Chapter 3 - Our First Time Together

Music lesson

"Ryeowook-ssi", I heard his soft voice calling out my name.

"Y-yes jongwoon-ssi?" I stuttered.

"You know what? Your cardigan looks cute on you. Really", I felt my face became red again.

"Thank you jongwoon-ssi", I saw his smile from my side eyes.

"By the way, I think we should go out", I'm shocked. Go out? "The cafe's manager is looking for us. We didn't order anything but just sit here, right?" he giggled at my shocked face.

Ooh he meant go out from here. I think he just ask me out, you know, date him. Ck just me and my imagination.

"Oh, you right, jongwoon-ssi. Okay let's go out",

I got up and walked out with him. I passed the manager's cafe who looking at us and just giving him guilty smile.

 

We walked side to side. Suddenly I stopped. "Where will we be going by the way?"

"Hmm. I don't know.

"Me either."

"You want to go to somewhere, ryeowook-ssi?"

"No, i don't",

"Oh, tomorrow is my sister's birthday. Can you accompany me to buy her present? It's kinda weird if I must go to girls shop accessories alone", he grinned.

"But if two men go there together, wouldn't it will be weirder, jongwoon-ssi?"

"I don't think so, ryeowook-ssi. They won't think it like that because you are so cute", he drop his left hand around my shoulder.

I suddenly stopped and i felt my cheek blushing.

"why? O-oh sorry i don't think you mind with it" he pulled his hand again.

"it's alright jongwoon-ssi, i just shocked" i took his hand around my shoulder again. "i never suddenly get close with stranger just in a minutes" i gave him my best smile and started to walk again.

"really? I think you're an outgoing person. But i'm not a stranger. You DO know my name, right?" he asked me jokingly

"of course i do, jongwoon-ssi."

"by the way, can i ask you something? How old are you? I just curious"

"i'm in 87 lines. And you jongwoon-ssi?"

"wow we're 3 years apart. I'm 84 lines. But, you look so young ryeowook-ssi! I think you're in 90lines or something" his shocked face is handsome too~

"maybe because i'm too handsome, jongwoon-ssi? Kkk~"

"you can call me hyung if you want and drop the -ssi. Yeah you're handsome and cute. Don't forget to mention that. Cute. Kkk"

" i am NOT cute hyuuuung" i'm whined.

"nah. You must see yourself while you do that, wookie. Your cuteness is higher" he laughed at me and pinched my cheek.

Wookie? Did he just call me wookie?

"did you just call me wookie, hyung?"

"yeees. I just like it that way. Gwenchana? You can call me jongwoonie, woonie or whatever. It's up to you. Oh i have nickname too. Yesung. Just choose" he grinned to me.

I think i prefer to call him with jongwoon than yesung. It's his REAL name right?

"ookaaay. Arraseoyo jongwoonie hyuung~" i linked my right arm in his waist since i found it is hard for me to get to his shoulder because of he is taller than me.

We walked like this and i realized that shop is just two blocks from us.

 

"hyung, have you think about what will you buy for your sister?" i asked him curiously as we entered the shop.

"i don't know yet. You want to help me, right wookie?"

"nee. Now, can you tell me about your sister, hyung? So i can imagine what she's like or need"

"okaay. Her name is luna. She's my cute and adorable sister. She likes music like us. Her personality is so great i think, because she's always smiling even though she's in a problem. She like purple, so i think we must search and take a look at everything that purple." jongwoonie explained.

"hmm, i think about some things. Let's take a look around first, hyung".

We took a look around. There are so many things.

"why don't we buy her some hair clips? Or this cute bunny hat? Or this necklace? Oh, or this purple music box, hyung?" i asked him happily. He just looked at me while smiling.

"i think she have so many hair clips and necklace. So, i think i will just buy this music box and this bunny hat" he took that from the shelf, putted in a small basket and carrying it.

"okaay. Let's go to the cashier hyung."

We were walking to a cashier but suddenly he stopped me.

"wait a sec wookie. I want you to try this one", he putted down the basket and took a headband with wavy hair.

"aah. Hyuung. I don't wanna.." before i finished my sentence, he done with putting the headband onto my head.

"wow. Really cute wookie~"

"i'm not hyuuung" i whined again.

"try to look at yourself first wookie" he pulled me to see a mirror on the shelf.

I just laughed after i realized what i look like. "hyuung. I am really pretty. Kkkk. Oh, i think i more fit in this." i took off the curly-hair headband and took the long-straight wig on other shelf.

"wahahaha wookie you are so beautiful~. Try this one" he picked the rabbit-ear headband and putted it on the wig. We laughed together. So loud.

"excuse me sir, could you put your voice down? I think the costumer are disturbed." one of the employee just come to us. "oh, by the way, your girlfriend look so cute, sir" she gave us a smile.

I took off all of the accessories and i said "i'm not his girlfriend and i am a sir, too, kkk"

"oh, sorry sir. I think..." she embarrassed and leave.

"wookie, you are so cute and beautiful with all of that stuff before. I should took your photo." he ruffled my hair. "okay, let's go to the cashier"

 

~~~

 

I took a look at my watch and realized it's nearly 6pm.

"hyung, i must go home. It's nearly 6pm"

"hmm, okaay. Where do you live? I will accompany you to your house"

"ah, you don't have to do that, hyung. I can take care of myself. I'm a guy, remember? Kkk. My house is near from here though."

"it's alright. I just want to walk with you. My house is near from here too. Maybe our house are near. Who knows?"

Did i heard it wrong? He said that he just want to walk with me. I can felt my cheek blushing.

"alright then. Let's go."

 

 

I stopped in front of a minimalist house.

"so, this is my house hyung. Thank you for accompany me" i smiled.

"really? Our house is just 3 house apart wook. No wonder i often hear piano that played really beautifully. That must be you who played it, right?" his smile again~ really handsome, god!

"maybe hyung" i just grinned hearing his compliment. "okay, i will go in. Thank you so much for today hyung."

" thank you for you too. You just accompany me to buy present to my sister."

"it's alright hyung."

"oh, i almost forget." he took the bunny-ear hat and put it on my head. "i'm sure it is fit on you."

"is this not for luna, hyung?"

"no. I bought it for you. I knew that you wanted it, right? I saw your eyes sparkling when you saw that bunny-ear hat, wookie"

"a-aniyo hyuung" i blushed again

"okay, go in wookie. It's going night."

"i will watch you walk to your house first hyung."

"no. You go first wookie"

I smiled as i go to my front door. I entered the house "okay hyung, i'm in. You should go home now" i said it as i waved to him.

"okay wookie, good night"

"good night jongwoonie hyung"

My eyes followed him. After he gone from my sight, i closed the door.

"i'm home mom~" i saw my mom at the kitchen preparing our dinner.

"welcome home honey. Your face looks so happy, you know and your hat is so cute." my mom looked at me and played with my hat.

"thank you mom, and yes. I am so happy today~. Just wait and i will help you with the dinner mom. I will just change my clothes" i walked from the kitchen and found my brother is sitting on the couch while watching.

"hello my lil bro. How are you doing? Kkk" i said it while i walked to my room. I just saw his what-happened-to-my-brother face and entered my room.

I took of the hat and saw it. I am really happy. I can feel my lips are up in the sky as i smiled kkk.

I putted the hat in my table, changed my clothes and ready to help my mom in the kitchen.

Haah too bad i don't even ask his number