j-line turn

goddess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

“ Hmmm…. I feel disturbance in force…” I wake in the middle of the night. I know its cliché , but something really bug me.  but suddenly my body feel heavy and my eyes too. Somebody use power in this room, but who ??? the only one with power is me and mina. And also momo.

“ mi…..” I use my telepathic power to wake mina. But no use. “ cant wake sana, some power hijack me. i…. wait. Did you saw jihyo flew …” mina answer me. but jihyo flew???

I tried to open my eyes, and mina is right. Jihyo Is flew . someone possess her, from the aura I sense its must be god. And the old one.

 whats meaning of this??? There is another god in this place, beside we and momo?. but this lever power is so strong. Its like moon press me.

“ this strength…. This magic… its old one…” mina mumble.

“ did you wake momo????” I ask mina.

“ momo?? wake??? She is goddess of peach . she the one who invented sleeping. How in heaven name I wake her???” mina mumble

“ I don’t know.. saying you are and you need some warmth….” I suggest.

“ and make me like I love her???” mina protest. “ like you are not…. Now…. wait… why feel another god presence….” I feel another god with level higher then me and mina. Its can only rival by momo. momo is strongest of 3 us. And this new power is same level with momo.

“ we really need to wake her….” mina then consentrate to call momo. but before mina can reach momo. possess jihyo is back. Jihyo eyes now shape like moon, her cheek also shining like moon. For I saw, she being possess by moon deity. That is not good, for me at least. I am goddess of sun clan.

“ well, isn’t this is something…” jihyo speak with elder voice. “ such lonely goddess.  Let me help both of you…” she then pull something from thin air. Its red string.

“ no….. don’t…” but its too late she already tie red string on my finger and also mina.

“ you… god of love.  Yue lao. From heavenly kingdom. Why you meddle with us???” mina said. Now that make sense, mina is goddess of moon, she know other moon deity.

“ to help you and protect you. As you can see, soon there is 2 high goddess in seoul. And probably they gonna fight each other. As you can see, high goddess is different class from both of you. Even if you fight against them, you will be dead. So, find yourself a partner and help high goddess. And maybe you will get happy ending.” Jihyo smile like old men.

“ marriage and love is forbidden for god and goddess. “ mina said

“ yes, unless. High god and high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter