Chapter eight (trial pt2)

Did I fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator 

Saeji and her mother had finished talking and had walked to the Queens office. "Your majesty she's ready to be trialed by your doing" Ms. Sung said bowing before the queen. The Queen had a smirk upon her lips. "Alright then Saeji please follow me" The Queen gesturing her hand. Saeji nodded soon followed . They both had entered the trial room. Which much so, didn't look like one it seemed too elegant in saejis eyes. 

"This is so,beautiful your majesty" Saeji beamed with a smile. "Thank you and enough chit chat my dear I hope you're prepared for me to throw everything I got at you" The queen laughed. "I'm ready" Saeji had stood near a pillar. "Can I offer you a drink? " Hyun asked. Saeji nodded. 

Saeji POV 

The Queen had offered me a drink. "This will help you fight against me" Hyun stated. I was confused at why she would want that.  However I started to drink it the room started to spin and my shoulders started to bleed and my lips started to burn. "Whats in this? " I questioned. "Purity" Hyun stated. Saeji felt wings sticking out of her back then she collapsed. 
20 minutes later
I heared yelling and guards running I couldn't move I felt shackles on my wrist and my wings were cuffed. Suddenly I heard the door unlock. "There's nothing to see here kookie" Queen Hyun stated. Then I saw his face he didn't look happy. 

"Mother please turn her back NOW!"Jungkook yelled. "Why should I? Mother knows what's good for you and this angel vampire hybrid can't be your love" Hyun huffed and folder her arms. Jungkook just teleported to me. "Touch her and I will not acknowledge you as my son! " Hyun yelled. Then he soon un handcuffed me. "Let's go!" Jungkook said and put me on his back. 

Jungkook POV 

"Whats talking so, long usually the trial lasts for an hour" Jungkook said impatiently. "Your mother must still be speaking to her." Ms. Yoon said sitting n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter