His Pride, My Pride

Youth, Your Spring

[Danbi]

Ara: Ah... I left it alone for so long... 
Jooheon: What are those scratches?
Ara: Nothing.
Jooheon: Ice cream?
Ara: Is that a treat? Or a bribe?
Jooheon: Never mind, just give it back.
Ara: Ah.
Jooheon: Hhmm?
Ara: He is someone I confessed to.
Jooheon: ...
Ara: I am waiting to grow older so I can see him again.
Jooheon: He is too good for you. You won't have a pass.
Ara: ...

What a jerk. Not a single encouragement, I wasted my saliva then.

Dad: Ara?
Ara: Welcome back, Dad.
Dad: How was school? 
Ara: Good. I will put these inside for you so go and eat first.
Dad: ...
Jooheon: Hello.
Dad: What were you two talking about?
Jooheon: Nothing... I was treating her some ice cream.
Dad: Oh. 

They really make me think about my own family even though they had always wanted to abandon me. I guess they won't come to find me anymore. 

Dad: Don't just sit there. 
Ara: Come and join the table.
Grandma: Ah, Ara'a dad is back?
Jooheon: It is a family meal...
Ara: Aren't you part of the family too? Stop acting so shy and join the table.
Dad: Quickly, I am hungry.
Jooheon: Yes... 

Her annoyance can really save me sometime. I wonder how she actually feel after received a rejection? I feel empty, somehow in need of encouragement, in need of some attention from others, in need of some warm. To her, what does she need from other? Was it warm and care? She always smiling as if nothing is going on around her. Just like Hana, a book that cannot be read easily. I also want to encourage her with her love for her teacher, I also want to tell her to run with all her might...

[Morning]

Ara: Yosh, new day of school. It will be better today. 
Jooheon: Mumbling to yourself.
Ara: Jooheon?
Jooheon: Hhmm?
Ara: About your family, have you ever thought of going back?
Jooheonn: No.
Ara: I might be nosy but what if they are waiting for you?
Jooheon: You are being nosy.
Ara: But...
Jooheon: If you keep asking then I won't bother to answer.
Ara: Give up. Can we go?

Jooheon is pretty close up about his family. Although all I know is that he lost his mother, I still want to know why he doesn't want to come home. Is it because of the step mother? Ah, probably used to be mama's boy. No no no! A person like him cannot be mama's boy.

Jooheon: I'm going to class.
Ara: Oh...
Hyejung: Ara! Eh? Going with him again?
Ara: Neighbor from the same neighborhood.
Hyejung: Changkyun sunbae, I gotta catch up to him.
Ara: Okay. 
Girl: Have a minute, first year?
Ara: Yes?

[Gym Storage]

Girl: Who are you to Jooheon?
Ara: Ah... I live in the same neighborhood as him... just someone...
Girl: No one has ever talk that casually to him. What are you planning?!
Ara: Nothing... 
Girl: (Pour water over Ara) First year should act like one. Don't climb too high.
Ara: ... 

So there are also unspoken rules at this school too? 

Girl: Don't let us catch you again.

I already have a bad start... 

Girl: (Trip Ara) Oopps.
Ara: Ah.
Girl: Don't touch our poor Jooheon! Living alone like that is enough!
Ara: Then encourage him, don't tell me how poor he is.
Girl: This girl! (Slap Ara) 

I guess, my start is already at its worst. I want to protect one of my thing but also want to protect his little pride. Because I don't want anyone to be more pathetic than I am, they are not allow to live like that. Did I do the right thing when I talk back to them? Did I happen to knock some sense into them? I am really glad to speak up, even though the reply is some hittings like before but at least his little pride is being protected. Should I learn some move from Grandma? It may come as help the next time... but... what if Saem does not think that way... 

Ara: Ah... all of these scratches tear me up... The clothes are dirty too. 
Hyejung: Ara!
Ara: Hyejung?
Changkyun: Ah, the girl on the other side.
Hyejung: What's wrong with your face? The uniform too...!
Ara: I was looking for something. Why are you two here?
Hyejung: Just passing by... we were talking...
Ara: Oh?
Hyejung: What is with that face? 
Changkyun: Are you sure you are okay?
Ara: Yes. Thank you for your concern, sunbae. I will go and change my uniform.

[Class 2-D] 

Changkyun: Jooheon?
Jooheon: Hhmm?
Changkyun: The first year from the last time, what happened to her? She covered in scratches.
Jooheon: She is always like that, an air-head.
Changkyun: ...
Jooheon: Why?
Changkyun: No, it doesn't look like tripping or fall off the stairs.

Is she going to be the next target for this guy? He wouldn't be attracted to such a plain girl like her right?

Girls: Haha!
Boys: That looks hurt.

Changkyun: Hhhmm?
Jooheon: They are playing again, those firt year.
Hyejung: Changkyun oppa... things don't look good out there.... Ara is...

Ara: Ah...
Girl: We couldn't see you.
Ara: Then open your eyes bigger.
Girl: You!
Yoona: Why are you hitting first year like her, sunbae? 
Girl: ...!
Ara: Yoona?
Yoona: The world is pretty small, Lee Ara.

When I was going to start a new life, I met her again. The one that could turn my life however she wanted. Someone that I don't want to meet again, even if I have to trade my whole life for that wish alone.

Yoona: How have you been? Good as always?
Ara: ...!
Yoona: Ah, the friends really miss you. They also want to pass you some words.
Ara: I don't want to hear it... Please.
Yoona: We also prepared some gifts. 
Ara: I don't want to hear it...! Go away!
Yoona: Yah...!
Jooheon: Hey, she said she doesn't want to hear it.
Girl: Jooheon sunbae.
Jooheon: You weren't here on the first day, are you new?
Yoona: ... sunbae...
Jooheon: Also, what make you guys do this to her?
Girl: She suddenly being so closed to you talking about unnecessary things! Being an annoyance, you've never like that! This girl cannot be around you!
Jooheon: Since when did I become an object so you can order people around? 
Yoona: She brings bad lucks to others, she is not the type you should play around with. 
Jooheon: I choose who I want to talk with. (Help Ara) 

My pride is totally crushed! Why does it have to be Bae Yoona that make it all the way here to Masan?! I really cannot say anything to Jooheon, appeared all strong and now become a toy for everyone like back in Yeoseo Island... I have no more motivation to live anymore...

Ara: Thank you...
Jooheon: It is a pay back.
Ara: ... 
Jooheon: I think everyone is in class, no one will have such a worst honor to see your crying face.
Ara: ... Jerk... (Crying) That's not how to comfort others...
Jooheon: I never say I am comforting you.

I cry a lot after that, to the point I cannot see what was on the board that day. Jooheon also got detention for being late to class. Of course, he threatened to bury me alive after school but in the end, he just walk ahead of me and leave me be. After Saem, Jooheon, Changkyun sunbae and Hyejung are the people who got worry for me... I realized, I have people on my side too, probably thanks to Jooheon. 

*************************************************************************************************************

 SIDE WAYS CORNER

Hello again! 

Well, everytime I update a chapter there are so many things to talk about!!!

So BTS is coming back with 2 MV Srping Day on Feb 13, which just released and crashed Melon and achieved all-kills! As expected!!! I have not watch it yet, may be later because I have a test coming up!

Another one is Not Today which will release on Feb 20! I'm so excited! The teaser is bs! It didn't show much except for the beat of the song but hell nah it is exciting!!! 

AND...! Monsta X-Ray ep 5!!! OMG this episode was the purest and most sincere one since like what, Hello Baby? It is so funny and cute in the beginning but when the kids leav, omg, my heart bursted! That kid who kissed Shownu, the little boy who clinged on Hyungwon, Kihyun Eomma and Minhyuk are basically taking care of every kids since they are used to it. But the kid that admired and confessed to Wonho was so cute! He defedned Wonho like none other!!! Honey teacher was so famous, he got the hug from the little girl that I.M was having a heart attack with. Over all that episode was so pure and really released the innocent and caring image of Monsta X. People only think Monsta X as hip-hop idol who can only do strong, charismatic, and edgy image but this episode will literally turn you like flip you upside down. I hope people will look nicely at Monsta X and love them more through this episode.

Image result for monsta x ray

Anyways, they have been teasing Monbebe about their comeback and I'm so glad that it got delayed(?) or whatever but they get more rest and time to polish their album and that is what make me so relieve and happy. 

Crap, this is getting way too long but if you think tis corner is too much to read :D don't hestitate to shoot me a "Hey, drop this corner." I don't bite.

 

Also, I really don't care about views or subscribers or comments... Uhm, may be a little but then I realized I post this up for people to read or not so I don't really care. BUT what I care is that people actually read and criticize it.

If you like the story so far, please do LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.S