CHAPTER 2

Our Baby

Sometimes we make mistakes, whether it's small or whether it's huge.. We could take them back or we could just not. For example stealing my aunt's shoes and wearing them without her permission is a small mistake which i could cover up. But the way the taxi driver used the car which caused my parents' death, was a huge mistake which he could NEVER make up.

Well,that night.. The night i was with Jung Daehyun,i made the first and biggest uncoverable mistake ever.

"Uhhh" my head hurt like hell. The last thing i remembered from last night was.. Mr. Lee was a phsyco. Yes,feeling weak. I remembered he made me coffee and then i got dizzy. I think he put some kind of drug into coffee? I wiggled still not opening my eyes and trying to remember last night.

There was a huge hand,yes a huge one. Yes,i remember someone saved me. But who?

Who? Jung Daehyun? Correct! I was doing pretty good. I was recalling last night but then it hit me.

Sh!t.

I immediately got up. I looked at what i was wearing. A boy hoodie which is huge to me. Oh i love saying huge. But that's not the point.I looked at where did i get up and saw it was a couch with fluffy pillows and a blanket. My eyes widened with shock as i recalled the memories of last night. Oh my..

"Oh you're awake." a shirtless Daehyun came out of the kitchen smiling huge with his huge lips which makes me wanna slap him with a huge smack. Wow.. Such a hugeful sentence..

"The breakfast is almost ready. I made pancakes since i don't know what you like so i thought who doesn't like pancakes,right? So i-"

"Where are my clothes?" i asked quickly. "Where is my phone and what time is it?"

"Wow." he smiled "Calm down kitty. Your phone is on the other couch your glasses are on the coffee table it's 6 am and.." he stopped for a second "your clothes are in the dirty laundry."

"Dirty laundry?" i asked raising my voice.

"Yes,dirty laundry." he said calmly.

"Why the hell would you put my clothes in your stupid dirty laundry?"

He laughed. He was laughing at me.

"Well,you know it was covered with blood since you WERE a naughty virg!n who needs my 'love' ." i was speechless.

"Y-you... You..."

"I loved you and i want you to know you're very lovable i could love you anytime." he smirked. Jerk. I was sure i was red because of anger and being ashamed.

"You took the advantage of me!" i nearly screamed which made him jump a little. "How could you do this? Didn't you understand i wasn't in my senses?" i was feeling like crying. But at the same time i wasn't. I was sad and angry and tired.

"Hey." he put his hands in front of him deffensively. "Stop right there. Watch your mouth. You were the one who told me to love you after i saved you. You were pretty eager." i was boiling with anger.

"You son of a peach!" i yelled and started to pick up my belongings while he was laughing. "Peach? Oh c'mon kitty can't you swear?"

"Don't call me that!" i yelled and put my glasses on which made the view better and i do mean view. A shirtless view.

I put on my coat quickly and walked towards the door. Daehyun followed me. "Hey nerdy where are you going?"

"Back to my own land." i spat while putting on my shoes. "Huh?"

"To my own land where humans live,not oxes." i explained. "Ha.ha." he said. "Remember some oxes are really delicious especially their-" i slapped him.

I slapped JUNG DAEHYUN! Rıght in the face. With a huge smack. My hand hurt and his head turned to the right side his eyes closed from the anger.

"Watch the way you talk to me. I'm not one of your ex toys." i said and walked to the elevator. "It's séx! Not ex!" i heard him yell before the elevator door closed. My tears started to run down my cheeks and i felt so awful and dirty. I needed to go home and have a bath. But i wasn't planing to tell my aunt and give her a huge heart attack. So it was going to be my dirty little secret. But i needed a lie. A good one since my aunt is pretty clever.

Suddenly the elevator's door opened and a man walked in. I pushed myself as far as i could. Men were disgusting to me right now. He pressed 0 even though it was pressed and then the door closed again.

I was feeling scared. The man was around Daehyun's height and had sharp features on his face. He had a little facial hair covering his sharp jawline. His chocolate brown eyes found mine which made me feel weak and breathless from fear in the memories of last night.

"Miss? You OK?" he ran to me and held before i fall and i burst into tears,shaking.

"Don't do anything to me please,i will do whatever you want please let me go.." i begged him crying. And using my little breath.

"No,no. Calm down please,i won't hurt you." his expression was too worried just like Mr. Lee's. I couldn't breath. I was drowning. "Hold on miss." he carrried mr bridal style as soon as the elevator opened. He rushed outside. The cold air hit my legs. Oh great. I forgot my bloody clothes in Jung Daehyun's house.

"Hold on miss. Be strong." he kept saying. Who was he? An angel? Or.. an angel faced devil? I guessed the second one because no men would help me. "Please don't tell my aunt." i said weakly before everything went black.

I opened my eyes in the white typic hospital bed. Great. That meant my aunt knew. And if the man told her everything, she was going to be worrried and was going to ask me what happened and since i was horrible at lying i wa-

"Oh she's awake!" a manly voice i didn't know spoke. And the door opened and a man in white came in. Yes,doctor. How did he come so fast?

The doctor checked me and asked me questions. He insisted on calling the police but i lied to him and told him everything was fine. Finally he let me go.

 I was rushing out of hospital because it was already 8.30 am and i was going to be late to school.

"Miss! Miss!" Oh no. Not now. I didn't want any men to bother me at that moment. So i fastened my steps but he caught me outside of the hospital easily.

"Miss! Are you okay? Why did you lie to the doctor? He should have call the police." he said. His eyes looked so hopeful.

"Are you going to r@pe me?" i suddenly asked making him and myself shocked. And then i started to cry. I covered my face with my hands. "Oh miss please don't cry. Let's just go to the police station and-"

"I didn't get r@ped." i suddenly said shaking my head right to left fast. "I didn't. I'm pure.  I'm clean." Okay, he was sure i lived something. I hate men.

I quickly turned my back and got ready to leave him behind but then i saw Mr. Lee.

His face was bandaged and he was nearly unrecognizable but i knew him. I knew the nasty look of his eyes. I knew the nasty scent of his. And i was so glad Daehyun beat him pretty bad.

"Kayla." he simply said and walked towards me. I couldn't move or do anything but crying silently. "Kayla.." he stopped right in front of me. "My car is broken and so is my face." he calmly said. "It's worth it for your dear little body but.." i was so scared of him. My brain wanted to run away but my legs refused to move. And even if they moved,i knew they would fail pretty quick.

"You know,you shouldn't have rejected me." he said. And suddenly slapped me with all his strength making me fall to the ground with a shocked expression. The man behind me jumped on him and gave him a few good punches till the security of hospital came since we were still infront of the hospital.

I was looking at the blood that's on the ground. I slowly touched  my burning lip and saw the blood on my index finger. Men were untrustable and disgusting. I didn't want any love of them anymore. Because they clearly didn't know how to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"KAYLA!" my aunt nearly screamed when she saw me at the door. She hugged me tightly. It was obvious she didn't sleep all night.

"Oh my God.. Where were you? My little baby i was so worried." She said not breaking the hug. And i was welcomed by Derek's unpleasent face. Man, this dude is scary. But instead of looking scared, i looked disgusted.

"See? I told you i didn't do anything." Derek said. My aunt broke the hug. "C'mon Kay,come inside."

About an hour later, i let myself fall on my soft and comfortable bed after a shower which felt safe. My aunt decided to call the school and tell them i was sick and i wasn't going to come after she asked me a lot of questions.

I told her i was out at a friends house. And i spilled coffee on me so she gave me her brother's hoodie. And i couldn't call her because i was having so much fun so i forgot.

Of course she didn't believe me because i had no friends. But i lied again and told her i finally got one. Thank God she didn't ask her name.

And when she asked me about my lip of course i lied again and told her that i bumped into a door. "Such an interesting door." Derek said. But my aunt told me she believed in me. And she told me i should be more careful and of course she wanted her shoes back.

Anyways,i was so glad that i was at home,safely. And i smiled to myself recalling what happened before i came home.

"So are you with Daehyun?" he asked as he took a sip of his coffee. "No." i answered coldly.

"Really? Forgive me, usually girls in your age get out of his apartment every morning so i thought you were one of them. I'm sorry." he apologized. Wow Daehyun,you son of a peach. You sleep with someone everyday?

"My name is Daniel by the way. Call me Dan or Danny." he smiled. "I don't wanna know you." i answered and drank my latte. Yes,i was at a coffee shop with him. Because he insisted so much and since he saved me and i was cold,i said yes.

"Well,sorry." he smiled apologizing. Unlike the men i met before, he was really kind and apologizing so much. Unlike Jung Daehyun.

I sighed and looked outside of the window next to me. "My name is Kayla. I'm nearly 18. I'm a senior at high school and i took karate lessons a few times." he laughed at me. I looked at his face.

"Sorry,it was so cute. Don't worry i won't harm you." he said.

"Why? Isn't what you all do?"

His face got serious. "Not all of us." he said "Some guys hurt women. But we don't call them men. Because Kayla, a real man would never hurt a woman physically or mentally." he said with a serious expression.

"You're a nice girl Kayla. Too nice to be hurt,trust me." he smiled. I found myself smiling back at him.

He leaned back and smiled. "By the way i'm nearly 19 and i do kickbox." he winked.

I smiled to myself. He was a foreigner college student. He was half American half Indonesian. He was studying languages. He knew 6 different languages WOW! And he was learning the 7th one,Korean.

He was such a gentleman he paid my coffee and walked me home patiently since i told him i didn't wanna get in his car.

I started to laugh and kick the air. That was something i always do when i was too happy and excited. I was pretty weird actually. I was crying an hour ago and now i was laughing. Such a normal girl.

I decided to sleep since i was tired and doing nothing.

I opened my eyes with a small tap on my window. The sun was setting. Wow i slept so much.

Tap.

I slowly got up,fear rushing over me. What if it was Mr. Lee? What if he wanted to kidnap me?

Tap.

I opened the window trying to calm down. And looked down to be annoyed and surprised.

"What do you want?" i asked.

"Finally. I've been here near half an hour."  Daehyun complained. "Come down. I want to talk to you."

"Oh well, i don't want to talk to you." i said. "Now go away,and ignore me for the rest of your life." i was about the close the window when he said "Wait!"

"What?" i asked annoyed.

"We shared something last night. You owe me at least one talk."

"You owe me my virg!nity." i nearly whispered tears filling my eyes. I guess he heard me.

"Well,Kayla. If you are not coming down, i'm coming up." he said walking away.

"Wait!" i immediately said. And he stopped. "I'm coming." i was pretty sure that he smirked.

Whatever he was going to say, he better make it quick. I hated him. No matter how safe i felt last night, he felt like danger anymore. And he was an untrustable peach to me and all i knew was i was praying to not to see him again anymore. But you know,you can't escape your fate. And i didn't know he was my fate at that time.