Finale

Did I fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator 
It's been a year since the trial with the Queen the two had healed well. And it took months for Queen Hyun to accept Saeji as Jungkooks wife. "You have my blessing Jungkook" Queen Hyun said. "Thank you your majesty"Saeji beamed and bowed. The couple was very happy and the whole kingdom was filled with joyful smiles and laughs.  
A week later 
"I'm so nervous" Saeji said fanning herself. "There's no need to be nervous about" Ms. Sung cooed. "But mom" Saeji cried. "No buts, today is supposed to be your happy day" Ms. Sung said hugging her daughter. "Are you ladies ready?" V asked. Both nodded. "Your wings look beautiful saeji-ssi" Jimin complemented. "Thank you" Saeji beamed. "I'll be walking you down the aisle with you" Jin stated holding out his hand. Saeji took his hand and headed through the doors. The whole kingdom awed at saeji and Jin. Pictures were being taken. Jungkook finally looked up when Jin offered Saeji to him. "You look beautiful jagi" Jungkook said and winked. Saeji blushed. Then they looked each other in the eyes.  

The couple said their vows and kissed. They truly did fall for one another. 

Authors note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry that this book was short and I'm going to make it up by writing a longer and better one I promise starting later today so be on the look out 
-EPICKookie 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter