The Next Step

Saving Victory

 

*Implied Ahead*

 

 

 

 

It's been four months of short dates, texting and calls everyday and surpirse lunch visits. My heart starts thumping just thinking of him. I woke up with determination today. I wanted to get closer. more than hand hlding hugging and a few light kisses. Today I wanted to let him see me, all of me. we had both scheduled this day off for us for the last two weeks. I texted him to come to my place at noon. I wanted to cook some lunch for us, watch a movie and maybe take things to the next step.

all morning i got my self ready for whatever may happen. I shaved my legs, put on light make up. even made sure the condoms in my night stand were up to date. I had my shorts and tank top on. matching bra and set. even put ym hair in a cute messy bun. one spray of perfume and I was ready for my man.

Spaghetti was on the menu. Fresh light garlicbutter toast, homemade tomato sauce and thin noodles. Two glasses of red wine, but no candle light. It was noon and I had had enough fire these last two weeks. I was so ready to see my boyfriend. I was so giddy when he rang my door bell. I opened the door. he was propped up against the wall, short sleeves and jeans with holes and some sneakers. 

"Hey babe"

He leaned in for a kiss, and I replicated. I was surprised at the rattling paper sound when I pulled away and he had flowers in his hands.

"Beautiful"

"Yes you are"

There went my racing heart and flushed face again.

"Come on in I just got it done"

"Good I'm starving"

I couldnt held blushing watching his lips slurp the spaghetti. my mind was all but clean today. He looked up from his place

"Do I have something on my face?'

I slide the chair bad and walk closer to him

"Yeah  me"

I pushed my lips on his, he slide his chair away from the table. I straddled on his lap barley allowing air to to escape our lips. His hands grabbed under both of mt thighs lifting me up as he rose from the chair. my fingers running through his brown hair the closer we go to the bedroom the deeper I pushed my tongue into his mouth. No words were being spoken, just the sounds of our breath, He tossed me lightly onto the bed pulling his shirt over his head.  His body wasnt full chisel abs but it was beauty in itself. He had the most adorable belly button. I couldnt resist kissing on it. 

His hands were under my shirt, my lips on his neck. He fumbled with my bra hooks but only for a second. he helpped me lift my shirt I stopped before my bra was removed.

"Close your eyes"

I pulled the straps off, holding my chest with one arm then with both. I was shy for the moment. It had been a long time sinc a man had seen my bare body.

"Open them"

He bit his lip,his cheeks were getting red.

"You are so beautiful"

I slid over to wear my bare chest touched his. His hands went around my waist, his lips on my neck. I nibbled at his ear, blowing a few puffs of air. My hands found their way down to his pants button. His smirk face said contiue and I did.

My shorts were easier to removed than his tight jeans. but we managed. Our  bodies were now both void of clothes. Between my legs felt so hot and ready for him.

"Open the drawer"

'What?"

"In the drawer"

He listened without questioning me further. his small laugh caught me off guard. 

"Oh sweetie these might be a bit small. Its okay Im prepared"

He leaned over grabbing his pant from the floors, unfolded his wallet and pulled out another brand of condoms.

"I prefer these"

"Whatever works"

and it definitley worked.

The whole day went by so fast. we ended up using three of his. The only reason we stopped was because he ran out, and I was out of energy. We laid there covered in sweat catching out breaths. my head on his chest. The biggest grin on his face

"Miaya"

"Hmm"

I was still trying to catch my breath

"I love you"

"wha? say that again"

"I love you"

It was like all my energy had come rushing back. I raised off his chest staring into his eyes

"I love you too"

His hands ran acrossed my cheek, thumb grazing against my bottom lip. It was liked our world had stopped and we were the only ones in it. Until reality came calling. My stomach grumbled. and he laughed.

"I guess we gotta heat that spaghetti back up"

"But first a shower"

"I havent sweated this much in a while"

"Wanna join me?"

"I thought you'd never ask"

I really wanted to go another round in the shower but I knew I needed to eat. after we both scrubbed each other down with soap and bubbles we managed to finally eat teh spaghetti. It was dark when we finally got to watch a movie on the couch. the clock said 9pm. I was tired and I could tell he was by the his eyes starting to look dark again.

"Seungri"

"Yeah"

I was leaned against his chest

"Do you want to stay the night?"

"Only if you want me too"

"Yea"

We went to bed by ten because thats what responsible adults with ealry jobs do. but we never slept tl close to midnight. another round of body wrestling took place before we cuddled up and drifted off for the night.