Confession

Mr. Different

Ka Na’s POV

                “Isn’t this pretty?” Hye mi, my friend, asked me, picking up a steampunk-ish buckled heel.

                http://www.modcloth.com/shop/shoes-boots/buckle-down-for-fashion-boot

                I flipped the tag over to see the shoes worth a whopping $235. “Are you crazy?!” I scolded. “This is too much!”

                Hye Mi grimaced at me and put the shoes back down. “I just said it was pretty.”

                I smiled and said, “I know, I know. But if your birthday is coming up, you have to tell me something you like…that I can afford.”

                “Ah! Unnie! Your birthday is coming up too!” she said excitedly, clapping her hands together. “We can just buy gifts for each other today!”

                Hye mi and I were born one hour apart—the day after Christmas. Therefore, I was older than her, even if it’s just an hour.

                “What fun is that? It should be a surprise~” I said and winked at her as I exited the extremely expensive vintage shop.

                “Fine, fine…” she followed along. “Ah…you know what I want?”

                “Hmm?” I asked.

                “I want a boyfriend for my birthday,” Hye mi cutely pouted and looked up at the sky.

                I laughed and said, “Why do you want that? Boys are too much of a hassle, don’t you think?”

                “Maybe not for you, unnie! You’re so smart and well-mannered…I’m surprised you don’t have a boyfriend yet…”

                I blushed at the thought of having a tall, slim, defined man next to me, tightly holding my hand and whispering sweet things next to my ear.

                “Stop it, Hye mi,” I said. “I don’t really want a boyfriend.”

                “I do!”

                “I know,” I chuckled. “Why don’t we see if we can get you one?”

                “How?”

                “Well…how about at school?”

                “…” she didn’t answer. She only looked down at the floor and twiddled her thumbs.

                “Hye mi?” I put my hand on her back.

                “I…I don’t know…”

                “That means you like someone right?”

                She flinched and said, “No! I don’t—! I mean—I—kinda well I don’t know but—! It’s just like a crush or whatever…he—he couldn’t ever be my…”

                I couldn’t help but smile at her trying to deny it. In the end, I knew she’d end up telling me so I asked, “Okay who is it?”

                She sighed and came really close me to, glared and said, “You can’t say ANYTHING okay?”

                I pinky-sweared with Hye mi to not let a soul know. Secretly, I knew I was trying to think of a plan to get the two together, whoever it was.

                “It’s….it’s…” she stammered.

                “Onew.”

 

--------------------------------

first chapter! there's only going to be like six chapters...so i hope it's not too short or long or anything. >_____<

thanks for reading. :D

i have another fanfic im working on right now, so  if you dont mind or youre bored, you can check it out! xD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73338/a-singer-s-love-story-drama-kara-romance-schoollife-shinee-ukiss-complicated