Numbers

Saving Victory

It was another three weeks before I got to go back to work. Being alone at my apartment all day was driving me crazy, I was constantly trying to visit the station but the guys kept making me leave. I decided I wanted to personally thank Seunghyun, so I decided to go emergency services headquarters and see him again.

"Hey chief"

"Well if it isnt little Miaya"

"Is the newbie Seunghyun in?"

"Seunghyun? oh you mean Seungri he should be back from a run any minute now. wanna wait for him?"

"Sure"

Two female Emts came walking in the door. "Hey Hanna, is your brother on his way back?" She stared at me smirked. "Ugh yea Seungri should be here in a minute he had a to make a phone call" "Miaya this is Hanna, Seungri's sister" Crap! I wiped my hands on my pants, all nervous "I'm Miaya, Im from station 44." "the firefighter girl, Oh ok. can I help you with something?" "Actually I wanted to thank him for for saving my hands"

I was smiling real big, He surprised me as he walked through the glass doors "You are Maiya right?" "I am"  The girls just watched us. Seungri reached for my hands then halted. "Are you hands healed?" I raised them up showing both sides wiggling my fingers. "Good as new thanks to you" He grabbed them walking me outside. "Sorry, my sister is nosey" I could help giggling. "this is actually perfect I wanted to ask if you would like to go to dinner?" "Dinner? with you?" His round cheek turning red, lips curling up with a smile. "Yes I would like that" "Can I get your number?" The alarm sounded. We knew that this conversation was over. "The chief has it, I have to run. get it from her and text me"

He dashed back inside. I wasnt mad I knew exactly how it felt to run. It's our job. we went to school for this. we live for these moments. if we had to leave to work its because we are saving someone else's life. I watched him pull away in the ambulance, before walking back in to see his chief.

"Cheif ann, Seungri told me to come see you?" "What did he do now?" My face was flushed, hands shaking. "Um actually he told me to get his number from you, he left on the last call" She looked up from the desk, smirking at me. "So you like our little panda?" 

"Panda?"

"Its his nickname he always has dark circles under his eyes" "I dont know about like, i wanted to take him out to dinner. His skills were so good Im able to still work" "Uh huh? and how does Chief Kwon feel about his daughter going out with a boy?" "What the chief doesnt know wont hurt him!" We both busted up laughing. "here ya go, but dont you dare tell him I helped. your dad already nags at me too much." "I wont Aunt Ann." "Thats chief around here!"