The Milk has Been Spilled

The Problematic Lees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I've turned this story into a gender bender. Please bare with me, I love gender bender. T_T Plus, as I said before Haechan ⇒ Renjun, Renjun ⇒ Jisung, and Chenle ⇒ Haechan. Also the old Jisung is now Kim Samuel. 

THE MILK HAS BEEN SPILLED

Surprisingly, the beginning of fall was warmer rather than cold. It shocked Jeno that the weather was all mixed around, kind of like Mark's and his relationship.

Yet today, he sat on the picnic blanket on a warm fall day and ate Taeyong's wonderful sandwiches. Jeno tried to smile, but one guest was missing at the picnic, and that was his own Mark.

Taeyong was obviously curious about this too, as she seemed to be asking Haechan every five minutes to call Mark. Haechan took the empty plate of sandwiches from Taeyong's hands and shook her head. "Sorry auntie, she won't pick up my call."

Jeno noticed the way Taeyong was lost in thought and didn't seem to care about anything else. It almost made Jeno smile at the way Taeyong was trying to help him out. Sometimes, he thought that the only good thing in this relationship these days was the amazing mother-in-law that he gained. If only Mark went on Taeyong, rather than Mark's unknown father. Jeno placed his hand on Taeyong's thigh and shook his head before smiling. "No need to worry mama. I'm sure she'll come sooner or later." Taeyong only tried to smile at Jeno, but the topic of Mark was still in her head as she pulled out another plate of sandwiches and placed it in front of Winwin, Johnny, Jisung, and Haechan.

Winwin picked up a sandwich and sat back a little. "Where has Mark honey been these days? I haven't seen her around much," she looked over at Jeno who only shook his head. Sure, he had a clue of where Mark could be, but never was he going to say it, especially not to auntie Winwin. Winwin then looked over at Haechan who shook her head too, not knowing where Mark was. This made Taeyong feel even more bad, knowing the whole world was curious about Mark. Winwin was Taeyong's close friend, along with her husband Johnny, but it's not like Taeyong could freely tell them what her daughter was doing.

A few more minutes passed and Johnny decided to ask Jisung and Jeno if they'd like to play badminton with him. Sure, Johnny was tall, but they agreed. Taeyong and Winwin sat down with Haechan and tried to teach her how to make Jisung's favorite dish.

Taeyong was starting to get very worried, but soon enough Mark's car ended up in the parking lot and she came before Taeyong almost exploded. Mark sat down on the the picnic mat and smiled at Winwin and Haechan, but when she turned to Taeyong she was left in fear at the way Taeyong looked at her. Taeyong stood up and looked at the park behind them, "Mark, would you like to come with me? I'd like to have a word with you."

Mark almost became smaller in fear as she shook her head. "Mama, I'm kinda hungry righ-"

Taeyong's eyes shot down at Mark, she gave her one very stern look as she demanded. "Minhyung, now. Follow me." Taeyong did care about those around her, but she cared about getting his daughter straightened out even more. Mark instantly nodded and followed Taeyong to the building where the washrooms were. The two of them stood by the building and Taeyong tightly gripped onto Mark's shoulder. Almost to the point where it hurt. "Lee Minhyung, tell me now. Where the heck were you?" Her voice became colder. Taeyong was a very kind person, but nothing came between her childs good future and her. That's why most of Mark's life she had many restrictions.

Mark's eyes filled with fear, as karma seemed to be finally getting back at her. Where was she? Was she to tell Taeyong all the places she was at or only one? "I was at the doctors." It wasn't a lie, but that wasn't the only place.

Taeyong's eyes started to become red, as if she was about to start crying. "Mark, please don't lie to me. You know how much I love you and I really can't stand you lying. Just tell me the truth, it's for the better honey." Taeyong didn't want her daughter lying to her anymore, and it was a shame that Mark even lied to her in the first place.

Mark shook her head and gulped. She stepped a little back from Taeyong, because she had obviously seen her mother in this mood before. Taeyong was her mother, so Taeyong was always right. Mark didn't know what sense Taeyong had, but she always knew everything. "Mama, I'm saying the truth." Guilt filled into Mark as she noticed that she should've treated her mother better when she was younger. All the things that Taeyong did for her finally sunk in when Mark noticed what it's like to love your child. "The doctor, she said," Mark stopped and looked at her upset mother for a moment. Trying to imagine all the pain she'd probably had caused her, "she said that I'm pregnant."

Taeyong bit her lower lip, unsure if she should trust Mark. "Are you sure honey? Please don't lie to me." Taeyong knew it was exciting news to hear that her daughter was pregnant, but she couldn't believe Mark anymore.

Mark sighed and nodded, telling the truth for once. "Yes."

Taeyong's eyes widened as she let go of the tight grip she had on Mark's arm. Her lips formed a small smile, she wanted to be really happy but she was having a hard time believing anything Mark said right now. Taeyong herself didn't know who exactly the father was, but she pulled Mark into a tight hug. "My baby is having a baby!" Taeyong almost screamed in joy when she pulled away. Sometimes, happiness had some sad points, but it was still happiness. "Have you told Jeno yet?" Taeyong asked, super impatient.

Mark shook her head and started smiling alongside Taeyong. "Not yet. But I am planning on telling everyone soon. I just thought that telling you first would be the best idea."

Taeyong's eyes filled with tears of joy as she quickly hugged Mark again. "It was honey and I’m so happy for you. Now let's go back to everyone?"

Mark nodded, then Taeyong and him went back to their picnic spot. Johnny, Jisung, and Jeno had finished their game and now Johnny was talking to Jeno about the tax rise these days while Jisung laid closely beside Haechan.

Jisung frowned deeply and moved closer to hug Haechan. "Please don't make me go to work tomorrow. It's so annoying and my boss is a total jerk." He whined.

Haechan smiled up at Mark and Taeyong before looking back do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter