Mother of the almighty Kim Jaejoong (part 1)

Bloody Mary

( The newly marriage Kim Jaejoong's parents ) 

 

 

[25 years ago]

I only want everything to be alright with my little boy. He is so much like his father, which I loved so much. He remembered me of him, Kim Jae Shin.

I want to raise him properly. I will raise him properly, Jaeshin. I will.

 

 

-flashback-

"OMO, honey, your son, he's moving! come here~" i said, gently rubbed my belly

"really? let me see him~ Oh god, yes, he's moving!" Jae Shin said while hear and look at my belly. He sang a music that he made himself to our baby. It's good, so good to be hear. 

 

But, as well as he sang that song to our baby, i don't know why, but i can swear, i felt there's a water drops in my belly. I peeked and saw he was crying. 

 

"honey, what's wrong with you? i thought you are singing happily. what's wrong?" I hurriedly ask him. But he just pretend he didn't hear me, and hushed me to sleep again. 

 

What the heaven is going wrong with him? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not long after that day, i got a small envelope.

 

It said that my husband, Kim Jaeshin lost in his business trip. 

 

But it was just 'strange'. He never let me know anything about his business trip. And there are no news of accident in the whole world. 

 

 

 

 -end of flashback-

 

 

 

 

[20 years ago]

 

I said in my pray, " Jaeshin, our son study so well, he always on the top of his class, he has a lot of friends too, and he loves you so much. You also know it, didn't you? Jaeshin, both of us missed you so much. You also know it, didn't you? Rest well, my husband. Don't over think about us. I can handle our son. Take your time there. I love you, Kim Jaeshin. I love you." I cried heavily in my heart. "I really love him, God. Why you take him away from us?  I .... I " I said between my prays everyday

 

And the answer come, with an envelope...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yeay, finally i can make a cliffhanger :3 So sorry for the very short chapter :'(

 

But, i can promise you soon the bloody mary things will come~ 

 

Wait and see! :D 

 

And, ENJOY READING ^-^