Chapter two (WHAT?!?!)

Did I fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saejis POV 

I was looking for that stupid guy and I didn't see him, then he's walking towards me. "Well do you have my suit?" He asked getting closer. "First off you're way to close don't touch something you can't afford and,  Second off I don't because I told you I'm broke. " Saeji snapped at him."Then give me your keys to your car. " He said holding out his hand toward me. "Heck no I'm not giving my car to a loser like you" I said holding my keys close to me. "Gosh your stubborn I guess you can say goodbye to your normal life you really are stupid." He smirked and then grinned at me. 
"I swear this guy is a low-key creep. And what dose he mean goodbye to my normal life. My life was never normal. Wait!"  My eyes had widened and I looked over my left shoulder seeing his head becoming closer to my neck. "I honestly didn't want to do this because you might just taste bitter" He said rolling his red eyes. I tried to move out of his grip but, he kept a tight grip on me then his fangs sunk into my neck. I tried not to scream then he suddenly stopped. "Are you a hybrid? Because now I'm attracted to your blood." He said in a irritated tone. I collapsed because this hasn't happened to me. My mom was a vampire and my dad was also a vampire  I  was just born as a hybrid well now in this case I was a "hybrid".  
Flash back 

Saeji why won't you drink your blood juice. Mom asked.  Because it's disgusting and it's not pink. I pouted. Why not try it again with ice cream.  Dad suggested.  No that will make it taste weird daddy.  Oh all right you don't have to drink it for now let's just feed you human food.  Yay!!  I get to eat real food thank you mommy and daddy. I  said hugging them. 
End of flashback

Jungkook POV 

My hands were shaking.  "Why was her blood so attractive and sweet?"  I asked myself. "Get it together Jungkook she is a stupid hybrid just take her back to the house" He said calming himself then lifted her. "Man she's heavy what the heck does she eat?" I asked myself. He said putting her in her car. "Man,  she really isn't the brightest of the bunch she left her doors unlocked." Jungkook said laughing at her stupidity. "Now where are keys?" I said looking for them and then I saw her ID badge. "Sung saeji"   then I continued looking for them I searched her jacket pocket. "Ah ha now we can finally go." Jungkook said starting the car. 
We had finally arrived at my mansion then, Hyungs came flashing out of the house. "Nice catch kookie" Suga said.  "Her blood smells sweet. " Jimin hummed.  "Wait did you turn her Jungkook?!" J-hope asked.  "Is she your crush?" V asked doing agyeo. "She looks dead" Jin said opening the car door.  "How did this happen? " Namjoon asked. "Thanks hyung, she owned me, same thing I said, And heck no s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter