Jaejoong's pray

Bloody Mary

[Jaejoong POV]

It's been a very long day again today, eventough i never want to do anything in the day, i just ended it messing it up. My life has been this miserable since the very first time i think. I sigh the whole matters out of my mind and conserning a way to make everything working in a nice move. But I think i would never can.

Yeah, maybe i'm one of the wealthy person in Korea, but i don't think that way.

Maybe all the girls wants me with them until morning comes but i never think i could be happy that way.

I, the almighty Kim Jaejoong, like everyone think about me, is just a man with a lot of matters.

And yeah, i meant it very well.

 

And man, i'm already 28 years old, owning the biggest company in Seoul, have almost 5525 workers who works for me, and I'm one of the idols here. You know DBSK? I know it, you must know me very well. I'm good looking, eh? Okay , forgive all my cockiness, God, please~

 

But why there's no one who seems care about me and just leave me alone when i wanted? Even Yunho seems to look bored with my attitude sometimes, haha i'm just the bad guy right?

 

Maybe i'm not the bad guy, i'm just an annoying man who just want to get rid of myself and get tired from this 'amazing' world. God please forgive me, amen.

 

 

Arriving at home today, i feel rejuvenated. Maybe it's because the bed starts calling me to fall for. 

 

And yeah, that's all what i'm complaining about. That's all.

 

[End Jaejoong POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

I think it's all fo chapter 1*sorry for the short one*~ and I think I will double update today *if that laziness going away hehehe*

So sorry, for confusing you with my way of writing, i hope you guys like it tough hehe :D

 

Please do subscribe and fill the comments box, let me know what you think about this :D

 

Thank you~ *bows*