Hyuk - Horror movie

VIXX imagines collection

Note: This one is also requested. About Hyuk scaring you while watching horror movie and consoling you right after. Enjoy!

______________________

You and your boyfriend, Hyuk along with a few of your friends are having a sleepover at your house. After the barbeque party, all of you played a lot of games until midnight. Tired, all of your friends are off to sleep leaving you and Hyuk alone in the kitchen to clean up.

"Thank you for helping me cleaning up the mess," you said while your hand busy wiping the messy counter.

"Oh, it's not a big deal," Hyuk finishes his final cleaning and leans his back against the counter beside you.

"Going off to sleep?"

"I guess," you said shrugging.

"But I'm not sleepy yet, what should I do?" he asks playfully.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

"What? Do you want me to sing you to sleep?"

Hyuk laughs, eyes full of mischief.

"Let's watch something," he grabs your hand and drags you to the living room before letting you sit on the couch.

"But I don't have any latest movie,"

"Don't worry I've already downloaded some," Hyuk grins.

"Oh, so you already have this planned?"

You ask, amused receiving a playful wink from him.

"Kinda,"

Hyuk settles down beside you and you instinctively cuddle up with him, finding comfort in his arms.
-----
You covered both of your eyes with your hands hoping to protect yourself from the grotesque creature in the screen.

"I HATE THIS," you whisper to Hyuk angrily trying your best not to wake your sleeping friends up.

Hyuk in turn is having the laugh of his life looking at you being scared.

"Laugh at me one more time and you'll never laugh again after this," you grab his shirt warning him.

Hyuk made a shocked face. "Babe, you're cute when you're angry" Hyuk laughs even harder.

"Ugh, shut up," you grumbled burying yourself deeper in his embrace.

Hyuk knows. HE FREAKING KNOWS how much you hate horror movies. You know he's doing that on purpose for whatever reason he has in that twisted mind of his.

When the scene changes into something calmer and less scary, you calm down.

Suddenly, Hyuk stands up and you automatically gripped the end of his shirt.

"I have to go to the toilet, I promise it won't be long," Hyuk chuckles while struggling to loosen your deadly tight grip.

"You better," you give him a glare before letting him use the toilet.
----
It has been 5 minutes or so since he leave.

Feeling uneasy, you turn your head around to look for Hyuk.

Surprisingly, you see the toilet door is open. Immediately you feel the sudden chill runs down your spine. "Yah! Han Sanghyuk, stop playing around," your voice trembled.

Terrified, you cover your curled up self under the blanket.

Suddenly, an unknown hand comes up and grabs your leg making you shriek.

Shocked, the owner of the hand, a.k.a Han Sanghyuk stands up and covers your mouth muffling your ear-splitting scream.

"Shh!!! Shh!!! You'll wake them up," You make use of your free hand and smacked him as hard as possible earning a painful 'ow' from him.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT MESSING WITH ME!" you say angrily hitting him once more.

"Ow! Ow! Okay okay I'm sorry I'm just playing around," Hyuk puts his hands up shielding himself from your endless attack.

You stop hitting him and unknowingly, you start to cry.

Panicked, Hyuk stares at you wide-eyed. "B-babe? Oh my, I'm sorry. Am I going too far? Oh my god. I'm really sorry I just wanted to play around," Hyuk immediately pulls you into a hug comforting you by slowly rubbing your back.

"I hate you," you mumble quietly burying your face at the crook of his neck.

"Oh, no you don't," Hyuk chuckles receiving another powerful smack on his chest.

"Oof, Okay, okay, I'll shut up now," he continues comforting you.

You make a mental note to have your revenge planned.