help is coming and rival

goddess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Xiao….” Tzuyu scream happily when she saw her friends. Cheng xiao and elkie, although she only greet cheng xiao.

“ o,,,ughhhh” before cheng xiao know it, tzuyu already throw herself to the letter and give her biggest and hardest heavenly  bear hug. Tzuyu forget, now her power is back, she is in fact is high goddess, with almost unlimited power.

“ hueeekkkkk” the moment tzuyu hug cheng xiao, she spit blood from , her body is limp.

“ eh??? Wha….” Elkie shock to see how her friend is spit some fresh blood and how is just with one simple bear hug , cheng xiao be like this.

“ xia…..o….” then the time is freeze. Elkie froze in her spot, mean while tzuyu is also froze in herspot, unlike elkie, she is froze because of shock. Her friends is hurt because of her simple hug. “ reckless….” She hear someone talk.

“ who is it???” tzuyu look around. But no one can be seen. But the fact that everyone is freeze is mean there is another god using its power.

“ show me yourself…” tzuyu shout , tzuyu look around but no one.

“ here..” then what tzuyu saw is really disturbing. The voice tzuyu hear from …… dog. Its kind of shiba inu dog. “ heavenly dog from sun kingdom?? What you want mutt???”tzuyu face the dog.

“sun kingdom?? Heh, I am emperor of heavenly kingdom familiar.and I came with warning and guidance. Your power is too strong even for god, especially for mare mortal. So you need go to this place. This is door of time and space. You will train to control your power. Almost 2 year that will take,,”

“ I cant train for 2 year. I have job and have more important is my fans…” tzuyu whine to heavenly dog

“ that door is special door to other dimention.  1 year in that place Is same like 1 hour in this realm. So, no need to be worry. And here take this too. “ the dog give tzuyu really huge egg with gold and white pattern.

“ this is…”

“ your familiar. Hatch it. Use your power and blood as 49 days for make this familiar hatch and when its hatch you must feed it your blood for another 3 days until its can make form.” The dog explain to tzuyu.

“ make form?? So its not like bird of something???” tzuyu ask

“ no, depend on you, your familiar will take form of your imagination…. Now… go…” the dog is bark and tzuyu is being pull by wind into somewhere else.

 

 

Sana POV

What is that???

I look from distance , tzuyu is flew and vanish into thin air. “ mina… sana call mina…” I call mina telepathic.

“ yeah… I am little busy. Chaeyoung is back hug me. she said she want to arrest me…” mina voice is waver.

“ why?? Why would she want arrest you???” I ask

“ because I am too cute…” mina voice seem shy.

“ why she want to arrest you because you are cute??? I am cute why she don’t arrest me???” I protest.

“ maybe because we are michaeng???” mina said.

“ wh… fine.. I will tell momo..” I said to mina.

“ what?? why??? She will kill me “ mina voice like she is scared

“ how can I help tzuyu then…”

“ so, tzumo is happen??”

“ what??”

“ I mean about tzuyu lost in the thin air. Did I already tell you about this???” I said.

“ no, you did not… anyway, call momo, but don’t tell anything about cheayoung hug me…” then mina close the call.

“ seriously…” I scoff.

Then I contact momo.

“ hi…” but before i can contact momo. some dog is talking with me.

“ you miss tzuyu isn’t it??? Then join her would you…” then before I can do anything some wind is push me into thin air too.

 

 

In dimention where tzuyu alredy spent month in that place.

 

“ now, when you are gonna hatch???” tzuyu rub the egg like father rub pregnant stomachof her wife belly. She already can control her power. And she make contact with yue lao. And he already take care cheng xiao, he also erase memory of cheng xiao and elkie.

“ I wonder how xiao and elkie doing. If only I don’t hug xiao too hard. I will not spent mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter