Chapter 2 - First Meeting

Music lesson

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

Drr.. Drr... I felt my phone is vibrated. I took my phone from my pocket and i saw my piano instructor is calling.

"yoboseyo?",

"yoboseyo, ryeowook. Remember the meeting that I want to make for the three of us?",

"oh, yes, when will it be, sir?",

"tomorrow afternoon around 3 o'clock at the cafe below our course place. Can you make it, ryeowook?",

"hmm, I don't have any activity that I must do tomorrow. I will be there before 3, sir" i replied him.

"okay, see you tomorrow, ryeowook"

"yes, sir".

A smiled created on my face as soon as i ended the call. I'm really excited to meet Kim Jongwoon-ssi tomorrow. I continued to play the song that interrupted before and sing the song together.

 

~~~

 

Author P.O,V

 

Ryeowook is in front of his wardrobe. He is mitch-matching his clothes.

"what should i wear for this meeting? I mustn't give a bad impression with Kim Jongwoon-ssi", he really confused with what should he wear. He try so many outfit. Jacket, cardigan, vest, hat and others. He tried stripes, printed, plain shirt and everything. He even try to wear the rubber bracelet and the necklace. He take a look at his wall clock and it showed 2.35.

"oh no. I will be late!", ryeowook rushed and changed his clothes to jeans, black and white t-shirt and a pink cardigan that he rolled until his elbow. Not forgetting to wear his favorite watch and after take a look at his mirror, satisfied face, and he is get ready to go.

 

Ryeowook entered the cafe. He took a look around inside and find his instructor in a circle table. He walked to there and realized there is just his instructor.

"sorry sir, i am late."

"gwenchanayo, ryeowook. It's still 3 o'clock, you know. You are on time", the instructor jokingly as he took a look at his watch. Ryeowook sit in front of his instructor.

 Suddenly, his instructor shouted "oh, jongwoon, here!". Ryeowook turned his face slowly and gasp.

 

~~~

 

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

"oh, jongwoon. Here!" i heard my instructor calling someone behind me. I am really curious and i turned my head slowly.

OH. MY. GOD! He is so good looking. My heart is beating so fast and hard. He come to us. I turned back my head immediately.

"sorry, i am late." he said it with his gorgeous guilty smile.

"ah, it is alright. We just arrived", my instructor replied him.

He pulled the chair beside me and sit down. I felt my face is going red because of happiness.

"so, everyone is here and i will talk about it. Oh ya, firstly, jongwoon, he is ryeowook-ssi. Ryeowook, he is jongwoon-ssi" he introducing us first.

"hello ryeowook-ssi," he giving his hand and i take it immediately.

"he-hello jongwoon-ssi", i said it with nervousness.

"jongwoon, first i must apologized with you. I can't accompany you with piano at your singing contest next month. There is something i must do. So, i have asked ryeowook if he want to replaced me and he want to do it. It is alright, jongwoon? He is my best piano student, you know"

I felt my face is blushing hearing it.

"okay, it is alright for me. Since you told me that ryeowook-ssi is your best student, so i can hope much from you, right, ryeowook-ssi?" he looked at me again with that smile.

"yes, you can count on me, jongwoon-ssi".

"okay, it's a deal than. Oh ya, ryeowook, can you come a little early on the next course or do you want to start practice as soon as possible? But i can't provide you guys with the properties in the practice room because it's always used", he explained. "oh, i must go now. I have class in 10 minutes. You guys think about it, okay?". He got up from his seat.

"okay sir. Take care", jongwoon-ssi replied him.

I just smiled and waved to him until he disappear from our sight. And right now just me and jongwoon-ssi. I'm really nervous so i just look at the table with my head down.

Suddenly, i hear his voice calling out my name

"ryeowook-ssi~"

 

sorry if it too short and bad :(

i will make it up in chapter 3. wish me luck :D