Stinky head

Mochi To Muscles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yejin worked for a few hours, she started to have a little self-talk with herself. She realized that she shouldn’t be pushing Jimin away. He was in town to see her and she was being mean by keeping him away. He’s her best friend and she's acting like a jerk. She changed in the five years, but once he leaves back to Seoul, he wouldn’t visit her for a long time.

She could fake it for the time being.

After hanging up a call she was on for over an hour with another farm in Daegu, she let out a sigh. Yejin had a long debate with them and overall was told that they would make a decision within the next week. The smell of coffee perked her eyes and sure enough, Jimin came in with breakfast in hand and a warm smile on his face.

He gave her the look of “I thought I told you to stay home” and let out a sigh. He placed the food on her desk and sat down in the chair across from her.

“I’m sorry about last night” he muttered as he pulled out food Korean pancakes, and some other goodies that he got from aunties stall.

Her eyes looked up at him, “What do you mean? You didn’t do anything wrong!”.

“I told you I would come over and I didn’t” he frowned, sticking out his bottom lip and looking at her with such sad puppy eyes.

“You said you would come over if you had the chance. Obviously you couldn’t so it’s nothing to worry over” she smiled, reassuring him that it was okay. “Yeah, but-” he began before she shut him up by shoving some of the pancake into his mouth.

 

He smiled a bit as he chewed his food. They sat and ate happily together for a while. Near the end of their meal, she decided to make the initiative.

“You know, your concert is coming up soon. Are you excited to perform in your hometown? In front of your family?” she questioned, watching his face. He bashfully smiled, “I’m so happy, words can’t even explain! I hope everyone enjoys the show! I know we don’t have the most amazing production or high quality equipment like Big Bang but I hope with this concert, more people will grow to love and support us”.

“You’ll be incredibly famous. More famous than GD or Rain, I’m positive of that!” she cheered him on, giving him a big thumbs up. He chuckled at the comment, “Ah Noona, you’re so funny! I could never surpass them!”.

“What did you just call me?” she tilted her head down slightly, gripping onto her chopsticks. Jimin rubbed his hands together apologetically, “Accident! I swear! I’ll give you a kiss as compensation!” he whined.

“Save your kiss” she crossed her arms and slide her chair a bit over to act like she was going back to work on the computer. “Yeeeeeejjiiiiiin~ Don’t be like that. Come play with meeeee!” he pouted in his seat.

“Only under one condition” she held up her index finger.

“What is it?”

“Let’s have a fort date again!”

“I’ll provide the fort then” he smiled happily.

“I’ll provide the food” she smiled back.


 

Yejin worked the rest of her shift like she normally would; however, taking it easy on the manual labor part. Jimin tagged along with her for the day since he didn’t have anything to do today besides their little fort tradition.

“I forgot how long these patches are. I feel like we’ve been walking for half an hour already” he whined, sweat appearing on his forehead.

“You are such a baby. It’s been a whole seven minutes. I’d expect someone who dedicated their time to create washboard abs would find this easy peasy” she giggled, feet stomping through the mud.

“I hate cardio”.

“Jimin, take a look at this” she smirked and bent down to a glob of mud. He hummed in curiosity and bent next to her. “What are you looking at?” he mumbled. “Doesn’t this ball of mud look like you?” she asked, pointing at it.

He gave her a weird look, “Uh, no. It looks like mud”.

She scooped it up in her hand, “Look” and began pointing, “This part is your eyes, nose, ears, and li..” and before she finished, she shoved it in his face. “SEE. LOOKS LIKE YOU NOW” Yejin cackled hysterically.

Jimin hissed a bit before looking at her, “You think you are soooooo funny, don’t ya?” he smirked, mud dripping off his face. “I find this quite hilarious” she retorted, sticking her tongue at him. “I think I found some mud that looks like you too!” but before he could get anywhere near her, she jumped back.

She winced a bit at her back. The pain hadn’t completely gone away but she still had sharp pain every now and then.

“Are you okay?” Jimin asked, touching her back; massaging it carefully. “Yeah. Sorry. It’s still not healed yet” she apologized and began to wipe the mud off Jimin’s face, “I’ll consider this even with the whole Noona thing earlier”.

He pouted, “So no fort date?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter