Getting To Know Each Other...

Weakness.....

It was a few days after daehyun had probably found his new interest in life. Whether it was during class, or with friends, or at home, all he could think about was Yongguk. "Great I'm thinking about someone who I can't even talk to....and I'm pretty sure this is not how straight people think", Daehyun thinks to himself while giving off a sarcastic laugh on the outside.

Going back to daehyuns personality, he was a whole lot of complicated. With the insecurities daehyun had developed over the years with all that happened to him, life forced him to be a very complicated person. He had gotten into drinking when he was only in grade 11 and also sometimes used and lust as a way to escape from reality. Youngjae would get them to go to parties where often many girls had shown interest in him. He was basically a one night stand believer. Was it just because he was never attracted to women or was that just his way of life? Daehyun was never really able to answer that question to himself ever. But one of the things he never understood by himself was how he never liked being controlled. He was more of a dominant person when it came to intimacy. Was it that he was a sadist? He ever really knew that either . He just knew that he had many things about him unexplained. 

But that's why certain things happen in people's lives. As the saying goes "everything happens for a reason......it's true ..everything really does happen for a reason ....and Daehyun was about to experience that. 

Youngjae, Daehyun and Himchan, one of their other good friends were chilling after college at a nearby park just talking about stuff. " oh hey guys by the way, I got us into a party tonight, it's at jongups place. Trust me it's gonna be a good one. Plus we need a break from all the work we had like exams and projects and wooooo talk about life ing you up" says himchan to daehyun and youngjae. 

" you know I'm always in for parties " replies Youngjae. However daehyun was hesitant because it was Jongups party. Jongup.....a character in Daehyuns life who he considered as a black mark. Jongup and daehyun weren't the best of friends . Jongup had a reputation in the college as pretty popular plus pretty flirtatious as well. Rumour had it that he's had a lot of hook ups with with girls and may be guys too. He had often mocked Daehyun indirectly and made him feel even more insecure on many occasions.

" Guys I don't know about me ...I mean it's Jongups party like no ing way man screw it" Daehyun responds irritated." 

" oh hey come on I mean yeah sure it's jongups party and all but all u gotta do is stay outta each other's way. Cmon Dae we need a break...some drinks, some relaxation ...oh plus I heard that Junhongs gangs gonna be there too. It's been long since we talked to them right. We might just get to know the new guy Yongguk too". Said Himchan.

All set aside, that very last part of what Himchan said is what caught a paranoid Daehyuns attention . He just froze at the thought of him talking to Yongguk. " alright I guess if u guys say so" Daehyun succumbs to agreeing

AT THE PARTY...

The trio had arrived at jongups house that was filled with college teens having fun. Youngjae and himchan didn't take time to blend in the crowd while Daehyun was a little more off his game that night. Just when he was about to get a beer....

" Oh my godddd u little tt where have u beeeeeen". Exclaims junhong while bro hugging daehyun. " heyyyyy Jesus godd it's been long how are u mann" responds Daehyun excitedly. 

"I've been good man just really busy I guess " says junhong. " yeah me too works been all over the place " responds daehyun . " oh hey by the way this is Yongguk , you must have seen him before. He's a transfer student and senior to us but he's really a person you wanna hang out with " says Junhong officially introducing daehyun to yongguk.

that was it...Daehyun saw him up close and personal. There he was right in front of him approaching with a slight captivating smile and intense looks almost leaning his hands out to introduce himself to Daehyun . Daehyun was numb...lost... Almost drifted to another paradise and more importantly he was completely lost in him.

"Hi...I'm Yongguk..... Dae..hyun...was it?  Asks Yongguk.  Daehyun although shaking inside responds...."  Yeah it's Daehyun.. Hi.... It's nice to meet you too"  yongguk gives off a dreamy grin which leaves Daehyun completely in thoughts again.

Before daehyun had realized he and yongguk were the only one left in the conversation as junhong had been taken away by other friends. 

" I gotta say I really like your shirt daehyun... It looks pretty cool... I gotta say I love checkered shirts " says Yongguk starting a conversation.

"Oh yeah thanks... This... Umm... Yeah my.... Ummm...my mom bought this shirt ha ha...." responds daehyun almost as if he lost all control over words. 

" My mom bought this shirt?  My mom bought this shirtttt????  Wtf is wrong with u daehyun why would you say something like that to someone u barely can keep a straight face with " daehyun tells himself off in his head in regret.

He would expect yongguk to be weirded out by his response instead Yongguk had just given off a cute and captivating laugh. " that was cute response hahaha " replies Yongguk. 

Daehyun couldn't help but get more drawn into every trait yongguk was giving off and just like that the two had entered into an official conversation. How Daehyun was lost in his world and how he gave himself in was all just things about to hit him sooner or later....