CHAPTER 5

Our Baby

"What the hell is this?!" Daehyun asked,trying to calm down. He was trying to not to yell at me but he wasn't doing well.

"I-i.." tears started to fill my eyes as i tried to spoke.

Daehyun pushed me softly,he got in just like he knew that my aunt wasn't home. He closed the door and held my arm. He got me to the living room. I didn't even resist.

"What is this Kayla?!" he asked again. He was angry. He was angry and i was scared and emotional.

"It's.." i couldn't spoke i just sobbed.

"I found these oin Jessica's house and she told me that these were hers but i knew they weren't!" i cried harder as he yelled. He threw the tests on the floor fast.

"Like.. What the hell were you thinking huh? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HUH?" he yelled again. I didn't reply i just cried. He was right but i had my own rights.

"What the hell were you thinking when you told me to leave?!" he asked angrily. "DON'T CRY ANSWER ME!"

"I DIDN'T WANNA RUIN YOUR LIFE!" i yelled back.

"THAT'S NOT A ING REASON KAYLA!" he came closer,making me feel small again. But i didn't back away.

"You deserved to go to the university!"

"I deserved to know that i was going to have a child!" he yelled again. "What were you thinking? Are you dumb? Huh? Is there even something inside there?" his finger touched my head. And i pushed his hand away. Then i pushed him with all my strength.

"You did this to me! I hate you!" i yelled and started to sob harder. "I hate you so much." i didn't yell this time. I sobbed hard. I covered my face with my hands as i continued crying. I was getting my nerves out. He hated me so much. I wanted to hate him too. I wanted him to think that i hated him too.

His big hand found my hair. He put my head to his rising chest  and he caressed my hair.

"I know." he said calmly between my sobs "And i'm sorry." He whispered.

"You should leave." i said when i calmed down.

"But i don't want to." he simply answered. "I want to help you with all of this."

"You should go to university." i said looking up at him. "You should have a future, a good job and a good family."

"My family is y-" i put my finger on his plump lips which shut him up. "Don't say this." i said. He slowly took my hand and kissed it then he let it go.

"I.. You should leave." i said. "I won't. Just.. Don't worry i'll make money for all of us." he almost begged. His eyes looked so hopeful.

Then i realized that his lips were bruised. And he had a bruise on his jaw too. I frowned.

"What happened to your face? Have you been fighting?" i asked.

"No. I.. Uh. Fine i fought with Daniel." he answered. "I didn't start,i swear. He thought that i saved his couisin to get in her pants."

It was stupid. But i was still worried. I guess my face showed my emotion very well that Daehyun chuckled.

"Don't worry he is in a worse condition. I know him from the kickbox class we took. And trust me,he's not that tough to me. He's got his left eye swollen and a huge bruise on his left cheek and of course i worked on his stupid jawline too an-" i slapped his arm.

"I didn't get worried you jerk!" i said. He chuckled. "Oh yes,you did."

"I didn't!"

"You did!" he was laughing and i was punching his arm.

"Please punch over there too. It feels good. It's like a massage." he said pointing his left shoulder. It's on,JDH.

I jumped on him while he was not expecting it. So he lost his balance and we both fell on the couch behind him.

I was..

On top of...

JUNG DAEHYUN!!!

"Errmm" we suddenly got up when we heard my aunt's voice. When did she came?! Oh my God!!!!

"Oh,don't be bothered. I.. am going to my bedroom to sleep you just.. go on what you were doing." she said making Daehyun laugh. I was feeling my cheeks burn.

"We just fell down." i said.

"No,no. It's ok as long as you use protection." she said quickly making Daehyu laugh even harder. NOOOOOOO!!!!!

"Daehyun,do you have any condoms? I can get you one of my husband's." she said eyeing Daehyun. "You look huge tho." I was about to drown in my own saliva.

"Auntie!"

"Oh i am." he said smirking and looked at me. My heart beat fast. Like it was a whole other republic. I felt my cheeks burning too much.

"I ju- he- he was leaving." i managed to say before i started pushing Daehyun to the exit. Daehyun was giggling while he was trying to say my aunt goodnight.  Finally i pushed him out.

"Leave forever and never come back JDH. I hate you. I hope you have a huge beer belly and no longer abs." i closed the door to his stupid face. And i heard his beautiful laugh. I smiled to myself.

"He is hot."

I jumped when i heard my aunt. I put my hand on my heart.

"You scared me. And don't start please." i said while making way to upstairs.

"Oh but he is!" she yelled back.

Yes,auntie. He is. But of course i won't say it out loud.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes at 3 am. The world didn't matter. Nothing mattered.

A pineapple was all that mattered. Ugh,no. How was i going to find a pineapple at this time of night?!

I turned right.

But i really wanted a pineapple. I needed a pineapple.

I turned left.

Please God.

I took my phone and called Jessica.

"I hope you know what time is it." she said with a sleepy voice.

"Yes,i know,Miss genious" i answered.

"Soooo?" she yawned.

"I need Daehyun's number. It's an emergency." i said. What? He was the dad. He should be the one who finds meal to his hungry child.

After like a 10 minutes, i was waiting for Daehyun to pick up.

"Hello?" he answered,his voice was sooooooo sleepy. I smirked to myself.

"Daehyun i need a pineapple."

"Kayla?" he asked.

"Yes. And i need a pineapple. Like,now. Hurry up please." i said. 

"Wait,how can i find you a pineapple at this time?!" he asked.

"Well,if i knew, i would find it myself." i said. He didn't answer. "Well,let your child die then." i said. He groaned.

"Ok. I'm coming."

"Hurry up." i said before i hung up. I knew i was too mean to him but he was going to pay for the things he did.

Half an hour had passed when Daehyun arrived with a pineapple. Wow. He seriously found one.

He looked sleepy. And He was in front of my window.

"You are so late. I don't want a pineapple anymore." i said sounding like a spoiled little girl. He looked up at me like saying please don't do this to me. But no JDH. You'll pay haha.

"You may leave now." i said and closed the window. I laughed to myself. I was getting my revenge. You wait JDH. You'll see.