Friendship

Youth, Your Spring

[Danbi]

Grandma: Did something happened at school today?
Jooheon: Sure yes so why did she came here to live with you?
Grandma: Her parents divorced.
Jooheon: Did she get bully at school?
Grandma: She did. That kid, she always nags at others who notice and care for her but who knows she always be the target for bullying. Ara has always hate going to school... I guess she is at her limit of holding things in.
Jooheon: A person like her gets bully?
Grandma: We always scare to send her to school, there was time when she was missing, there was time a news article reporter said she committed suicide because of peer pressure. Ara knows her surrounding but the surroundings know nothing about her.
Jooheon: ...

Ara: Ah... So hungry.
Jooheon: (Knock) Come out here.
Ara: No.
Jooheon: I bought extra bread.
Ara: (Open) Is it a bribe?
Jooheon: Yes so tell me.
Ara: Grandma probably told you everything and you even bought me bread.
Jooheon: You should speak up more and depend on friends around you a bit more. You should know now that you are not alone right?
Ara: Friend? That word did grew some distance... thank you for the bread.
Jooheon: Hey.
Ara: Thank you, really.

We didn't talk much after that day, she isolated herself. There is no way to find her at school, she cannot be found in her classroom either. When we get home, she locks herself in her room, it has been like that for a month or so before I explode... I thought I could help her but my place got taken away...

Changkyun: This is some really special case.
Hyejung: Ara also ignored me in class. The students keep mocking her.
Changkyun: Seems like you have a visitor, Jooheon.
Jooheon: Huh?
Yoona: Sunbae, I have something to tell you. Please spare me some of your time.
Jooheon: Text me if you see Air-head.

[Rooftop]

Ara: So boring... I actually have a lot of things to tell Jooheon but I cannot bring myself to face him. I do want to be with them after all.

Yoona: I want to say sorry about what happened on my first day of school...
Jooheon: ...
Yoona: I have been reflecting a lot on my action...
Jooheon: Oh.
Yoona: I like you, Sunbae.

Ara: Eh?! (Cover)

Yoona: Someone's voice!
Jooheon: I am sorry, I am not looking for any relationship.

Ah, it wasn't that long since his confession. Bae Yoona is pretty, she looks like his ideal type too.

Jooheon: I am thankful that you said you are reflecting on your action toward Air-head. I always question, what is it about her that you want to bully her so bad.
Yoona: ...
Jooheon: Her face? Her grade? Her determination? Her talkative? All of them are so plain that I could not think of anything. It would be nice if you can stop now.
Yoona: Why does it have to be Ara?
Jooheon: What do you mean? She is my friend. Class is going to start so you better run back to class.
Yoona: (Run away)
Jooheon: ...

This is not suppose to be what I expected, he should just deny her and that's it. Why does he has to go through trouble and defend for me? The tears are not stopping for some reason! It is not stopping! I want to see Jooheon! I want to talk to him! I want to talk to my friend!

Teacher: No running in the hallway!
Ara: Jooheon!
Jooheon: She is late.
Ara: Listen to me would you? You said you are my friend... (Crying)
Jooheon: I won't take responsibility if you are left behind.

I just need to trust my friend! If they are there then I have no reason to be scare.

Hyejung: Ara!
Changkyun: You caught her first.
Jooheon: Nope, that Air-head just show up herself.
Ara: Hyejung... I am sorry.
Changkyun: This first year caused us too much trouble.
Ara: Thank you Sunbae.
Changkyun: Lunch is on you.
Ara: Eh?!
Jooheon: We will listen to everything at lunch so just give us your time.
Hyejung: I will take Ara. Come on.

We talked a lot, I shared a lot, a fourth of my life time was to spent with these people. I am glad I tailed Jooheon to meet these amazing friends. I am wondering to what extend or how long this friendship will last but I hope we can still be together in the future. I may talk old right now but I hope it will stay like this.

Hyejung: Next time, let's have a sleep over?
Changkyun: It is not like sleeping in one room right?
Hyejung: We will.
Ara: Sorry to ask but... Changkyun oppa and Hyejung...
Changkyun: We are childhood's friend.
Ara: Ah...
Hyejung: We will part here then.
Changkyun: I will text you later Jooheon.
Jooheon: Ok.

Ah, I realized that I always walk behind Jooheon but I like it. Even though I am curious to how he looks or what face expression he will make but his back probably saying a lot.

