Chapter three (Powers)

Did I fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV 

Jungkook had put Saeji back on her bed. "Gosh you're a trouble maker" Jungkook said in a angered tone. Ms. Yoon and the maids came back up to Saejis room. Ms. Yoon didn't speak to Jungkook she only sent him glares as he went out of the room.  The maids examined Saeji and her wound on her head "Miss is she going to be okay?" One the younger maids asked. "She'll be fine but, for now she's going to try to go on a blood spree to get use to her fangs." Ms.Yoon corrected her.
Soon Saeji slowly woke up with silver hair and purple and red eyes 

all of the maids looked shocked. One was trying to hold back from screaming. "What's going on? And why you so loud for? " Saeji said with curiosity. One of the maids handed her a mirror. Then she screamed and lightning struck near the house.  All of the maids rushed out except for MS.yoon and the boys came up running. 

"What the hell was that?" Namjoon asked. "Was it her? " Jimin asked. "What happened to her?" Jungkook asked.  Then the guys looked at him with a are you okay look.  "She turned and because of the delay she looks like this" Ms. Yoon said looking at Jungkook. "Thanks a lot dummy" Saeji said as thunder rumbled loudly. "You should run kookie" Suga said.  "I'm not afraid of her. " He said smirking.  "You should be because now you're responsible for her and you can't let her bite you or anyone else" Ms. Yoon said to him.  "How difficult can that be? " He asked.  Ms.yoon laughed and hand cuffed him to Saeji. "Ms. Yoon isn't that a bit too much?" Jin asked. "No it's punishment for not being responsible." Ms. Yoon said and left.  "Ms. Yoon is scary" V said hugging Jimin. 

Saejis POV 

"I can't believe I have to be hand cuffed to him.  Gosh I rather be handled cuffed to my car."  I thought to myself.  I tried to get the mirror to fix my hair but instead dummy thought it was okay to yank his risk to fix his hair. "YAH!  Are you trying to break my wrist! " I shouted than lighting strikes again.  "Why are you shouting  in my ear. "  He snapped back than looked out the window. "Why is it that every time you shout lightning strikes?"  He questioned.  "How am I supposed to know?" I looked at him in annoyance. Than he smirked and we teleported to the roof.  "Dang it I thought I would rid of you by teleporting." He said covering his face. "Now who's the stupid one." Saeji said laughing than looked at the stormy sky. 

I felt him push me off the roof and fell with me. I screamed. The some guys came to the roof while the other were at the entrance. "JUNGKOOK WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" The all shouted.  He fell on top of me.  "Gosh it feels like a truck hit me.  Did he actually try to kill me? "   I asked myself.  I groaned at how m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter