Dance team

Mochi To Muscles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sat at a table at the bar, waiting for his old dance team to arrive. Bit by bit everyone began to show.

Jimin greeted everyone with a huge smile and hugs. “Wow! Everyone sure has changed since the last time I saw you all!” he commented, giving everyone that iconic giggle he does where his smile is bigger than his eyes.

“I think we can say the same to you! You’re totally different than you were when you were 15!” Taeyu giggled. The other members nodded their head in agreement.

“Yeah, well, when you have people regulating your life- you tend to look different” he smirked. He changed a lot due to being an idol: the hair, the clothes, the makeup, the body- that was something he didn’t really care about before he joined BigHit, but now came a part of his life.

“So tell us, how is it? I mean, is it everything you dreamed and hoped for?” Hyunsik asked, placing in an order for drinks. He placed his arms behind his head, “It’s definitely a lot harder than I thought, but the outcome overall is what I expected. Granted, we’re not very popular- but I’m praying that we become a hit soon”.

“What about the other idols? Have you met some of the other celebs, like GD?” The girls swooned in, leaning in closer to get some juicy detail.

“GD-Sunbaenim, I haven’t met him yet. However, I did meet SHINee a week ago. They’re very nice and were very supportive of us. which was such a shock since we didn't expect anyone thought highly of us!”

The girls shrieked in excitement.

“What about the girls? How’s the dating life?” the boys nudged him, “I’m sure you got mad girl idols on you; like GG or AOA”.

Jimin turned a bit red and let out an awkward chuckle; scratching his head, “Uhhh~ Well they’re really pretty, I can say that!”.

Taeyu clung onto his arm, “Are they prettier than me?” she batted her long fake eyelashes at him. The group rolled their eyes at her and Jimin tried his best to get the clingy girl off him, but she stayed on him like a bee to honey.

“Well I think my girlfriend is prettier than all of them” he stated confidently. The group looked at him confused, “Who are you dating? Is it someone from your company?” one of the girls asked.

Jimin blinked still confused, “What do you mean who? I thought y’all would have remembered. It’s Yejin!”

The group looked at each other for a moment. Taeyu opened , “You’re seriously dating that-” she began before one of the other girls nudged her in the side to shut her up.

“We didn’t know that” the boys acted surprised, almost awkward.

Jimin could feel the tension. “Why is it so awkward?”

The group laughed and started to order more drinks to avoid the topic. The discussion of Yejin was swept under the rug and everyone began to party as the hours went by.

A couple hours later and the dance team stumbled home, drunk. Jimin was the only one who still had a solid standing and cognitive mindset still.

He had a great night out.

When he approached his neighborhood, he saw that Yejins’ light was off. He frowned a bit before climbing up to her window and pulling on it; however, it was locked.

“She must be mad at me” he muttered quietly, a little heartbroken. Instead of cuddling with Yejin, he went home to a dark and quiet house and slept with his younger brother whom he had been neglecting due to idol life.


 

When Yejin woke up, she was in a lot of pain. She had a horrible night sleep, but she couldn’t fall back asleep even if she wanted to- so the best thing to do was just to stay awake.

She got hurt last night doing manual labor, trying to keep her temper in check. She was chucking huge pounds of hay around when she squatted down to lift and threw out her back in the process.

Thankfully Mr. Park was there and he was the one who took her to the hospital. Yejin felt bad for keeping him up till the wee hours of the morning, but the hospitals in Busan were so slow with everything and even though she had whined for him to go home; he told her that he would stay.

Although Yejin was given a doctors notice to stay home, she still went to work. She had a horrible sleep and was awake every hour anyways, so it just seemed like there was no point to sit at home and do absolutely nothing. It was obvious that manual labor was out of the question, but she could still answer emails and phone calls.

It took Yejin about an hour to put on clothes, it was painful having to move. Not only did it take her an eternity to put on clothes, but the actual walk to work hurt as well. Every step felt like pins down her legs and lower back, but she still trudged on.

It was already 8am when Yejin got to the office. An hour later than she normally would arrive.

The first time she had ever gone to work late.

 

The moment Yejin turned the doorknob, she remembered that she had to go to the Song’s farm because Mr. Song had documentations that were dropped at his place instead of hers. She had to go retrieve them because she had a feeling they would snoop through it, and it was none of their business who she was working with.

When she got there after the long painful walk, she was surprised to see Jonghyun and not Mr. Song sitting at the desk. She could have sworn that he never got up before 1pm, so it was odd seeing him awake so early-that and seeing him take responsibility.

“What are you doing here?” Yejin asked, walking into the room a bit more. He cocked his brow, “Working?”.

She let out a small chuckle, “Well no Sherlock. I’m surprised you actually came to work and that you’re awake before noon.”.

He cracked his knuckles before relaxing in his seat, “Pops is out of town so I have to step up while he is out. What exactly is it that you need? Unless you just wanted to come see me!” he winked, giving her a cocky grin.

Yejin pretended to gag.

“Erm, no. Did your father by any chance mention anything to you about an envelope that is addressed to me being in here?”

Jonghyun shuffled through a stack of papers and handed over the vanilla folder, “This?”. Yejin nodded her head as she slipped it underneath her arm. She was getting ready to leave when he gripped her hand, bringing her to a halt.

“Do you wanna do it right here?”

“Do what?”

“It”

“I’m not that fond of American horror movies”

“No stupid, do I really have to spell it out for you?”

“Kill you? Of course”

“I’ll make it quick”

Jonghyun got up and Yejin quickly set her things on the desk, ready to fight him but instead he sent a playful slap to her back which brought her and everything she set on the desk to the floor.

“Oh , are you ok?” he asked sincerely.

Yejin let out a lot of groans of pain. The pain had radiated up her entire spine and throughout her entire back. She heard Jonghyun laugh a bit before touching her back again. She hissed out in pain, and was waiting for him to purposely push down but he helped massage out the knots.

“Does that feel good?” he asked, letting his hands dig into her back. Yejin groaned a bit the closer he got to her spine. She let out a sniffle, the pain had brought tears to her eyes. “Are you crying?” he asked, looking over at her. She bit her lip and shook her head. Yejin tried to get up and let out a yelp. “Did that hurt babe? I’ll be more gentle, although I love the noises you make when I touch you!”.

Yejin turned her head at him, “What did you just call me? What’s with this erted dialogue??” she cocked her brow, giving him a dirty look. He gave a smirk and shrugged his shoulders. He helped her off the floor and let her rest on his desk.

Yejin was sweating and starting to feel a bit light headed.

“What did you do to yourself?”

“I threw out my back last night lifting hay”.

“Damn, that must … but you know, I do like this position”

Yejin felt him get closer behind her. She knew exactly what he was talking about at this point. ert. She was about to lift her leg and crush his manhood but it seemed like only seconds went by when the front door opened and Jonghyun was knocked backwards, holding his face.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” Jimin hollered angrily. Jonghyun didn’t even have time to adjust before Jimin hit him again.

“Jimin, calm down!” Yejin tried to reassure him. He looked at her with such fury in his eyes, “Calm down? CALM DOWN? How am I supposed to calm the down when I receive a phone call and all I hear is and ?”

“What are you…..” Yejin started when she looked at Jonghyun, “Is that why you were smirking and started saying weird . You answered my phone didn’t you?” Yejin hollered.

Jonghyun smirked although he was slightly bleeding from his lip.

“You’re such a douchebag” she groaned before letting her head rest on the table.

Jimin looked at her and then back at Jonghyun who was resting against the office wall. “You guys… weren’t doing anything?” Jimin muttered, feeling flustered that he jumped to conclusions.

“Did you want us to?” Jonghyun smirked, “Because she’s at a nice angle to-”

Jimin popped him in the nose again. “Don’t talk filth ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter