The End, Hello

Youth, Your Spring

[Danbi]

Ara: So tiring...! Mommy!
Jooheon: So loud...
Ara: Your clothes... top... Put on some clothes!!!
Jooheon: Jeez...!
Ara: (Brushing teeth) The bracelet... I will return it to you.
Jooheon: I said I don't need it.
Ara: But... you were going to gift it to Jang Saem right? You like her right?
Jooheon: ...!
Ara: I bet you didn't tell her anything.
Jooheon: Are you being annoying?
Ara: I know how you feel cause I also like my teacher.

At a moment, he looks really sad, may be a little surprise that a plain girl like me can also like someone like a teacher.

Ara: Are you scare that she will not reciprocate your feeling? 
Jooheon: ...
Ara: I followed this sunbae around because he is the only person who noticed a plain person like me. He then became my teacher during my last year of middle school. You can say I've like him since elementary years. Before I left I confessed to him. I got rejected but then I still said thank you for listening to me.
Jooheon: Did you cut your embarassing nerve?
Ara: May be? But when I success and grow up well, I will confess to him again, with a more mature image. What I am saying is, go and get a proper rejection or ask her to wait until you get cooler.
Jooheon: Lame.
Ara: Yah!
Jooheon: You drink your own toothpaste.
Ara: Ah! 
Jooheon: ... I will think about it.

He listened to me! Jooheon is listening to my advice! May be it was not that bad to become his friend! Wait, he needs the bracelet! This guy!

Ara: Your bracelet...! 
Jooheon: Ah.
Ara: Are you watching something?
Jooheon: Some old movies. Get out.
Ara: Jeez, so small. Good luck though.

Saem, I am making friends like you say. But this friend is hard to get close to, I don't know why since I am so opening to all kind of friend. Jooheon is not as bad as you think, he is really innocent. Still, I believe he is a year older than me? I will be living here for a long time...

[Morning]

Ara: Grandma, Jooheon is skipping breakfast again.
Grandma: Yah! Lee Jooheon! You better eat to keep yourself alive.
Dad: Why don't you sit down and eat for once?
Jooheon: Yes...
Ara: I will eat well.

He didn't really say anything to Hana Saem yet eventhough he has so many chances this summer. Time is ticking, Lee Jooheon.

Ara: A firework display?
Hana: Yes, they will start to have some kind of festival starting from now on.
Ara: Yah, Jooheon, you should go.
Jooheon: Too lazy.
Ara: It is your chance, pig head.
Jooheon: ...!
Ara: He said he will go Jang Saem.
Hana: That is nice!
Jooheon: Don't decided everything by yourself.

What is making him hold back his confession? He was bumped when I told him about my confession with Woohyun Saem but he is depleted now.

Ara: I know, I won't ask so don't bury me alive.
Jooheon: ...
Ara: Uhm... Summer is almost over.

It has been a few months since I moved in and believe it or not, it is school time again... Today is my first day of school. A new school year at a new school, let's create happy memory.

Dad: Good luck.
Ara: Fighting. 
Jooheon: I am going to school.
Ara: Wait! I am going! Lee Jooheon!

Jooheon: So annoying.
Ara: Make some progress would you?
Jooheon: ....
Ara: Are you scare? I can go with you.
Jooheon: No thanks.
Girls: Jooheon sunbae... Seriously like an idol.
Ara: Heh?
Jooheon: Take care of yourself.

Jooheon is second year so he kind of know how things work, I have to walk around to find my class. I got placed in a class in front of Jooheon's class... I hope he confesses soon. He seems down lately.

[Class 1-B]

Ara: Class is starting soon.
Hyejung: Hi! My name is Go Hyejung! I heard you moved here over the summer!
Ara: How... do you know?
Hyejung: You don't have our accent so it is noticable.
Ara: Ah... I am Lee Ara. 
Hyejung: I saw you walking with Jooheon Sunbae. Be careful, I heard he is the notorious deliquent at this school.
Ara: His pride must be depleted. I know he is one of the deliquents, but so seems like all the girls like him?
Hyejung: Face.
Ara: Ah...

Hana: Back to your seats.
Boys: Woah! You are so pretty Saem!
Hana: Thank you!
Boys: Do you have a boyfriend yet?! Tell us some hope.
Hana: (Show the ring) I am engaged and will get marry soon.
Boys: Oh man!

Marriage? Engagement? When? I never heard Hana Saem talked about this over the summer! What about Jooheon? Does it mean he knows? 

Ara: Jang Saem!
Hana: Oh? Ara!
Ara: Is it true, Saem? Your marriage?
Hana: Yes...

[Class 2-D]

Changkyun: So? The girl walks with you this morning? 
Jooheon: A neighbor.
Changkyun: What about your crush? Did you confess?
Jooheon: I got rejected when I first know her. 
Changkyun: That is pretty sad story.
Jooheon: Don't make it sounds more pathetic than it already is.
Changkyun: Since today is a half-day, do you want to go somewhere?
Jooheon: Wherever.

She is getting marry to someone who is more cooler and more mature than me. I have know this all along but to get marry so fast is out of my expectation. Who knows what the future hold? Who would know I will never tell her my feelings?

Changkyun: That girl has been staring since we stepped out of the class. Do you know her?
Jooheon: ...
Hana: Ara? Oh! Jooheon!
Changkyun: It is Hana Saem!
Ara: I am really sorry but, I will help you! So please do it!!!
Changkyun: What is she saying?
Ara: Hana Saem! Today...
Jooheon: You are being nosy!
Hana: Jooheon...
Ara: Please meet us at the bridge. Please spare us some of your time!

I know I am being nosy and all but please tell her how you feel properly! How would she know if you don't tell her! If you tell her earlier then nothing like marriage would happen. At the very least, tell her before it is too late, you don't want to live regrets!

Girls: What are you to Jooheon?
Ara: Eh?
Girls: You talk to him so casually and even walk with him to school. What are you?!
Ara: Friend? He is just a neighbor... I will go and pack my stuffs...
Girls: (Push Ara) Who let you go?!
Ara: Ah.
Girls: If you want a happy and dream like high school life then know your place.
Ara: ...

I totally forgot how cool he is to others, I made a bad mark on the first day. Jeez, I really cut off some of important nerves. Scratches on knee and twisted wrist... a great image to bring home. When am I going to live differently? Ah! The confession! Gotta run or else he will escape.

[Bridge]

Hana: What is it that Ara want to do?
Jooheon: Who knows?
Hana: you should be a little nicer to her.
Jooheon: Too annoying.
Ara: (Run) I am so sorry. I have to stay back for something. 
Hana: Ara.
Ara: Please listen carefully to what Jooheon said and you! You are the coolest, so go for it, Lee Jooheon. I will be waiting at the end of the bridge. Please take time to talk...

Hana: What was that? She is so cute?
Jooheonn: I like you, Hana. 
Hana: Eh?
Jooheonn: Of course not as a noona and a youngster but seriously as a man to a woman. I was going to give you this and confess during the summer but the news that you told me really held this back to now. I just want to tell you that.
Hana: Thank you for liking me, there is nothing more than a noona and a youngster between us. Thank you for letting me know.
Jooheonn: I already know I will get reject. Thank you for listening.
Hana: I never thought Jooheon would say this to me face to face, it is amazing.
Jooheon: I guess there is some worm that keep clinging on me and tell me to do it.
Hana: A worm? 
Jooheon: An annoying one.
Hana: I will treasure your gift. Thank you.

So that is the end to my first love. Well, as they always say, first love is hard to make it come true but because it is Hana so I feel relieve that I got rejected. At the least, I know she will live happily with someone else. Wasn't I the coolest person back there?

Ara: Are you done?
Jooheon: Hungry.
Ara: Let's go home and eat.
Jooheon: What's wrong with your walking?
Ara: I twisted my ankle.
Jooheon: Stupid. Walk to release some of your stupiness to the world.
Ara: Eh?!
Jooheon: Do you have your crush picture? 
Ara: Why? I won't let you see it.
Jooheon: Jeez, so small.
Ara: That was my line.
Jooheon: Let's go.

*************************************************************************************************************

THANKS TO CORNER

mizuxmizu Thank you for subcribing to my story. I hope you will enjoy the later chapters also :D

SIDE WAYS CORNER

So many things happened today!!! 

Shownu appa is doing a Vlive by himself. Seeing him be confident and talk to Monbebe really warm my heart!!!

Related image Image result for shownu gif

He did say something like "You guys can see me after February 20" Can I assume that they will drop boom on Feb 20?!

Related image

Guilty Lounge was also aired on Monsta X Channel+ cannot share bc it is restricted D:

Image result for monsta x guilty lounge

Their shout is "Let's Get It! Sir!"

Monsta X Ray Ep 5 Teaser! DUDEs!!! Monsta X will be a one-day helper at the children nursery, MX + children, this burns my damn heart!!! I'm ready for 4am Monsta X Ray!

Image result for monsta x ray

That news abot BOYS24 Hwayoung! I don't know BOYS24 so obviously I don't know him, but literally what he said is so disgusting! If he trained so hard to debut just to said that then he should not be an idol to begin with! I'm probably your nugu-whoever-fan but what you said hurt every single fan in general! Like dude, starting tomorrow, you don't have to hear anyone call you oppa, you don't have to go through whatever you said 7-800 people, you don't have to do high touch either, great! OH! An you don't have to faintly smell the fans' breath since you thought it is disgusting. Your career will probably ends tomorrow!

Image result for BOYS24 hwayoung

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/boys24-hwayoung-says-k-pop-fans-make-want-puke/

I'm so sorry to BOYS24 Hwayoung's fans but what he said it is totally digusted me to the core and probably not only me but other fans from other fandoms too. He is matured enough to know what to keep for himself and he probably knows that idol won't exist if the fans don't exist. R.I.P to your career!

 

I will try and finsh editing chapter 4 soon. If you like the story so far, please do LIKE/SUBCRIBE/COMMENT. I don't bite so don't be scare to leave a comment :D