sana + tzuyu = satzu????

goddess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In other dimension

Few days has been passed and tzuyu familiar is showing sign that tzuyu familiar will soon take form. Tzuyu look at it like proud parents. She cant wait for her familiar to take form.

“ I hope you take form of dragon, or phoenix, or maybe white tiger. I mean, as high goddess I should have familiar who represent me as high goddess…” tzuyu grinning herself. She sit patiently in corner. The forming process is longer then tzuyu thought. The blur smoke is bit by bit taking form but that is the problem. Bit by bit.

“ why you take so long….” Tzuyu frown. She been waiting for hours for this little familiar to take form. The blur still cant decide form she will take. She? Yes, the familiar is she. The gender is following which god or goddess the familiar belong. Male familiar for god and female familiar for goddess. And the stronger god/goddess is, the longer familiar need to take form.

“ ahhhh…. I cant wait again….” tzuyu ruffle her hair unpatiently. “ if this…. Woow…..” soon after tzuyu show sign that she unpatients the blur then show some reaction. Its get bigger and the land is shaking a lot .

“ finally….” Tzuyu jumping and screaming in happiness. The blur in grow smaller and firmer. Tzuyu happy face soon became frown and pout face. the smoke is taking form of some kind of small animal. Tzuyu dream of having dragon or other mysthical familiar is gone. But she still hope for small tiger or something.

“ be tiger… be tiger….” Tzuyu pray to god, which is ironicly since she is one of high goddess. She literally pray to her own people, which gonna laugh when the heavenly kingdom know it. And tzuyu mentor, yue lao probably gonna to the death. But again this is ironic since she is immortal goddess.

“ woof….” And with the woof sound, tzuyu knee weaken. She is fell down to floor. The woof sound is sound of dog bark. She having dog as familiar.

“ maybe she having some kind of power more then dragon. She must be have it…” tzuyu use self hypnosis . she need to do that, she as high goddess cant let herself to have dog as familiar.

“ papa…..” the dog have taken shiba inu as her form. Tzuyu want to  bang the dog to the wall along with her head.

“ why… i… why papa??? I am your owner….” Tzuyu pout at new cute but really remind her of sana , dog. She look at tiny dog.

“ I am really remind you like mama isn t it?” the dog smirk . even now she really remind tzuyu of sana. “ i.. who is mama???” tzuyu ask, and hope that the dog don’t answer sana.

“ sana…” tzuyu facepalm herself.

“ you… you are not my kid…” tzuyu shout in distress..

“ I am not… “ the dog feel depresss and her hear is fell down. The tail also look lifeless. Tzuyu feel bad for making cute little kid , eh dog feel sad. She just born.

“ i… sorry. Its just… sorry. Come…” tzuyu pick the dog and put it in top of her head. “ don’t be sad… lets come back to real world and meet your mama… and how do you even know sana??? I mean, I can understand if you take me as your papa, but sana???”

“ hmm… when I about hatch, there is another power source enter my egg, so I reform again. and your mind is full with mama. And….that make me re-form again. at first I gonna take unicorn form but instead of that silly horse. I became like this… I am result of your power and mama power. Also your fracture of your mind and mama make me like this…” she e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter