Chapter 6

Music lesson

Jongwoon P.O.V

 

Suddenly i can felt the atmosphere in my room was changed. 'Am i said something wrong?'. I took a look at ryeowookie who hid his face. I can see his face was blushed and i realized what i said before was make him embarrassed. I just can't find a word to say to him. He is really cute while being like this. Aaah i really wanna hug him~

 

"mom, i'm home~" i heard luna's voice from downstairs.

"oh, luna has arrived. Let's go downstairs." i said it to him and stood up. Leaving him who still sitting on my bed. "do you still wanna stay in my bedroom, wookie?" i said jokingly.

"o-of course not hyung~.

 

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

I followed him to went out from his room. I stopped walk and patted my cheeks slowly to make my blushed cheeks gone.

"come on, wookie, what are you doing?" i heard jongwoon hyung and realized that he was in front of the stairs waiting for me.

"o-oh, sorry hyung." i ran a little and we went down stairs.

 

"hey guys" jongwoon hyung greeted when we still on our halfway to first floor. I saw girls and a boy came from the front door.

"oh hi hyung" "anyyeong oppa~" i can heard them greeted him back happily.

We finally reached the first floor and together go to the living room.

"come on wookie" he put his hand in my shoulder "hey, let me introduce you to my friend. He is ryeowook. Wookie, she is iu, and jiyeon. And this guy is jinki, luna's boyfriend and this cute little girl is my sister. Luna."

"annyeonghaseyo~. I'm ryeowook. Kim ryeowook" i shook their hands one by one.

"don't be nervous, wookie. Just relax" he whispered to me. I was a bit nervous if i meet some new people.

"guys, i will check my mom in the kitchen first, okay?" luna said while walking to the kitchen.

"ah, wait for me, lun. I miss your mom kkk". "wait for me you guys" iu and jiyeon followed him to the kitchen.

"wookie, come and sit here. Why did you suddenly stunned up? You amazed with luna's beauty, huh?"

"wahaha aniyo hyung. Your sister really beautiful. Just like your mother."

"hey hey, she's mine, remember, hyung?" jinki pouted.

"yeah jinki. I remembered kkk. Isn't he cute like that wookie? I feel like want to pinch that cheek like this"

Hyungie pinched my cheeks again. "aaah hyuuung. Why did you pinched me? It's hurt, you know."

I my cheek.

"because~ even tough jinki is cute, but nobody is cuter than you, ryeowookie" he grinned and ruffled my hair.

"hyung, you messed up my hair again and again" i tried to tidy up my hair but jongwoon hyung stopped my hand and fixed my hair.

"let me do this for you. Nah you look cute as usual"

"yah jongwoonie hyung, don't show me that kind of affection in front of me. I'm envy, you know. Aah" .

"yah? Am i doing something wrong, jinki? Am i did something unusual, wookie?" he suddenly asked me.

"a i think not, hyung."

"see. I did not do something unusual, jinki ya."

"aah. Molla. I'm going to the kitchen too." we just giggled watching jinki walked away.

"did he usually like that, hyung?"

"yeah kinda. Maybe he was jealous with what we did before. I know that jinki really love luna from a few years ago. They was a childhood friend. Jinki is a shy type though, and they finally together on last two months."

 "really? Aah he must be having a hard time. If i was jinki, maybe i would confessed to her after weeks or month after i realized my feeling to her. I just can't keep my feeling to long."

"oh, how many times have you dated, wookie?"

I just grinned to him. "i haven't hyung. I never met someone that i really like and adore... Until now." i turned my face away and say that last sentences with low voice while smiled a little.

 

~~~

Jongwoon P.O.V

 

Saengil chukkahamnida~ saengil chukkahamnida~

Saranghanda uri luna, saengil chukkahamnida~

 

She closed her eyes, made her wish and blew the candles.

"yeaay", we all clapped as the fire gone. Luna chopped the cake while jinki recorded a video.

"and the first cake goes to ..." iu said that. We all made noise like drum rolling. I can see she was a bit counfused whether she will give it to mom or jinki. Luna took a glance to mom and jinki who still recorded her, and at last she said "sorry, mom" while grinned and came to jinki with his surprised face. I automatically took the camera recorder and record the two of them. I can see their face blushed we all giggled saw them like that.

"they are so cute, hyung~" wookie playing with my sleeve to express his feeling while his face is crunched up. 'Your face is so cute, wookie-ah"

"yeah, they are so cute, but not as cute as you, kkk" i hugged his shoulder and swing our shoulder together.

Jiyeon and iu came to the cake and took a little of the cream and tried to put it on luna's face. Ryeowookie and i just watched them while i still recorded them. I took a glance to ryeowook who was in silent while smiled.

"what are you thinking, ryeowookie? Why did you keep silent, mm?"

"aniyo, hyung. I'm just happy to see that. Playing with all friends, laughing together. I never did that while i was in school, hyung. I'm a type of student who always like to study. I haven't got a friend, a best friend that i can share my problem with, study together, chat, or whatever. I always come home after school bell's rang. I never joined an extracurricular, sometime i bullied too, you know."

I can see smile on his face is fake. He was forced to smile.

I turned off the recorder and put it on my pocket. I turn to wookie and i can see there was a tears on the corner of his eyes and about to fall down.

I pulled him and hugged him. "it's okay. You got me now, ryeowookie. I will always beside you, talk to you. Come to me every time you want eventough it is in the middle of the night. Call me every time you want. I will always be there for you" i his back while calmed him down.

"it's okay if you want to cry, wookie. It's alright". I can feel he was sobbing on my shoulder.

 

========================================================================

 

I'm so sorry for not updating my story T~T

I've got so many homework and exams. I just got holiday for 10 days. I hope i can update more chapters.

Welcome to new subscriber~ i hope you guys can enjoyed this chapter too ^^