Chapter 1

Music lesson

Ting... Tingting... A sound of piano that played really beautifully. There is Kim Ryeowook who played to this song. In a silent, suddenly he realized something and he look at his wall clock immediately "ah! 3 o' clock! I'm late!" he got up and run to his front door. "mom, I'm out." "okay, wookie. Take care". He walk fast to his piano course although the place is not far, but ryeowook don't want to late to his course.

 

~~

 

Ryeowook's course lesson is nearly end. He is playing the same song as before more beautiful than his practice. His instructor show his satisfied face. Ting... Tingting... The song is over.

"Good job ryeowook. I really proud of you. You can master this song just one week", the instructor said and patting his shoulder.

"thank you, sir" ryeowook said with his innocent smile.

"okay, this is the end for today lesson", the insructor got up and suddenly stop. "oh, ya, ryeowook. I have a request for you".

"what is it, sir?"

"i don't know if you want this or not, but there is someone - a vocal student - who want to have a singing contest. I am the one who must accompany him with the piano, but i really can't make it. Can you help me to accompany him, ryeowook?", he said with pleading eyes.

"okay, sir, but who is it?"

"it is Kim Jongwoon-ssi. Can you make it?"

 

~~

 

Ryeowook P.O.V

 

"It's Kim Jongwoon-ssi. Can you make it?" i froze as I hear that name. Jongwoon-ssi? Really? That guy? The one who I adore from a long time? I don't know his face, but I really love his voice. His voice is really make me happy, sad, or whatever every time I hear his voice.

"Ryeowook? Ryeowook?" my instructor ticking his finger in front of my face.

"oh, so sorry. Okay, sir. I can make it!" I said it with enthusiastic.

"oh thank you so much Ryeowook. Tomorrow I will make a meeting for three of us. I will call you as soon as possible, okay?"

"okay sir".

"thanks again yah. Okay, I must go to another class. Annyeong". I waved to him as he go out from the room.

I cannot believe it! At last I can meet with Jongwoon-ssi, will hear his voice again and the most important is I can look at his face!

I am so happy~

 

~~

 

"I am home mom", I took my shoes of and i go to my piano immediately. I played that song. It has to be you. I have remembered the song. I sing the refrain, and I remembered again my first time hearing this song and his voice.

 

~flashback~

 

I entered my course place with anger. My brother really made me up set, so I prefer to go to course 1 hour earlier. I sit on the couch and suddenly I hear a voice.

 

네가아니면안돼

너  없이난안돼

나이렇게하루한달을또일년을

나아파도좋아

내마음다쳐도좋아난

그래난너하나면사랑하니가~

 

"Wow his voice is so amazing", I think. My anger suddenly fly up. This is my first time to hear his voice and I guess i am falling in love with this voice.

I suddenly realized and take a look at my watch. 45 minutes has passed and I must go to my practice room before my instructor come. I got up and go to my room with a sad feeling because of his lesson is not over yet and I can't take a look at his face when he's getting out from his practice room.

 

I try to play the song that he has repeated so many times as soon as I reached my practice room. I remembered the refrain ( I think), so I played that part again and again.

 

Minutes later, I hear a voice "wow, Ryeowook. You know that song?" my instructor finally come. "not really sir. I just heard it before. Do you know this song sir?".

"yeah of course I know. I think you must be hearing Kim Jongwoon-ssi singing this song, do you?". "maybe. I heard this song from room 04".

"that's right. You heard him. I'm his instructor too, you know, but he's a vocal student".

Ooh, so his name is Kim Jongwoon. "oh sir, can you teach me to play that song? I really like this song" I saw him with my pleading eyes.

"okay, Ryeowook. Since you never disappointed me with your play, so this is a gift for you. But, before we practice this song, let me hear your practice song first from last week, okay?"

"aye aye sir!" my instructor laugh and I prepare to play the song while a big smile created in my face.