Worries End Where Faith Begin

Beauty Hidden 【Underneath the monster mask】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The only thing you can’t recycle is time.

 

zitao can’t argue with that, as he walk to the hallway to where his parents bedroom is, he thought that chances don’t always come, but he's not ready yet he just got the invitation letter this morning, if there will be royal ball invitation should be given a month before the event but now the letter that got to the Guangdong kingdom just arrive this morning and it is just a week before the ball, and the letter said that his present is needed, he wonder why? And he got no idea why, the letter usually write a formal invitation pack in a grand card, but now the letter said that his present is needed for the said event (and “with the prince” written in all capital letters meant that they are serious about it ).


Usually him not going is okey to them( of course with the help of excuses to his parents), so why now? Surely it will be okey to them if he will not go, right? Not like he is so important, nevertheless his kingdom is one of the smallest and powerless kingdom all over china, his father didn’t gave him the reason why, but soon he will find out and he will make sure of that.



If it is so important, then maybe he can consider it, like if he didn’t show up there will be a war or something, but he doubted that, but whatever the reason is, him making an appearance is too risky if he is not ready yet.



he needed time a lot of time but right now is a big no, he can barely be around people and his scared of them, if he will show up he need courage, a lot of courage, and building that courage in a week will be hard,

Time is what he needed the most, everything need time, change need time.Tao stops walking and look to the window where the moon shine bright to the whole kingdom.

 

yes, he need time, everything need time but not this kingdom, he thought, as he scan the village where a few goblins are still outside their houses.

this kingdom and the goblin people, they have been waiting for so long, the curse of their kingdom has a purpose, and maybe(just maybe) this has a purpose, about him going, he may not be ready but he will do everything to help his parents ,his people, this kingdom , he will do everything even if him being around people is the what consequences is, and even if he is not ready yet the curse of this  kingdom will be gone their waiting will be enough.


“One week or not, he thought as he start walking.






Queen victoria has been expecting this, really, but not this early she thought as she sit to near the window, it’s too early for her opinion tho.


prince zitao, her son is to make an appearance to the royal ball this year with her and her husband, to be honest she is not afraid of zitao, because she knew zitao is strong  and a smart kid and above all wise just like his father is, just a little push and encouragement his son will be ready and okey, she think and believe her son is at age now but zitao can’t see that for he is blinded by his own fear.




But what bothers her most and can’t help for, is the people outside their kingdom, they   judge pretty extreme, they can’t help but hate and in that she can’t do anything about, she is not deaf or blind to see or hear how they talk about his son




She knew how royal ball works and sometimes behind their friendly smile hide a judging look, royalties sometimes will never be afraid to say or do something about you especially if they are most powerful than you and your kingdom, and not to mention they’re kingdom is not that powerful. In fact the Guangdong kingdom is one of the smallest kingdom of china    




She also feared teenager, oh!!! They love to bully and speak highly about their self especially spoil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter