Chapter one (rude introduction)

Did I fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONES POV 

Saeji was packing up her stuff to go home. "Why did today go by so fast? " She asked herself standing next to her desk. Saeji shrugged it off and got ready to clock out for the night. She got down to the garage to drive back home but, she was on her phone walking to her car door before she could she bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." Saeji said looking at the guy. "YAH!  Watch where you're going! Now coffee spilled all over my suit" he said glaring down at her.  "You should too it's not completely my fault!" She shouted back.  "It actually was now you owe me a whole new suit. I hope you have enough to pay for one and by the way you're really ugly." The guy laughed and smirked at her then left as if he had vanished in front of Saejis very eyes. Than came right back. "Hey let me see your phone!" The guy said in an annoyed tone. "Why should I?!" Saeji sassed. The guy took her phone and added his number. "There now I hope you have by new suit by tomorrow morning or else you'll die. " The guy said and vanished. 

Saeji didn't move for a couple of minutes because she was so, shocked that someone told her off. "Shake it off Saeji you're very beautiful and do I look like a money tree. " She complimented herself  than became annoyed  she finally got in her car and drove home. The temperature started to drop after the two had clashed into one another.

Jungkook's POV. 
"Why couldn't today be normal?  But no,that stupid girl had to bump into me and got coffee all over me. She seemed stupid she probably could put someone in the hospital for her clumsiness." He said while laughing to himself as he was walking into the mansion.

Once Jungkook's felt the cold against him he knew something wasn't right. Soon one of the maids walked out to bring Jungkook in because he actually froze. "Thank you Ms.yoon" he said and bowed to her."Your majesty what happened to your suit?" She questioned with worry. "Well a stupid girl bumped into me and my coffee spilled on my suit" I replied to heronly. "I'll get you a new one tomorrow" Ms.Yoon said with a smile and bow.  "No it's okay that stupid girl is going to pay." He said with a smile and walked in than he sees all if his hyungs hanging out near the fire place Jungkook takes off his shoes and teleports near them. "Yah no teleporting in the house." Jin said looking at him. "But I was too lazy to walk hyung." Jungkook said pouting. "Teleporting uses up your energy and that's why you were to lazy to walk." Namjoon stated while reading his book. 

"Yeah kookie you should save your energy in the house and teleport outside." J-Hope recalled and smiled.  "What j-hope said. " Suga said and patted his shoulder. V came out of nowhere and hugged Jungkook. "What did I miss? " Tae asked. "A discussion about not teleporting." Jimin said looking up. "Oh sorry. " Tae said with a smile and let go of Jungkook.  Then all of them looked at his suit. "Did you get into a fight with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter