VIXX - Elves?

VIXX imagines collection

Note: Honestly, this is the first time I tried this mild fantasy genre. It's funny but I think they're cute? Haha! Imagine pocket-sized vixx! This one is also requested. The original request is to make a story about you being kidnapped by vixx. However, kidnap in general may cause any possible trigger so I don't want to take any risk therefore I made it this way instead. Hope you like it.

__________

You run and run not caring about every thorns and stones you stepped onto. It does hurt but you don't care as long as you can escape the scary creature that is chasing you.

Why am I so stupid? You curse at yourself. Regretting your stupid action. You were asking for this though. It all started when you foolishly do what your friends have dared you to do. They dared you to follow the trail of any first footsteps you saw until you see the owner of the footsteps. After that, then only you can come back. -----
You got into the forest and saw a trail which you immediately followed.

The trail somehow led you to the den of a scary creature. You were so shocked that you let out a loud gasp causing the creature to notice you. ---- You run and run. Not willing to look back. Just as you thought your fate could never be worse, you accidentally tripped over one of the protruding roots. You are waiting for the fall to happen and wonder why does it takes longer than you thought it would be.

Oh great.

It happens to be that you are falling into a hole. A trap to be exact. You reach the end of the hole with a loud thump.

You let out a painful grunt. Trying to look around the darkness. Thank god you managed to escape the creature and survived from being eaten alive. But, falling into a trap... Your whole body is throbbing with pain. The pricks of thorns and stones that you don't feel earlier slowly stinging your bare feet. Your legs tired from the endless running. Your chest heaving from your short of breath. You are tired. Tired and in pain. You feel your eyelids slowly closing from the extreme tiredness.

Last thing you see before you pass out are the six pairs of eyes paying their attention towards you.

You open your eyes to see that you are somewhere brighter and livelier.

What happen? I thought I fell into a hole. You think to yourself. 
You push yourself to sit and immediately you feel electrocuted by the sudden pain causing you to lie back down. "Oh, guys! She's awake!" You heard a squeaky voice talking from beside you.

Turning your head to the side, you see a small creature sitting next to the bed you are in.

"Hi! I'm Ken!" the creature says cheerfully and holds his hand out for you to shake it.

You take his hand and shake it. Then, he stands up and comes closer scrutinizing you.

"You... What are you? You are huge. But not awfully huge. And beautiful too..." he uses both of his hands to touch your cheeks before pinching them.

You are about to answer when suddenly the door of the room bursts open. Revealing another 5 small creature squeezing their way inside the room.

"Hey, let me in first,"
"No! I came here first,"
"Ugh, let me in!!!"

Nobody gets to squeeze their way through until the one whom you assume is the oldest smacks their heads one by one.

"GET IN THE LINE AND WALK IN ONE BY ONE DO YOU HAVE TO EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF OUR GUEST?" you listen to him whispers angrily to the other.

As he turns his head to look at you, his eyes widen.

"Yah! Ken! What are you doing!" he immediately rushes towards Ken and pulls him away from you. Ken lets go of your cheeks and receives a smack on the head.

"I'm sorry for the kids' behaviour. They're always like this." he checks to see if all of them are inside the room before introducing himself.

"We're VIXXELVES. I am N. The oldest brother. This one is Leo, he doesn't like to talk much and also a bit wild because he bites when he's unhappy or showing attraction. But don't worry, he's soft at times too. And this one is Ken. He's funny, and loud, he loves to imitate weird creatures so if you hear the sound of a dinasour or any other giants it's usually Ken. And, this one with red hair is Ravi. He says weird things sometimes but he's lovely and hardworking, he is the one setting out all the traps for us to look for food. Which you accidentally fell in earlier. And this is..."

N words are cut by the one with the big, round and sparkly eyes waving his hand enthusiastically to you.

"Hi! I am Kong! I have a lot of bunny friends out there! They are so cute that's why I am friend with them. You can join me if you want to play with them too! They are friend-"

"SHH OKAY ENOUGH LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, Hello!!! I am Hyuk. The youngest in the house. I-" Hyuk then is abruptly interrupted by N who quickly smacks their head to quiet them down causing you to laugh at their adorableness.

"Why am I here?" you ask N.

"Uhh... Earlier, we were looking for food and we saw you falling into one of our food traps. You looked terrible like you needed help so we decided to bring you home," N explains.

You nod and look around admiring the small hut which they call home. It's a cozy home for small elves like them. You realize that you are lying on all of their beds combined together.

"Do you mind if I ask you... What are you?" N asks getting closer to you.

"Me? I am a human," you say introducing yourself.

Hyuk and Kong both gasp in amusement, eyes widen.

"Whoaaaaa this is the first time we ever see a human! This is so cool!" all of them except N and Leo jump around out of excitement.

Leo slightly rolls his eyes towards them and walks closer towards you inspecting your wounds. "Are you feeling better now, human?"

You chuckle slightly.

"You can call me ___, Leo,"

Leo looks at you and gives you a confused look. "You told me you're human,"

N face-palmed himself and whispers something to Leo in which Leo nods understandingly.

"Ohhhhh. Okay, are you feeling better now, ___?"

You nod and give him a smile.

"Good. ____, you'll need a few more hours of rest before we send you home. So, be comfortable and tell Ken if you need anything, okay?"

N says before excusing himself and pulling others on his way out except for Ken.

"It's supposed to be my turn to take care of you now so I'll be staying here for a while," he grins before taking his previous seat next to your bed.

You spend your day listening to Ken's stories and the others' bickering outside of the room before they send you back home.

Leo bakes you an apple pie for you to bring home. When you are about to eat the pie, you find a small note from them.

'It's good to see you, ___. Do visit us again next time!, -VIXXELVES'

You smile at the thought of those small friends you meet today. You are very excited to tell your friends about them. You eat the pie while thinking of their possible reactions.