Chapter 6 - The Moment My Heart Shuttered

Bloody Mary

 

-Chapter 6 - The Moment My Heart Shuttered

 

Early in the morning, when the sun just started to rise, Kim Jaejoong walked slowly to the nearest Café. He just felt that he had to went there that morning. While he walked, someone bumped to him.

“I-I am really sorry mister. I don’t see you while I running just then.” The one that bumped to him said.

Jaejoong just looked at her, and nodded. “It’s okay. I’m okay.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you okay sir? You didn’t get hurt by me right?” the girl that bumped into Jaejoong asked him worriedly.

He just nodded again, didn’t want to disturb himself with that kind of accident.

“Oh, okay then sir. Then I’ll leave. I’m sorry~” she said.

“At least I have to say it, he was a weird man. But fortune goes by my side, he didn’t even notice who I am. And that accident is really a coincidence. I don’t want my master know what I did now.” She said it to herself while started to run again. But then, Jaejoong stopped her.

 

 

 

“Do I know you, miss?” Jaejoong asked her while looked at her intensely.

 

Her heart was beating so hard when Jaejoong’s face moved closer to her hidden face.

 

“I- I think I never met you, sir.” She said while she pulled herself away from Jaejoong face.

 

“Hm, really? I just think that you might be the girl I desperately searched on.” He just looked again to her, really wanted to remove her mask and take down her hoodie.

 

“I’m sorry sir, I’m in the middle of Influenza, and you may not want to be infected by it.” Replied her while snapped Jaejoong’s hand away.

 

“Ah, is it? I’m sorry then. May I know your name, miss?” He said to her, curiously waited her to answer.

 

She was shocked. That answer she didn’t what to answer. She closed her eyes thinking. She didn’t want her boss to be angry with her. So she just tried to run away and yes, she did that!

 

“W-wa-wait miss! I want to know your name!” He said, but it’s a misfortune of him. She had gone too far that time.

 

‘Aish, I bet I’m not lucky today. But she reminds me so much to Maeri. Both of them looked the same. Even though she wears that kind of suit and mask, I know it was her. Or it’s my thought that really wanted her to be Maeri.’ Thought Jaejoong.

 

He ignored that feeling he felt towards her, and walked again to the Café slowly. Fixing his fast heart beat too hard. He kept touched his chest hard.

 

He didn’t know the girl that bumped into him watched all his acts all the time. And sigh hardly. While he walked into that girl direction, she just run again to only God knows where.

 

 

---

 

 

 

“Park Maeri, where have you been? I’m searching for you since 2 hours ago.” Her boss asked.

“I’m sorry, sir. I have an accident back then and have to apologize first before going here, sir.” She answered, while shrugged her head hard.

Maeri just being suspected by her boss, and her boss said, “Maeri, you know you cannot have any kind of relationship, right?”

Gulped, Maeri just nodded her head. Not knowing why her frozen heart beatings like a crazy people. She touched her chest, and sweat came through her head.

Her boss knew her changing looks, from the happy mode to the sad mode. And chuckled while said, “ I knew it. I think I could trust you, Park Maeri. Because you always said that’s why you took me away and made me be your boss. But it seems like you do not even like me that much anymore.”

“N-no master! You can always trust me, sir.”

 

 

 

Her boss just looked away and went away.

 

 

Maeri was so sad, and running to the place she felt like a home.

 

 

Mirrors.

 

 

----

 

 

“So, what did you find?” the wife of Kim Jaeshin said to an agent. The agent just worriedly looked to the woman while said, “Yes, ma-am, i-I found it. Here it is.” He gave her a big brown envelope.

 “This document, I don’t know why was covered with a ‘top secret’ labels on its surface. I think its crucial information for the Korean government. I just take it and give that to you, because I think you need to find the truth. But, it was strange…” he continued.

“Why you said that thing? It was like I’m an intruder or a terrorist in the government. And I’m corious, what do you mean by it was strange?” she blinked because of her curiousity.

“When he was in his business trip, he was having a meeting with a girl. But, I have make this as sure as possible, that girl was died in a business trip not so long after her parents died when their mansion was burnt. She was escaping, but died in front of her mirrors. Her body was never found.” He finally said that.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jaeshin, what are you going into? Hell?

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

A/N:

 

Finally an update!! Thank you for waiting me, hehe :D 

Sorry if i won't be able updating asap, i have so much exams waiting me and I hope you guys didn't mind it >~<

So sorry *bow*

 

 

 

 

 

I love you all~ and ENJOY READING