk. 

" Sounds challenging so far...and that's another thing I love... Especially if I get something good.... Out of it " Daehyun responds with a seductive smirk. 

" Oh well I'm just getting there bud....... So whoever wins.... Let's say I win... Ok? Then I am the only one who can have my hands free while I completely satisfy myslef with you... In simple words I hold the control....." Says Yongguk looking awfully excited. 

" And if I.....win " Asks a completely Daehyun.... Although he knew the answer to it.  

" If you win.... You get me alllll to yourself and there's no limits...no restrictions.... Cool? " Asks a seductive Yongguk. 

" in fact... Why haven't we started already?.....Also you do know that losing is one of my biggest pet peeves right?  It's something I despise." Daehyun puts forth a challenge playfully. 

" ooooo.... Then a challenge it is.... " responds a confident Yongguk. 

The two start the game and give each other equal levels of competition. Neither of them made it easy for each other. But soon Yongguk played his advantage card that completely got Daehyun off guard. Just as they got about 6 guesses right... It was Yongguks turn to ask. He stepped up the competition a little. 

He was wearing a jacket on top of a pretty seductive tank top. Seductive enough for Daehyun at least. The jacket was off soon and it was a very...very distracting Yongguk that sat in front of Daehyun.  He had removed it  in such a way that Daehyun's brain stopped working for a few minutes before he asked.... 

" Playing dirty are we?... " Asks a distressed Daehyun. 

" What?.... All I did was.... Take off my jacket....." Said Yongguk which followed the most sly smirk ever and pretending like he didn't Intend anything. 

"Allright Dae.... Here's your question"......Yongguk says as he begins to read the line...

"I would like to bite that lip.... I think I'd like that too...but I won't... Not without your written consent...." Yongguk reads the right kind of line from the right kind of book for them and the way he read it just jammed Daehyuns brain. 

Yongguk looked up with his intense gaze and smirk waiting for Daehyun to answer... His sitting position had only made his think tank top more seductive and None of this helped Daehyun. On top of all the hardship...Yongguk was biting his lip... Which was somthing new that caught Daehyun's eye. 

" What's the matter Dae....are you gonna have your first loss?  " Asks a sly Yongguk. 

" Yeah you wish.... Ok here's my answer Ummmm....uhhh the book is... The book is 50 Shades of Grey..... And the page is..... " replied a flustered Daehyun. 

"The page is......"  Daehyun didn't get any help from his head.... He knew as soon he as he left Yongguks presence... He would remember the answer. He just couldn't remember it when he needed to. 

"Its Allright Dae...it's ok .... Haha you did good. You win...."  concludes Yongguk looking really desperate to get into action. 

" But you still have a turn left..." responds an innocent sounding Daehyun. 

" Jesus haha. Now don't tell me you only like to win something fair and square. "Yongguk says gazing deeply at Daehyun.  

By then Daehyun had understood why Yongguk gave in..... And he he didn't need any other reason to continue their little as well. Daehyun pushed aside all the books that was in front of him on the bed... And soon was on top of Yongguk. 

Yongguk looked just pleased as Daehyun almost as if he wanted Daehyun to be the one in control this time. But since it was Yongguk... No one could tell what he really planned. 

" Daehyun was soon only in his briefs and so was Yongguk. This time it was Yongguk who felt intoxicated by Daehyun's scent. He almost felt as if Daehyun naturally had a Cologne on. His grip was tight on Daehyun's bare body. Daehyun didn't even give off the slightest clue that he was the younger one here. That how much he would do anything to explore Yongguk. 

This time it wasn't just gentle kisses and make outs. Daehyun was inside... deep inside Yongguk. So deep... That the two of them didn't hold back their moans. Yongguk's slender and soft fingers were clenched tightly on Daehyuns honey tanned body. 

While having the passionate moment.... Yongguk felt Daehyun 's neck chain on his body... As Daehyun was on top of him. Even that turned Yongguk on that it all just added to the atmosphere. 

Their sweaty writhing bodies heated up to such an extent that their deep breaths almost felt like one. Daehyun kissed Yongguk deeper than ever while moving passionately inside him. He  made Yongguk at least 6 times and the two were still ready to make their night occupied. 

The two discovered many ways to light up their passion to  get away from reality for even just  a moment....no matter where they were... They made it happen. 

But while everything looked ok....how long would their little secret be safe?  What were the other complications in Yongguk's life?  What are Jongup's real intentions?  it was all to be found out....