Dilemma...

Weakness.....

The thoughts that were bothering Daehyun didn't concern his possible uality or the consequences of it. All he had space for was Yongguk and the dilemma he had for him. He remembered Yongguk say "I'm not the only one who does the looking.." This was what drove him crazy. He was clueless one one side and on the other, he was a little freaked thinking whether Yongguk noticed Daehyun not being able to take his eyes off him everytime he saw him. At the same time, even if he did,  how did he react so lightly rather than being disgusted or freaked out or showing some other homophobic reaction. 

THE NEXT DAY... 

Daehyun has a little conversation with Youngjae. 

" Man... Do you think Yongguk is.... gay maybe?" Daehyun asks just wanting to know Youngjae's opinion. 

"Gay? Nah man I dont think so... He's always with girls when he's in class.  I mean I've seen him with girls. Now even if he is... That's his preference right." Youngjae states. 

" And I mean it BTW...it's ok to have the life you choose...  The people who care about you  will accept you for what you are" Youngjae jokingly tells Daehyun indirectly hinting that it was ok for Daehyun to admit his possible preference too.

Daehyun giving the side eye tells Youngjae..." Yeah Yeah nice try...But I think I'll come out to the world some other time."

Both laugh and spend the break together. Just then Youngjae tells him about the place Jongup was planning for the weekend. 

" By the way dude... The place Jongup was talking about... The pearl....it's no joke... We can one hell of a time there. You do know your coming right... Like you actually have no choice" Tells Youngjae as he munches on his sandwich. 

" Yup I know you'll drag me there ...I'm too tired to argue anyway " says Daehyun as leans back on his chair to a more nappy position. 

"Good you better not start with me." Says Youngjae.

Just then... They're joined by someone that quickly changes Daehyun's position from a relaxed one to a more strained one. 

" Hey guys what's up? Yongguk says as he greets Daehyun and Youngjae.

He pulls a chair and sits down. Youngjae happily responds to him. It wasn't too late before Yongguk turned to Daehyun. 

" Hey dae.. how are you? " Yongguk asks with a soft and sweet tone. 

Daehyun is shaking on the inside but replies regardless. 

"Hey....I'm good.... How are you?"  just as he asks this,  they get engaged in a an exchange of stares which contained so much tension,  it was intimidating for Daehyun.

"You two are oddly formal with each other"  Youngjae states jokingly. 

Both give off an awkward laugh and look down. 

"Hey gukkie I was gonna ask you... do you know that girl Bette. I think you do because I've seen you talk to her. Is there any chance you could get me her number" Youngjae asks playfully.

" You like Bette?, that girl who has a track record with every guy in this ing city.... My my... I need a new best friend " Daehyun says teasing Youngjae.

" Haha sure I know her. I'll get her to talk to you. Although I'm not the best match maker." replies Yongguk. 

" I would've actually asked Mr. I know every girls lingerie size over here but you see he forgets who he sleeps with the next day." Youngjae says hinting how often Daehyun has hooked up.

"So you aren't all that  innocent like I thought you were huh". Yongguk asks Daehyun in an interested tone. 

"I wouldn't necessarily exaggerate like this idiot here just did. I've just dated people that's all."  Daehyun says nervously.

" Innocent... Well gukkie you obviously have no idea what Daedae here is capable off haha. He's broken many hearts. He's the kind that gives someone a great night and pretends like nothing happened the next day. " Youngjae says as he reveals everything.

"ooook..... now would be the best time to stop talking you nimrod.  Man I really do need a new best friend"  says Daehyun with a fed up tone. 

" that is interesting... I would've never guessed... That you were ... Ummmm... Like a one night stander I guess. " Yongguk responds looking more and more interested. 

Daehyun notices that but he quickly looks down. 

" Actually that's not even the best part. You know when we get a chance to spend the night with a girl... Sure the guy has a lot of control but don't we somtimes like it when we just let go... And have the girl give us a good time? Noooo not for Mr.Jung here. He always "likes to be in control"... Youngjae makes the statement quoting that very last part with his hands. 

" Sooo.... Your what like a.... Like a dominant or something. Your a sadist? " Asks Yongguk in the most curious expression ever. 

"I wouldn't necessarily say sadist or dominant. I mean... That's extreme. Im just the kind thats not a fan of being on the bottom. Especially with a girl. I don't know it's just the way I like it I guess" Daehyun explains. 

Yongguk could not have looked more curious. He could not have looked more interested. He leans back and gives of a smirk which sends chills down Daehyuns spine. 

" Oh BTW, fuss bucket here agreed to come to the pearl. So we're gonna have a good time. " Youngjae concludes.

" Oh...that's even... Better!  Good to know " Yongguk continues smirking while he says this.

"Allrighty then, I gotta go now. I had a break but I gotta get back to student council " Yongguk says as he's about to leave. 

" oh bye Gukkie see ya. We gotta class too Dae, let's go " Youngjae says as he stands up. " 

" See ya Dae..." Yongguk whispers as he passes by Daehyun when Youngjae doesn't notice.

Daehyun is shaking more than ever on the inside. He hasn't been so intimidated in his life. He completely froze. Yongguks case was almost like a FBI case file in his head. 

What was gonna happen?  How much more deep was this gonna go? More importantly how much more was Daehyun gonna be intimidated? ....