Emptiness

Youth, Your Spring

 

[Danbi]

Woohyun: I am back.
Jooheon: Oh, Saem.
Woohyun: You are alone?
Jooheon: Ara just walked out with Grandma.
Woohyun: Ah... oh, you call her Ara now?
Jooheon: Well, I can't keep calling her Air-head.
Woohyun: Ah, right.
Jooheon: Do you like Ara?
Woohyun: Yes?
Jooheon: It is called a student-teacher relationship. It comes with many great cost. I'm giving you a little push so you can quickly realize your own feeling for her.
Woohyun: Are you liking her?
Jooheon: Why would I tell you? Anyway, please use my push well. It would be a waste of you don't use it.

Grandma: Oh, you are back teacher?
Woohyun: Yes.
Ara: Welcome back, Saem.
Woohyun: Oh.

My feeling for Ara? Is it really like what I said to her before she left for Masan? Why did I decide to take this position all the way in Masan? There was a position in Seoul, but I chose to go here, was it really because of Ara? Did I really start to develop my feeling for Ara?

Ara: Grandma and Jooheon went to sleep.
Woohyun: I will help cleaning the dishes.
Ara: Ah... Thank you, Saem.

Ara had always been there and I also admitted her presence even though she is really plain. When did Ara grow into a mature lady?

Ara: Saem! The water.
Woohyun: I think I'm losing my control so I'm going in first.
Ara: Control of the water?

Jooheon: I'm thirsty.

Woohyun: This is what I call humanity, ok?
Ara: Humanity?
Woohyun: (Hug Ara)
Ara: Saem?

Jooheon:... (Saw Ara)

Woohyun: I think I'm starting to run toward you for real.
Ara: Eh?

Oh, he is finally admit that he had feeling for Air-head. I guess my water had to wait for a little bit. 

Jooheon: (Hit the table) Ah.

What is wrong with me? I kind of hate this feeling, it once happened when Hana told me her marriage plan. Isn't that what I always want to happen to her? She also really likes him.

[School]

Ara:... (Space out)
Hyejung: Ara. Ara?
Ara: (Paper cut) ah.
Hyejung: Be careful.
Woohyun: What are you two doing?
Ara: (Blush) Nothing
Woohyun: You are bleeding, Ara!
Ara: Oh.

Since yesterday, it has been really awkward. Saem suddenly hug me and say that he is staying to have feeling for me. I was taken back yet happy to here that he is reciprocating my feeling. But...

Ara: Evil air is so thick.
Girl: Woah! Sunbae is so hot! Jooheon sunbae!
Changkyun: Oh gosh.
Jooheon: Is it ready? The advertisements paper.
Woohyun: She is bleeding
Jooheon: It is only a small cut. She will live.
Woohyun: Let's wait a little bit untill we put on a bandage.
Ara: Ahhaha..  Jooheon
Jooheon: Are you being lazy? Air-head?
Ara: You would say that? You evil human being? Bullying an Air-head like me.
Changkyun: Watch out from the above!
Woohyun: Ara!
Jooheon: (Cover Ara)...! Ah.
Ara: Jooheon?!

[Nurse Office]

Nurse: It is just a scratch. He will be fine.
Jooheon: Thank you so much.
Ara: This is a premium stupid hero wanna be.
Nurse: Eh?
Jooheon: She is a premium air-head.
Nurse: You two are sure close to wach other huh?
Both: Nope!
Nurse: Ohkay...

Woohyun Saem must be shock, I was shocked to see the wooden board fell down from a door height too. Ah, my finger is bandaged too... It is like everyday but somehow it feels empty today, may be becausey energy is depleting as we get closer to the festival or may be because of something else? I cannot tell the real reason why I feel empty...

Ara: Thank you for your help.
Woohyun: Ara!
Ara: Saem.
Woohyun: How are you? And Jooheon?
Ara: I got bandaged... Jooheon cannot do heavy thing as of now. Let's go back first...
Woohyun: I was so scared when the wooden board fell down... I could not cover you. Sorry.
Ara: I am fine... and, Jooheon was closer to me at that time so... please don't blame yourself, Saem.
Woohyun: Let's go back and help everyone.

Woah... talking to him alone does make my heart goes ba-dum. It is getting hot all of the sudden. Even though I was glad that Saem didn't get hurt because of me but I almost pass out because Jooheon fell down in front of me and bled. I was truly scare... Jooheon came back around afternoon and help with the decoration instead of the wood work. It feels empty again even though everything is normal or may be not.

Changkyun: Time to go home!
Hyejung: We are going the other way.
Woohyun: Don't wandering around and head straight home.
All: Yes sir.
Woohyun: Ah! So tiring.
Ara: Where is Jooheon? Did he sneak out earlier than us?
Woohyun: He said he needs to go and help Lee Saem.
Ara: Hana Saem...?
Woohyun: Uhm, she said something happened at home.
Ara: Ah...

Emptiness...

[Danbi]

Ara: We are home.
Kiheon: Air-head girl.
Ara: Heol, it is that guy again
Woohyun: Do you know him?
Ara: I wish I don't but I have to. What do you want?
Kiheon: Let's talk. It is about Jooheon.

What does he has to say about Jooheon? Is it going to be a bad thing or a good thing?

Kiheon: Can you persuade Jooheon to go back to Seoul?
Ara: Seoul.
Kiheon: Actually, can you at least talk to him?
Ara: A talk... ok.
Kiheon: His father and the hospital are in need of his share, or may be his mother's share. The hospital can only continue if there are more share invest. Ah, let put it simple, we are all have a share within the hospital...
Ara: Are you interest in letting the hospital run or you having shares to run the hospital? How about I put it simple too? Why would you bother to ask someone who already say no to you? It is his mother's share so let it be that way. He doesn't live off his dad when he left home. Since he lef the house, there must be not a so good relationship between the family members.
Kiheon: Hey kiddo.
Ara: How much older are you to call me a kiddo?
Kiheon: I am talking to you really nicely here.
Ara: I am sure that I talk harshly on you right now. I really still cannot forget what you and your mother came for last time. I wonder how you will grow if your family left you alone? Woah really...
Kiheon: (Slap Ara) Who are you to talk like that?
Ara: ...!
Kiheon: I was being nice to ask you to get that illegitimate son back to his father, you are also like him. Perhaps you also don't have a Mom, that is why you turn out like this? Kid, go and learn some manner.
Ara: What if I don't have a Mother? It is so much better to have a Mother like yours, someone who says whatever she wants because of money, acts however she likes because of money. I choose what kind of manner to act and I choose it base on what type of people I am talking to! You probably don't have a brain to run the hospital efficiently! I will take that slap because I talk harshly on you. If you are done then please leave...
Kiheon: Y.. yah!
Ara: I don't think you want to see Jooheon either... Please leave.
Kiheon: Jah, this girl... yah. (Take Ara's hand)
Ara: (Tear up) Woah... that slap did tear me up...

Jooheon: Kiheon? Air-head? What are you two doing out here?
Ara: I just got back...
Kiheon: I am sorry.
Ara: ...!
Kiheon: Think about going back to Seoul. I will leave now.
Jooheon: Hhm? Yah, what did he said to you?
Ara: Nothing.
Jooheon: Then why are you looking down? Air-head?
Ara: I said nothing! Stop asking me!!! You are really annoying right now!!!
Jooheon: Sorry.

Why did it turn out like this?! I didn't mean to pour all my anger on Jooheon! Why am I so emotional?! What am I even getting mad of? His half-brother? The emptiness? Or because Jooheonn skipped to go to Hana Saem's house? What am I getting mad of?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDE-WAY CORNER

Hello again,

Regarding Monsta X comeback, this will be the shortest comeback they will ever do, it is only 4 weeks of promotion, and this is the second week and we already got nominated which is awesome. However, I just want them to taste the harvest of their hardworks, even if it just mean for them to win just ONE award for ONE music shows, I think that would make up two years of their hardworks. I want them to start this busy year with some happiness because who knows when they will drop the repackage album, they are debuting in Japan and we just don't want them to be forever lock over there. 

I don't mean to spread the negativity but some fans refused to listen to Monsta X's song because of their ... (I won't say it) even though they know that it is Monsta X and they know all the members. I won't put culture as a reason rather being close-minded, all we ask for is some love and support to Monsta X's new song, you don't need to know each member, you don't need to stan them, you don't need to be a Monbebe to support them, just know that they worked hard in just 5 months to produce their very first album. 

Digital score is where we are, Monbebe, weak at. We are doing our very best just to chart on top 100 on Melon, Naver, Genie, etc. in hope that when Korean wake up, the moment they play the top 100 playlist, Beautiful will be in there for them to take a listen, that's literally what we are doing right now. Yes, we are streaming for the win, but just a few hours ago, this has become so important to us. ARMY, INSPIRIT, IGOT7, etc. a lot of fans from other fandom also love the song and stream for us and we are really appreciate it. When it comes to fandom helping fandom, somehow, some fans will mistake it and take it to the wrong way and negativity starts. I hope that you can look at it as friends helping each other like how your idols do. 

If you do like Beautiful, please give it a listen on Korean Streaming Sites. We are really thankful for the help of yours and your precious time to listen to Beautiful, I hope it will be the song that on your favorite playlist so that you can always listen to it whenever you feel like you want someone to call you pretty/beautiful. 

Since you are already at the end of my side-way corner, then why not...?