Jooheon: Oh? Someone came so late.
Ara: Hana Saem?
Jooheon: No... a man.
Ara: A man?
Dad: Ara!
Ara: Eh? Dad is back early?
Grandma: You two come in.

We agreed to meet when I am more mature but he came to find his student first.

Ara: Saem? Why...? Your leg! What's wrong?
Dad: We had a small incident on his way here.
Grandma: Please have a drink.
Woohyun: I came to find you a bit early.
Ara: (Blush) Oh...
Woohyun: I will be teaching here starting upcoming week. I fortunately met your dad on the way.
Grandma: The room is clean so we will help you move your stuffs in.
Jooheon: I will go and change first.
Ara: ...

She never acts like this before... does she love him that much? Even though he clearly reject her? Are all girls like this when they in love? Being silly, giggling over the smallest gesture? How much do I know about the girls anyway...?

Ara: We will help you with the moving.
Woohyun: Thank you. (Pat Ara's head)
Ara: (Blush)...!
Jooheon: I will give a hand.
Ara: Jooheon?
Jooheon: He hurts his leg anyway. And you.
Ara: What?
Jooheon: Do you like hi...
Ara: Ah aahhhh... What should we bring in first, Saem?
Woohyun: The books.
Ara: Yes. Let's go Jooheon.

Ah, she didn't intend to meet him right now so she is trying to stop me from spilling things. I said I wouod tell her to run with all her might but I feel like she will roll from now on... she cannot even walk properly on her love path.

Jooheon: There is nothing wrong to meet him as of now.
Ara: Still, it is the worst image I had shown him.
Jooheon: Jeez, don't decide everything on your own.
Ara: It is the truth.
Jooheon: Who knows when he will switch school again? You don't know that future.
Ara: ...
Jooheon: If you want him then start running already.
Ara: Should I? Running with all my strength toward him.
Jooheon: ...
Ara: I should call Hyejung for help, we should have a sleep over soon.
Jooheon: No.
Ara: I can share a room with Hyejung. Jooheon can sleep with Changkyun sunbae. Call?
Jooheon: Don't call everything by yourself.
Ara: It is decided.
Jooheon: Yah! (Grab Ara's neck)
Ara: Ah yah!

Woohyun: She is pretty close to the boy.
Dad: They had a bad start but they stick together these days.
Woohyun: I am glad that she is close to someone.

Ara: Stop following me!
Jooheon: Stupid, the bookshelves are in front of you.
Ara: Yah! I ranked number 1 last year.
Jooheon: Oh.
Ara: Yah! LEE JOOHEON!!!

And the friendship starts here. The pretty and caring Hyejung, the mature and nice Changkyun sunbae and the coldest one-of-a-kind Jooheon!

 ***********************************************************************************************************

THANKS TO CORNER

 BeautifulRain Thank you for subscribing to my story. I hope you enjoy it so far :D

mizuxmizu I hope you still enjoy the story :D

SIDE WAYS CORNER

For the music, if you would like to have a DL link, please comment below and I will make one for each music I put for each chapter.

I'm obsessed with Not Today and Spring Day! Those two songs are like totally opposite! I cried listening to Spring Day and ten so effing hyped up listening to Not Today! As expected from BTS, good musics as always! It is already their 3rd award with Spring Day! At this rate, they will be the first group to get all the awards from all the music shows in one week! I'm snatched!

Monsta X Ray ep 5, the one where MX went to the Day-Care went viral in Korea and apparently received a lot of warm comments from other fandoms and netizen as well. I am so glad that this episode showcased MX soft and caring charm unlike when they are on stage. I feel so proud and at verge of tears reading the comments, I cannot say anything else except being proud of them. Despite being dead tired after the shooting for ISAC, they get to play and care for the kids and I am so happy that the kids welcomed them and got attached to them. Overall, Monsta X Ray is now ended and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Also, they have a new Vlive Variety Broadcast named No Exit Broadcast, darn, it looks real af. They already have the prologue up so please do go check it out.

Monsta X's comeback is confrmed to be at the end of March and I am literally cannot wait to see them since they are hiding their hair so well! So far, Shownu is blonde-brownish color, Wonho is totally blonde according to the so-fast vlive just happened, Jooheon is dark brown(?), I.M went back to black, Hyungwon is probably still in brown and Minhyuk got his wish which is red-brownish hair. Kihyun is hiding so well but got exposed, he is back to black. Anyways, I really cannot wait to start seeing teaser for their comeback!!!

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR, PLEASE DO LIKE/SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT/UPVOTE. THANK YOU!