The Way I Met Her

Bloody Mary

[Kim Jaejoong's POV] 

 

It's weird. Since when my mother nag me about girls i brought home? She never really cared about my love life anyway. Puh, and now she wants me to throw all my girls and having a real relationship? It's lame, man. I can't sleep before i feel that thing and i can't wake up if there were no girls beside me. Now i sound like a maniac. Phew.

Okay, focused on work Kim Jaejoong~ Focused.

 

"Urgh, I can't focusing my mind anymore. Mommy, why are you doing this to me?" He said to himself while he messed his hair. 

"I need to find any girls right now. I need to get out from this hell." And soon, he drive his car to a hotel, and entering a room which the room boy opened it for me. 

I walking through the suite i rent and found a girl waited for me. 

 

Yeah. What a nice life.

 

She look through the hotel's mirror and looks happy. 

 

It's just creepy

 

She just creepy, but i really need her now. My mom's image fill my mind again. And I start to walk to her position.

 

 

And she smile to me, in the very beautiful way i can think about. 

No other girls compared her smile. Not even my real ex- girlfriends.

 

She looks amazing. 

 

 

I just stand behind her, idolize her way of smile. Eventhough it's creepy, i love her. Yeah, i LOVE her in the first sight. 

 

Because of her smile.

 

I ask her name, but she just answer it wit, "I'm sorry, i don't give my name to my costumer." 

 

I hug her tight, and tell her i'll pay her to tell me her name. She chuckled, and yeah she dealt with it. "My name is Park Maeri. But you can call me Maeri, costumer." She said.

"Now, you really have to pay me, and it is beside my things with you, i hope." She said again.

 

I look at her dreamily, while she just chuckled at me again.

 

I can't do it with this girl. I really love her at the first sight. I wanna live with her. 

 

 

But does she wants to live with me? 

 

 

-----

 

[Mother of Kim Jaejoong's POV] 

 

In the bar, with a glass of Gin in her hand, while looking at his husband and his other woman photos

 

That woman made my husband cheated on me.

That woman slept with my husband.

 

That woman killed my dearest husband. 

That woman made my husband died.

 

 

That woman that my husband cheat on and kill him, is called what? 

 

Park Maeri?!

 

 

-----

 

 

Lol, is that good? I'm sorry for the lame update >~<

 

I love you all readers and subscribers~ *wave* *throw confetti*

 

Enjoy Reading

 

©-parkhayoung, 2012