body change and prophercy

goddess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana room

Sana POV

“ HMM….” Satzu shriek little. She is sleeping after she drink her milk and play catch for while. But now she seems have nightmare.

“ poor little thing. She… hmm wait… time freeze….” I sense momo power to freeze time. Only high lever power like momo can do something like this. I put satzu in my bed and go to livingroom.

“ what is this unnie… don’t freeze time like this…. I am in shower, and guess what?? the water stop….” Tzuyu in her towel protest to momo. she holding her messy towel.

Mina look at tzuyu shyly also momo. momo gulping seeing tzuyu body. The towel really wrapped her body nicely.

“ i… sorry, I just…”

“ tzuyu, can you wear something more than towel?? You want to flirt them ??” I puff my cheek.

“ no, but if mina unnie…”

“ no…  get change….” I demand her to take clothes

“ but, its time freeze. If I wear something and the time freeze is over I need to back to bath room. “ she whine

“ do it now….” I levitate biggest kitchen knife into my hand and play it.

“ you want to me to throw this piece to you pretty back???” I said

“ fine.., but for your information, I am high goddess, I will take revenge. I may come to your dream an….”

I do gesture to throw the knine to her back, she immediately go to her room and wear some clothes. “ wow, she is high goddess and you can threat her….. nicely done..” mina and momo clap on me.

“shhh…”

 

“ okaym I am in clothes now..” tzuyu back with only bra and pantie…

“ wooo…” momo and mina whistle wolf to y in black bra tzuyu.

“ GET SOME DECENT CLOTHES…. OR ELSE I WILL BURN ALL YOU YODA AND STAR WARS POSTER AND THROW YOUR STAR WARS FIGURINE WHERE SUN DOESN’T RISE…..” I roar to tzuyu. she get scared and go to wear another shirt.

“ why?? Don’t you see her hot body???” momo whine, and mina just nod furiously.

“ my papa is hot isn’t it/??” satzu wake and jump to me.  mimo just look at each other.

“ too bad, she is only for my mama here…” she smirk and my cheek.

“ sure… hear that girls… we already have daughter here….” I pick satzu and show to them,

“ can i…”

“ no, I don’t want to fell again…. but you can rub my stomach….” Satzu said to momo. momo frown at first. She want to tried to take satzu in her head but hearing she can rub satzu stomach she get happy.

“ mama….turn me, and let auntie rub me…” she whine to me. I then put her in table and momo rub her stomach happily.

“ hmmm…. Its good… more…” I guess momo rub is really nice.

“ I am here….” Tzuyu back with some decent clothes

“ good, lets talk… after I rub satzu…” momo said , she freeze time and now she want to us to wait until her finish with my daughter.

“ mo… now.. and you can rub her anytime…” I said.

“ eeee….. but I still want the rub…” satzu whine

“ be good girl baby….” I pat her head and take satzu to tzuyu head.

“ now, tzuyu… I think you know what is this mean..” momo show my hand and mina hand. Red string is attach in our pinky.

“ red string of fate… but… how.” Tzuyu who is guide by yue lao must be know what is this mean.

“ its mean, since they both goddess and you are high goddess. One of them will be fated for you…” momo explain

“ love between deity is forbidden. Of not in sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter