Ken - Art Club President

VIXX imagines collection

Note: The original request is to make the oc (you) who is an art student fall in love with senior ken. I am not really sure how this actually turns out but I do enjoy writing this hehe.

_______________________

You walked down the hallway heading to the art studio. You put your hand on your chest in hope it will slow down your thumping heart. This is it.
-----
You were from a girl school, transferring here when your family had to move over. Being in a co-ed school gives you a lot of feelings you've never felt before.

You remember an evening on your first week, when everyone was already home, you decided to look around the school on your own, wanting to feel comfortable and get used to the new surrounding. While looking around, you noticed a room with its lights on dimly lit up the dark hallway. Curious, you walked towards the room and peeked inside. However, there was no one inside.

Suddenly you heard someone cleared his throat from behind you causing you to turned around.

"What can I help you?" a soft, not too deep voice resonates through the air producing echoes in the empty hallway.

You blinked your eyes repeatedly, stunned to give any reaction to this good looking boy in round glasses in front of you.

"You look lost. Are you new here?" he gave you a smile in which you returned nervously.

"Uh... yes. I was just looking around the school before heading home and I saw this room and I'd like to see what's inside so..." you trailed off and adjusted your sling bag.

"Oh, I see. Come on in then," he excused himself to get inside and held the door open for you.

"Are you sure we can come in? Don't we have to ask for permission first?" You asked cautiously.

"Don't worry, the president is cool with it,"

With that, you stepped inside and was in awe. From everything that you saw, you could clearly notice that this is an art room.

"We use this room as our studio and usually we have our meeting here," he said showing around the room.

"'we'?"

"The art club members,"

"Actually, I'm already getting ready to go. You can look around while I pack my things up and then I'll walk you home?"

You nodded and continue looking around.

As you looked around, you saw a collection of paintings and drawings of cartoons and doodles. You walked closer to examine the small signature at the corner of those artworks.

'Ken' with a small heart next to it.

"Cute," you thought to yourself.

"Okay? Let's go!" the boy said and adjusted his glasses before together both of you walked home.

From that, you decided to be in the art club and know who this 'Ken' guy is.
-----
You've asked your friends about 'Ken' and they said he is one of the popular seniors in school.

Oh, so he's a senior.

Today is the day. You are going to meet the president of the club and request for a membership. You are excited. Not only because you'll get to do what you like the most. But also, the chances of meeting the senior that you seems to adore although you don't know who he is and how does he looks like.

Taking a deep breath to calm yourself down, you put your knuckles on the door before proceeding in knocking them.

"Yes?" you hears a familiar voice faintly answers you from inside the room.

You slide the door open and you see the same guy you met when you were walking around the school before.

"Oh? You're the new girl from that day, right?" he asks tilting his head to the side recognizing you.

You let out a grin and nod. "Yes, nice to meet you again,"

He notices the membership form in your hand and he puts his hand forward silently asking you to hand him the form. You give it to him and take a seat in front of him.

"Joining in?" he asks while scanning the form.

"Yup, um... Do you know when is the president coming? Because I sent him an email notifying him about my interest in joining in and he told me to come here,"

He chuckles and clears his throat. "The president?"

"Yup, the president. Senior Lee Jaehwan," you state the president's name perfectly as what you memorize.

He nods and gives you an adoring smile.

"Do you mind if I ask... The president... What is he like? I mean... will he be okay with me joining? I've never seen him in person because my friends said he likes being alone so I don't know how does he looks like,"

"I don't think it'll be a problem. He's totally a cool person. No need to worry. Anyway, do you have any specific reason of why you plan to join the club?" he asks resting his head on his hand.

"Well..." you start to play with your fingers trying to calm down your nerves.

"I'm actually afraid that I'll be asked this kind of question from the president later, can we do this as a practice?" you ask quietly.

"Okay, I won't tell him," he chuckles and winks at you.

"Um, the reason I want to join this club is because I love art so much. So, I think it must be good spending my free time doing what I love. Besides, I am willing to contribute my skills and knowledge in order to make the club well-known and reach its target. Not only that, if president thinks that I still have a lot of things to improve, I am willing to work harder and improve myself," you finish and he gives you a big clap.

"Wow, I've never seen someone so passionate like this," he laughs and nods in amusement.

You grin, quite proud of yourself. "Is that all?"

"That's what I'm going to say later but honestly I have a few more reasons, hehe one of them is because I can meet you here. You make me feel comfortable around you so things will be fun. And... I'd like to know who 'Ken' is. I saw his artworks last time I came here and I love them. If he can teach me how to do those I'll be very happy," you whisper.

"Oh, right! We talked a lot already but I still don't know your name. I am ____,"

He gives you a smile before clearing his throat and adjusts his glasses.

"Right."

He clasps his hands together and put them on the table in front of him and looks straight at you.

"It's good to know how you are very interested in joining the club. New members are always welcomed. I am Lee Jaehwan, the president of the club and sometimes, people call me Ken. Nice to meet you,"

Your eyes are wide open. You feel as if you're on fire. Embarrassed and also excited. You feel your cheeks slowly start to burn, blushing so hard.

"I heard about how you really adore my artworks. Care to join me until 6?" he says giving you a sweet smile of his and you blink repeatedly, slowly nodding.

"Y-eah, s-sure," you stutter, silently cursing yourself but also, feeling proud of yourself.