FIRST CHAPTER

goddess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu, the main protagonist of this story is sleeping soundly in her room. She is twice member, and she sharing room with eagle/dubu and tiger cub, which I think no need to introduction. Her jade bracelet is shining in red. But soundless sleeping tzuyu doesn’t realize it.

“ hmm… wha…. KYAAA….” Dahyun who seems is awake is saw her dongsaeng bracelet is shining in red. That ordinary looking jade bracelet is shining in red, which make the room is glowing in red. Dahyun crawl to cheayoung bed and shoke poor chaeyoung from her sleep.

“ tigress…. Wake up…” dahyun shoke chaeyoung furiously, maybe even corpse is gonna wake from the dead. But this is chaeyoung and twice member. They extreamly busy and chaeyoung is heavy sleeper. She didn’t budge a bit.

“ no more painting…. I tired… I will paint more…. But it will cost you 100 million won… heheh….” Chaeyoung talking in her dream. Her hand is waving like she is paint something.

“ brad pitt gonna buy my paint??? Hehehe….. tom cruise too??? Hehe…” chaeyoung continue her dream who seems is also dream on.

“ yahhh…” dahyun who getting impatience is slapping chaeyoung face until she wake. “ waaa…. “ she rub her eyes. Dahyun is amaze to tigress in front of her, how can she not feel dahyun slap??

“ chae… look at this…” she shook chaeyoung body. And chaeyoung who still on the way from dreamland to land of living just dumbly said.” Turn off the disco lamp. Its bright red. Its bad for eyes… “

“ this is not disco lamp… this is tzuyu bracelet…” dahyun slap chaeyoung once again. and once chaeyoung back to land of living. She look scared.

“ unnie…” she jump to dahyun and hug her like baby. “ why… unnie… look” she point at door.  Jihyo, the leader is walk through door like ghost.  Dahyun is fainted immediately, bubble can be seen came out from she is combination of fainted and overdose. Chaeyoung look at jihyo.

“ boo..” and chaeyoung fainted too and have similar condition like dahyun. Jihyo fly to tzuyu bed, and touch tzuyu cheek.

“ WAKE UP YOU STUPID YODA….” Jihyo voice is roar through the room. But the weird part is jihyo voice isn’t normal. Her voice is like elder men voice and she not using Korean. Its using ancient language of chinese from southern dialect. Its almost extinct dialect.

 

Tzuyu POV

I feel someone just roar beside me. I immediately wake and saw jihyo unnie just levitate In the air. She is glowing and her hair is more darken then usual. Her eyes is shape moon.

“ seriously?? You possess her??? she is my member…. Yue lao “ I know who is possess jihyo unnie. Yue lao, an ancient god of love. He is the one who responsible for couple in whole world. Or that what myth said.

“ why the room is shining in red???’ I ask him. My room is shining in red now. not that I compla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter