CHAPTER 3

Our Baby

Life is like a meal known with having all tastes in it: source,bitter,sweet.. We should know it could turn into bitter when we are tasting sweet. And we should know it could turn into sweet taste when it's bitter. Life gives you the bitter taste for you to know what sweet taste worths. I mean, you would appreciate the warm water if you've just taken your hand out of the cold one,right?

And here we are.. God was testing my nerves with Jung Daehyun. What have i done? I already promised that i won't steal my aunt's shoes anymore. God please don't punish me like this.

"So.." Daehyun said. I gave him an angry look which showed i was pretty bored. Why shouldn't i be? We were in the park near my house and it's been a while since we came. Seriously, when we sat on the bench which was under the poplar tree, the sun was setting but now the sun was already down and it was a little dark. Daehyun kept saying "So" since we came since he didn't know what to say,i guess.

"Sooooo?" i asked with anger pretty clear in my voice.

"I'm sorry." he suddenly said,not looking at my face.

"Ok." i answered simply. He suddenly turned his head back to me,his eyes found mine.

Wow.. His eyes were beautiful,just like his lips or nose or jaw or any other feature of him.  But beauty didn't matter. He was bad and dangerous to me. I wanted to stay away from him.

"Is that all you've got to say? I've just said sorry!" he said a little angry and dissapointed.

"Jung Daehyun." i said "Sorry doesn't make a change. You took something so important from me."

"Don't be funny. We just slept. We are teenagers. It's normal." WHAT?

"WHAT" i got up quickly so did he. "YOU ARE UNBELİEVABLE! I WASN'T IN MY SENSES YOU JERK! HE GAVE ME COFFEE HE PUT SOMETHING IN IT! I HATE YOU!!" i pushed him with all my strength which made him take one little step back.

"OK! SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE! HOW COULD I KNOW?" he yelled back opening his arms in the air angrily. Thank God,since it got pretty dark,there was nobody but us in the park. Or people might think we were a disrespecting couple.

"You..." i started to cry. Why was i crying so much today? "I hate you.." i started to sob. His face looked no longer angry. He let his arms fall to his sides.

"Don't hate me." he whispered and tried to hug me. He wanted to comfort me but i didn't want his comfort. So i pushed him again. It didn't even affect him but he stopped.

"Well, i said sorry, ok?" he said. "I've never seen someone who cries as much as you!"

I suddenly stopped crying and started to laugh. Well what's wrong with me?

"You're funny JDH!"

"JDH!?" it was his turn to laugh. "That's what you call me?"

"Don't laugh at me you stupid peach!" i slapped his arm, making him laugh even more. What? I didn't wanna say b!tch so i said peach. What was so funny?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I jumped off my bed and ran as fast as my legs let me. I pushed my aunt who was about to reach the bathroom door knob. I quickly got into the bathroom and threw up. I was feeling sick in the 7 in morning. My aunt looked at me worriedly when i got out of the bathroom.

"Honey,are you sick?" she put her hand on my forehead. "If you want, i could call school and tell them that-"

"No,auntie. I already missed some lessons yesterday. I wanna go." i said and smiled.

"Are you sure?" she kissed my cheek. "Yes." i answered.

"Ok. I'll make breakfast for you."

After having breakfast and getting ready,i left home. Luckily,Derek left too. Derek was a disgusting man. And i was pretty sure he found me disgusting too. I never understood why he hated me so much. I didn't steal my aunt. We could live together as a family. But no. He didn't want that.

Anyways,yesterday, Daehyun walked me home since it was dark. And he didn't leave until i got in. But then my aunt saw him. And she asked him lots of questions which made me slap my forehead. Ugh. And then she thought he was a nice guy and invited him for saturday. I,of course,shook my head from right to left but he smirked and accepted that. It couldn't get any worse. Right? But then my aunt told me he was so handsome and so nice that i should date him when she closed the door. She kept talking about him all night! I told her i hated him. She asked me why. But i couldn't tell her that i... slept with him. So i told her he was a jerk. But of course that didn't stop her from talking about Jung freaking Daehyun.

I closed my locker. I was feeling like everybody was looking at me. Like i was dirty but i shook it off. Because it was only a feeling. Nothing more. And plus i was still feeling a little sick.

I turned right from the corner. And what i saw broke my heart immediately.

Daehyun was kissing Kim Hyuna,the hotttest girl at school. No it was not kissing,it was more. He pushed her to the wal,kissing all over her neck. One of her hands was on his back while the other was on his hair. I could see she was holding herself hard to not to mo@n. And Daehyun kissed her lips just to shut her up passionately.

I felt my eyes burn,cheeks getting wet and and my head spinning a little. I quickly ran away,praying a teacher would find them and make the them expelled. Jung Daehyun slept with me,then he came after me,he even walked me home and he accepted to come saturday. Why? I guess i expected too much from him. For a second,i thought he cared. But he was such a jerk. He didn't care about people's feelings.

I got into the empty bathroom. I washed my face and stopped crying. I looked at the mirror and took a deep breath. I was a strong girl. I could get over it.

Suddenly,the door flew open and a girl with messy black hair and messy clothes came in, crying hard. She was holding a cloth in her small,shaking hands. She had a long school skirt and a loose,long sleeve school shirt on her. She had the prettiest face i've ever seen and i was sure i've never seen her before.

She was shaking and crying. She held onto the sink and looked at the mirror as she cried harder.

"Hey" i said with a soft voice,walking towards her "What's wrong?" i hugged her even though i didn't know her. She cried harder. By the way we were missing a lesson but it was ok.

She just cried for a while and didn't talk. But then she calmed down and looked at the mirror.

"There are 2 guys." she started to fix her hair. "They don't like me. They hate me." Why? Why would they hate a girl who was as pretty as her? She was even prettier than Hyuna. The difference was just that her skirt was long enough to cover her ankles while our skirts were above our knees. Oh,i got it.

She covered her hair with the cloth in her hands. "It's because i have a different belief. I cover my hair. Everybody was ok with it and they even liked it they were so friendly. I was so glad that they were that nice since it's my first day of school. But then the two guys came and started to tell me to take my scarf off and if i didn't,they would bully me. Of course i didn't and they took it off by using force. They hurt me." she said. Such an immature act. There were many different beliefs in Korea. Some of the women covered their hair. And most people respected to them. Because it was their belief. People could believe anything they wanted. She believed in that. People shouldn't be judged by their beliefs,they should be judged by their actions.

"Don't mind them. Do you know what their names were?"

"No. And it doesn't matter. There was a guy who came and saved me. He punched one of them and gave me my scarf back But then the teacher came and took him to the principal's office."

"Oh." there were still nice guys.

"By the way i'm Aninda. I'm 16. I'm Indonesian." she was younger than me. And she was so cute.

"I'm Kayla. I'm 17." i smiled. "Nice to meet you Aninda. But we should go to class now. The first period is almost over." she noddded. And we got out of the bathroom just to see JDH.

I frowned when i saw him. I was about to tell him to leave but suddenly Aninda spoke.

"Oh thank God." she said thankfully. "Thank you. Thank you so much for saving me."

"Not at all. They won't bother you anymore. Nobody needs to be bothered like this." he answered.

"Thank you." she said again and walked away. I was shocked. Jung Daehyun,the rude bad boy, helped a younger girl. He treated her nice and helped her defend her belief. I was no longer angry.

"Hey." Daehyun smiled at me.

"Hi." i answered,still surprised.

"How have you been?"

"Good."

"Yeah. Umm why did you miss the first lesson?" he asked.

"Why did you miss it?" i asked him back. He smiled. Maybe he wasn't as bad as i thought.

Suddenly i felt like throwing up again and i ran back to bathroom. I vomited more and more.

Daehyun came after me,making me surprised. He held my hair behind me while i was vomiting. He wasn't disgusted. After i was done,he even helped me clean up. Jung Daehyun,stop confusing me.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Yeah." i nodded. "But you have noyhing to do with that." and here i was being moody again. "Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"I was just helping you."

"Well,don't."

"What's wrong with you?" he asked coming closer. What's wrong with me?! Well,he stole something from me,right?

"What's wrong with you? Why are you standing in the girls bathroom? Have you changed something?" i said. He came really close,closing the gap between us. I looked up at him since he was taller than me. I was 158 cm but he was like 178 cm or something like that.

"Well,"he whispered. "You were the last one to see if i changed something." he smirked.

"I don't think so." i suddenly said and crossed my arms like a little girl. I turned my head to the right side.

"What?!" he asked,shocked. "What do you mean?"

"Kim Hyuna." i answered. I was acting like i was on my period.

I heard him chuckle. "Are you jealous?"

"Are you crazy?" i pushed him which didn't have an affect on him. Why was he so strong?! WHYY?? WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYY????

Ok i'll stop now.

But WHHHYYY???

"I didn't sleep with her. I was just making out with her." he answered.

"It doesn't change anything. And i have nothing to do with it. I don't care."

Suddenly the door opened and Jessica Jung came in.

"What the hell Jung Daehyun?!" she came and held Daehyun's ear,making me laugh. If she was there,that meant the first period was over. Wow. I didn't hear the bell ring.

By th way, Jessica was Daehyun's best friend. They were like sister-brother. Sometimes they even acted like that since their last names were the same.

Jessica was so beautiful. She had a nice body. She was clever too. And just like Daehyun, she was blessed with a nice voice. Actually, Daehyun's voice was more than nice.

"Leave the girl alone at least in the bathroom! Ugh! You're so annoying." she dragged Daehyun outside. And i started to laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When the school was over, i immediately made my way to the entrance as i needed fresh air. I got out. And i saw him. Daniel the handsome prince. I smiled to myself.

I walked towards him. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi"

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick up my cousin. She's new here so she doesn't know anywhere." he answered.

"Oh wait. Are you Aninda's cousin?" i asked. Was he? It would be so good if he was.

"Oh so you met her." he laughed. YES! "I'm glad she made friends. I was worried since she is..." Oh so he had a different belief from her.

"Yes,i get it. And it really doesn't matter." i said with a serious tone. He smiled. His smile was beautiful just like JDH. Wait what JDH?! I shouldn't think of that jerk!

"Umm.." he put his hands in his pocket shyly "I was thinking that maybe... Maybe you could give me your number and we could hang out this weekend." he said shyly.

Wow.

A guy was asking me out!!!!!!!

"Uh,yeah sure." i smiled back at him. I gave him my number and he gave me his.

"Daehyun! Stop!" i heard Jessica's scream. And i looked back to see an angry Daehyun coming towards us and people crowding.