Hyuk - Drunk Confession

VIXX imagines collection

Note: Requested. Hyuk's drunk confession plus kiss. I'm so extra so I made Hyuk as a dance teacher lol.

______________________

Sanghyuk never falls in love. Not even once. He doesn't think that falling in love is necessary. He finds it weird and amusing how people can actually have time to have a lover, and is happy about it. Especially for a busy person like him. Having professional dance teacher as a career and sometimes getting himself involved in different competitions, there's absolutely no space for love in his life. Usually, when Sanghyuk and his friends hang out, the topics on girls and love life will come out. And the question he receives almost everytime is 'don't you want to find yourself a girlfriend?'. He swears he is getting tired of that question but he knows they won't stop asking until he answers 'yes', which he'll never do.
---
One day, he receives a new student. Looking through the application form, he learns that she is a year younger than him. On her first class, she already gains a good first impression from Sanghyuk. She is good though some of her moves are still quite clumsy and messy. He treats her like how he usually treats his other students. He always treats all of his students equally, paying extra attention on what they need to improve and letting them dance to their own style because he believes, the styles have their own special force that can attract anyone watching.

Special force.

He feels it.

He feels this unusual force when he watches her dance. The force he never feels before. It gets weirder and weirder it starts to bother him. At first, he feels it only when she dances. But now, he can also feel it when he's alone.

He misses her? Is that even possible? He tries to shake this weird feeling and focus but he fails.

The image of her, her moves, her smile, her laugh.

What? Did he just think about her? He is just plainly happy everytime she shows up at the studio. What is this feeling? Sanghyuk is worried but decides not to as he is feeling somewhat happy?

Goodness, Sanghyuk is going crazy.

"I'm going crazy!"

Sanghyuk slams his fist on the table, startling his five other friends he is drinking with. He has lost count on how many shots he has taken since he is so stressed out thinking about this whatever weird feeling he is having on her.

It's his third bottle now. He never drinks this much before unless if he is greatly stressed and that will later make him so drunk. His friends, look around giving each other a knowing look.

The oldest guy in the group finally clears his throat and takes another sip of his drink.

"I think I know what is bothering you right now,"

Sanghyuk glances upwards meeting his eyes.

"It's love,"

Sanghyuk gives him a look of disbelief, scoffing.

"What is this nonsense. You know I don't fall in love,"

The guy shakes his head disagree.

"No, Sanghyuk, love is a surprise. It'll come so suddenly you don't even notice it,"

Sanghyuk waves his hand in front of the guy face.

"Hyung, you are talking rubbish. Are you drunk? You know what, I'll just figure this out later. I'm tired,"

He ends up staying the night at one of his friends' house as they think that it'll be too dangerous if he were to be at home alone that drunk.

Sanghyuk is still not feeling very well as he was totally spent the night before. However, he still has to go to class. He has one hour before his class start but he is already at the dance studio getting things ready when suddenly the door is pushed open.

He turns around and he sees her awkwardly steps inside closes the door.

"Hey, you are-" she rushes towards him and immediately pulls him into a kiss leaving him shocked and breathless.

When she pulls away, she is blushing. 
Sanghyuk blinks repeatedly still processing what is exactly happening.

"What the-" once again, Sanghyuk's word is cut off by a kiss.

"I... like you too," her gaze glued on the floor hiding her red cheeks.

Sanghyuk feels heat slowly crept up his cheeks. He stutters trying to find words to say.

"Uh... I... How... Y-you? Ah, w-well, I- yeah," And then Sanghyuk remembers.

He quickly fishes for his phone from his back pocket and taps his call log.

His eyes widen.

3:30 A.M: (Y/N) "Oh wow, I must've been so drunk," he says to himself.

This time, it's her turn to be shocked. "What? So, you don't remember what happened last night?" she feels her face hot. She is embarrassed. She wants to run and hides right there and then. "I'm sorry," she mumbles before trying to run away.

However, Sanghyuk quickly grabs her small arms and pulls her into a hug.

"No, I am the one who is sorry. I don't remember my own confession," he says softly.

Gaining courage, he admits. "I honestly don't know what is this feeling but... I like you, so much,"