Urgent Needs

Bloody Mary

[Kim Jaejoong's POV] 

 

Park Maeri...

 

Since that night i spent with her. I really can't forget her. Eventhough i had a notice in my mind to leave that girl. She is just too amazing. And everything i do, i just keep thinking about her. What if she really here beside me now? I think i would die of joy.

I told her that night, i could pay her 'boss'  to make her out from the hell that wrapped her. But she just say, "I'm so sorry customer. It's a really good offer you have, but i just can't take it. I still have debts that i must paid to my boss." 

Damn it, man. I can't get her.

 

But i must get her. I must.

 

I will try anything to catch her. So I decide to call the hotel i was in last night. And ask the manager who is the one rent her to me. But, he didn't answer it with the things i want to know. Even he said, he didn't know there was a girl inside my room last night. And the room I rent is not occupied by anyone before and after i check in, and before and after i check out. 

 

And i just remember that creepiness when i am with her.

 

"But, i really rent that room last night, right?" I asked to the manager to make everything clear.

"Yes, you have rent it. You are check in for the room number 4. And you check out exactly the same time as you said before." He answer my question, while looking at his computer to make me sure.

"And the room boy that send me to that room? Where is he? I think he saw her too. I'm not dreaming. I know that." I ask him again.

And his answer just make me more curious. 

 

 

"There are no room boy send you to your room last night, sir. Because you reject it, when we confirm your rent yesterday." He said again, confused.

 

 

 

What?

 

 

So who is she? Who is that room boy? Why is that happening? But the last thing I want to know is ...

 

 

 

AM I DREAMING ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT?

 

I hope i don't.

 

 

 

-----

 

[Park Maeri's POV]

 

I hope what i do is not the wrong one.

He kept telling me to do this. But for what?

 

"Maeri, come here. I have to tell you your next project." The man that wrapped me with the darkness said to me.

"Yes, master. I'll come there as soon as possible" I answer him.

 

Then I run through the mirrors fast.

 

-----

 

[Kim Jaejoong mother's POV]

 

That man, Kim Jaeshin..

 

What the hell exatly is you? 

 

 

-----

 

 

A/N : 

So sorry for a boring updates >~< And so sorry for grammar mistakes T-T

 

Thank you so much for subscribing, and reading my story~  *bow*

 

Enjoy Reading

 

 

©-parkhayoung, 2012

 

 

By the way, ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH <3

 

 

 

 

 

Time for Kim jaejoong's gif. ( credit to: yeahjaejoong tumblr )

 

Omoooooo~ >-<